SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:11 pm

Rachael in official TBAU S4 photo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:12 pm

I have yet to find Rachael on IG. Anyone know her username?

She may be more active on her FB account as she is FB friends with other contestants on there.

Either way she is laying low on IG as seems to be the case with Nikki as well. It could be a sign she is possibly F1....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:38 am

Rachael giving some info on her going on the show. She sounds a lot like Richie! From her date, jumping off the ship she seems very adventurous like Richie is. Plus she was shown quite a bit in the first promo being twirled around and the music/song playing with that season promo was of dancing - which it looked like Richie and her were doing when they met. Her living in the same location as Richie plus her age makes me think she is definitely a contender for F1. yes

Sidenote: interesting that Nikki and Rachael are in the middle together in the pic. Frontrunners from the getgo I am thinking...
From Western Australia

Rachael, 31, Support Worker
· Why did you apply? “My dad thought it would be a really good idea for me. I love the show and he suggested that I should.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I feel he’s quite funny and a little quirky. I’m very quick witted and I think our sense of humour would bounce of each other. He’s very adventurous and outgoing and loves outdoor activities and that’s exactly what I’m like.”

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:26 am

Rachael giving a short interview along with other WA girls in the WA paper.

- seems like Rachael was a big fan of Richie last year on the Bette show
- that she says she got have more insight into Richie makes me think she is letting it know she went far (we know she was in F5)
- her use of "was" past tense makes me wonder if she is using past tense because she is not F1, possibly? question

It looks like new Perth Bachelor Richie Strahan has a good chance of finding love with a WA girl.

Out of the 22 hopefuls, five WA bachelorettes will feature on the new season of The Bachelor Australia, all wanting to find true love with Strahan, below, on the Ten series, which returns soon.

Support worker Rachael, 31, said she was excited to find out it was Strahan who was the new Bachelor as she was a big fan when he appeared on last year’s The Bachelorette, where he finished third trying to find love with Sam Frost.

“I was super excited and relieved that it was him because I’m a big fan of The Bachelorette,” she told AAA.

“I got a bit more of an insight as to who he is as a person and to me there’s so much to him that you didn’t see in Sam (Frost)’s season and I think he was an amazing man.”

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:03 am

I noticed her use of past tense too! Could be something or could be nothing question

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:22 am

IA, TML... sometimes those little clues mean something... will file it away and see.

Either way she seems to think highly of Richie saying he was an "amazing man" so that's good?

I suspect if she is not F1 that Richie was very kind when he let the girls go? I couldn't imagine him not being just lovely and as kind as can be.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:16 pm

Official bio

Rachael
State: WA

Fiery and outspoken, Rachael loves spontaneity in her life and is a quick judge of character. She is very observant, has a dry sense of humour and is looking for a fit man to match her active lifestyle. One of six siblings, Rachael has a boisterous laugh and can be a girly-girl or a tomboy, depending on what she’s doing.

Why are you single?
I’m very particular with what I want. I know the qualities I want in a man and I just haven’t found that yet.

What is your most memorable dating story?
I was dating a boy from school and we were holding hands. Everyone was watching when I walked straight into a tree and fell over!

Describe your dream date?
I would love to be picked up in a limousine and whisked away in a helicopter to a beach where we would enjoy a picnic lunch and swim. We would then head to a day spa for a couples massage, before a private candlelit dinner overlooking the ocean, all while being serenaded by Matt Corby.

How would you describe yourself in five words?
Outgoing, strong, pragmatic, gregarious and confident.

Who is your celebrity crush and why?
Channing Tatum, because he has the moves on the dance floor yet seems to have a romantic side.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:20 pm

I think Rachael could be F1 based on her bio and some clues so far from season promo:

- Rachael is said to be "fiery" which is what Richie said he was looking for in recent articles
- The song promo about dancing... Rachael shown dancing with Richie at limo entrance/M&G
- Bach AU SM clip of Megan (who got SD potentially in Ep 3) shows Rachael in ITM which could be a clue Rachael was doing a pickup ITM and similar to clip in S3 E1 with Snez who did ITMs for first episode when Heather got white rose
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:23 pm

Thanks for bringing all the bio's over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if that dream date will come to life? Don't we have a beach date s/cap? We'll have to keep an eye on helicopter dates too.

Looking forward to keeping an eye on her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:32 pm

Np [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

I was wondering the same thing about Rachael's dream date because it seems that Nikki may have had Rachael's dream date as Nikk's first SD and was on the beach and looked to arrive by a helicopter... question

So if Rachael doesn't get that type of date it may be a bit odd for her to watch Nikki get it ... especially if Rachael and Nikki go far and may possibly be in F2  speechless
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:13 am

That's so funny that Nikki got Rachael's dream date laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:28 am

ThankMeLater wrote:That's so funny that Nikki got Rachael's dream date laugh out loud
I thought so too! Crazy giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+5
Samilltakerichiethx
AllAboutLove
laurarose
Sundy
GuardianAngel