SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 18, 2016 6:58 am

Alanna wrote:So maybe he's down to f2? Otherwise what in the world can it mean?
IMO, it means he's clueless and trying to buy time. I, myself, couldn't be happier if he has no source. Other than coming here and benefiting from all of the exemplary work done sleuthing by all of you fine folk. Which, IMO, is exactly what he will do and no doubt has done innumerable times in the past. Well done! cantstopl

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Wed May 18, 2016 8:53 am

stuckinsc wrote:Nutty, Leah from Ben's season and Luke are following each other on SM. Jordan's less famous brother is Luke, who has a gf, and they are supposedly all on vacation in Hilton Head together so it is very confusing.

Got it....I think. Thanks, there should be only one of each name allowed with the guys and immediate family!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 18, 2016 9:56 am

Ash2214 wrote:It looks like Jordan's been on IG and he deleted about 7 IG posts, most of which included his ex girlfriend from back in 2014. Interesting.

F1, much? giggling Out with the old, in with the new! :Nod: Now, we need a selfie! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 10:00 am

exmrsbundy wrote:
IMO, it means he's clueless and trying to buy time. I, myself, couldn't be happier if he has no source. Other than coming here and benefiting from all of the exemplary work done sleuthing by all of you fine folk. Which, IMO, is exactly what he will do and no doubt has done innumerable times in the past. Well done! cantstopl
Welcome to you, exmrsbundy! welcomesign

I agree with your posting. This is his number one fall back. Fake it 'til you make it. 
And he has taken things from others many times and used them as bait to get more. Nothing wrong with that, but when it's always his discovery, source, find, bribe, imo it's phony baloney.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 18, 2016 11:14 am

According to RS, we'll most likely be getting his spoilers tomorrow along with what he heard that's "f***** up" in regards to the show. Should be interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 18, 2016 11:21 am

Poor Jo. I hope what he reports that's effed up is at least true and doesn't spread cray rumors for no reason.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 18, 2016 11:38 am

RS also said he wish you could show/tell us what he "saw." What did he see..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 18, 2016 11:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:
Welcome to you, exmrsbundy! welcomesign

I agree with your posting. This is his number one fall back. Fake it 'til you make it. 
And he has taken things from others many times and used them as bait to get more. Nothing wrong with that, but when it's always his discovery, source, find, bribe, imo it's phony baloney.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I love it here and I completely agree with your statement re RS. He has a new posting up teasing tomorrow's column which should be a humdinger--If you buy into his stuff completely. I haven't been following him very long but reading him lately, I get this mental image of that cartoon character The Tasmanian Devil. Can't quite put my finger on it but IMO this isn't going to be his best season. And that's saying something!

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 18, 2016 11:49 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:RS also said he wish you could show/tell us what he "saw." What did he see..?

JoJo has been seeing Ben on the side. Just kidding. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed May 18, 2016 11:50 am

sde1041 wrote:Well I guess it's only the beginning.... Every little move of Jojo's is going to be scrutinized and dissected. Damned if she does something, damned if she doesn't. Those who don't like her are going to jump on every occasion to demonize her, and her fans won't help to like her anyway.
Same old same old every season...

I for sure will need to only hang out in the fan thread once the season starts.  Since SM is such a big part of the sleuthing process now, I agree with your post about the scrutinizing and dissecting, especially when the lead is already less popular among the majority.

I am determined to keep an open mind about JoJo and all of her men and am hopeful that she will bring us a good season.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Wed May 18, 2016 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 18, 2016 11:54 am

wrong thread

Last edited by Diana on Wed May 18, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 18, 2016 12:03 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:RS also said he wish you could show/tell us what he "saw." What did he see..?

He didn't see anything!!!!!! That part is to add credibility to whatever he says tomorrow. He is manipulative and unfortunately a lot of people eat up his lies! Not to say that he doesn't get info, he does, but he adds a lot of made up stuff.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290