SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Other that these few screencaps given of Mike and Jas, I am not seeing much more.  I am taking off the rose colored glass and say he is fianl 2 and Kevin W final 1.

Last edited by reason on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:06 pm

reason wrote:Other that these few screencaps given of Mike and Jas, I am not see much more.  I take of the rose colored glass and say he is fianl 2 and Kevin W final 1.

I am still undecided on the F1. I do think it is between Mike and KevinW. It's hard to say yet since we have seen her date with Kevin...which was great, but still have to see Mike's. He is being kept fairly hidden while still being front and center. I hope I have a better idea once I've seen both dates.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:01 pm

For what it's worth & it could completely mean nothing at the end of the day, Mike is going to get his SD in the typical F1 timeline (episode 5) on the US series. We do know the Bette CA crew were there to watch JoJo's premier & prolly got some Intel from Fleiss et al IMO. Though IMO also the Bette CA drama has been minimal compared to the US Bette series.

I can't say Kevin W is F1 because I have no other dates to compare with his; need to see Mikhel's & Mike's dates to make that call...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:19 pm

mercieme wrote:For what it's worth & it could completely mean nothing at the end of the day, Mike is going to get his SD in the typical F1 timeline (episode 5) on the US series. We do know the Bette CA crew were there to watch JoJo's premier & prolly got some Intel from Fleiss et al IMO. Though IMO also the Bette CA drama has been minimal compared to the US Bette series.

I can't say Kevin W is F1 because I have no other dates to compare with his; need to see Mikhel's & Mike's dates to make that call...jmo.

I was actually thinking of that @mercieme, although it is hard to know if the producers will be following that timeline, it is certainly a possibility. Kevin's date seemed early and he is getting a lot of love from the guys in ITM's about what a great guy he is, "Captain Canada" and all that, but not really much from them about their connection. It is still very early on and I need to see more before I decide which one I think she will choose.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:28 pm

Well.... not too long ago an episode 3 dates was a typical F1 timeline laugh out loud

I try not to read too much into those things because I think the lead can change their mind midway, can pick a default F1, their true F1 eliminates themselves, etc.

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:33 pm

@Sprite...I am totally with you.

I have the transcript of all that Jasmine said both in PIs/ITMs & VOs during Kevin W's SD. Once we get Mikhel's & Mike's SDs....I am going to post the side by side comparison so y'all can see the story line especially with the inserted VO's. Also I am taking note of PIs that were done post filming back at mansion. Those are very telling IMO as to who the F1 is.

As an example for Mike, that PI where she said she could see Mike as her hubby though it's early was not done the M&G night but sometime later IMO. Infact IMO all the PIs that Jasmine did for each guy from the M&G episide were all done later.

Like you said still lots to happen to pick out the F1.

ETA: @dee to your point quite a few of us here have sleuthed the AU series & F1s used to have their SDs in Episode 3 but they changed it up for the last Bachie season & that caught us by surprise. For the US series though, all F1s since Emily's season have had their first SDs on Episode 5. Obviously for Des it was going to be different if Brooks had become F1.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:38 pm

All so very interesting, thanks to all the sleuthers for the things you find!! clapping!

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:47 pm

This might be an odd opinion but I was invested early in Mike with his first impression rose and similar story to Jasmine. He's just a good looking ball of sweetness it seemed so I was all in with Mike final one from the first episode and then I feel like the Bachelorette Canada let me down. I get that they might want to hide final one and maybe there wasn't much to show as she knew she liked him so she got to know the other guys for two episodes. My problem is the editors have pushed Kevin W. and Mikhel connection at me for two episodes now and I have subsequently lost my initial big time interest in Mike. It could still come back if they have an awesome one on one date I just find it hard to believe they let him disappear for two episodes (my opinion) if he was final one. In other seasons (I know we shouldn't really compare) hidden doesn't really equal non-existent. I'm just wondering if they had cute moments in Jamaica on those group dates and at the rose ceremony cocktail parties and they just chose to not show them or did she just let him cool his heels while she figured others out? Because Mikhel is in Mike's same group date only situation and he's had some great moments already. Makes me go hmmmm....

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:56 pm

casjacknick wrote:This might be an odd opinion but I was invested early in Mike with his first impression rose and similar story to Jasmine. He's just a good looking ball of sweetness it seemed so I was all in with Mike final one from the first episode and then I feel like the Bachelorette Canada let me down. I get that they might want to hide final one and maybe there wasn't much to show as she knew she liked him so she got to know the other guys for two episodes. My problem is the editors have pushed Kevin W. and Mikhel connection at me for two episodes now and I have subsequently lost my initial big time interest in Mike. It could still come back if they have an awesome one on one date I just find it hard to believe they let him disappear for two episodes (my opinion) if he was final one. In other seasons (I know we shouldn't really compare) hidden doesn't really equal non-existent. I'm just wondering if they had cute moments in Jamaica on those group dates and at the rose ceremony cocktail parties and they just chose to not show them or did she just let him cool his heels while she figured others out? Because Mikhel is in Mike's same group date only situation and he's had some great moments already. Makes me go hmmmm....

Those are good points, but I always remind myself that when I think someone is being pushed at me...why? I usually find it is because they are trying to distract from someone else. Of course, that may not necessarily be the case here since they can always switch things up, but usually, I find that to be the case.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:04 pm

I actually felt like they are promoting Mike and to a certain extent Mikhel big time! They are pushing for the Mike and Jasmine "love story" on SM even when they haven't had significant time together. Almost feels like over compensation, JMO. Both Jasmine and Mike have said they haven't really gotten time to talk since the first episode. So, I don't think they are trying to hide or distract anything, there just wasn't much material to show. But the blatant promotion of Mike's love story makes me go hmm....I think it could be interpreted in two ways. He's either F1 or F2 (next bachelor) IMO.

On another note, isn't he launching a website soon? Do we know when? He's been hashtagging himself as #mikeocanada
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:29 pm

@dee...someone asked Mike about the mikeocanada hashtag on Twitter & all he said was "working on it as we speak, between 1 and 2 weeks" & that was on Sep 23rd, this Friday Oct 7th makes 2 weeks. If Mike is being serious then IMO whatever it is will be charity based as he seems to be all about that from stalking his IG.

I think the show is posting about Mike on SM because they have kept him relatively hidden on the show considering he is liked by the audience. Well we have good ol Sharleen still rating him at the top of her leaderboard....wonder if she will change it up post Episode 4 after Mikhel gets the SQT. If Mike wasn't going all the way to the finale, no way to not show at least his CP convos that he has had since Episide 1. Also IMO he will be front & center at the upcoming Episode 4 GD CP to call out Drew for being a bully according to the  promo laugh out loud....all jmo.

ETA: just a thought in sleuthing the F1s....for me I let the storyline & edits guide me to the F1...I don't really care whether they are hidden or from & center for me to get invested in. The producer's goal is to keep us guessing & I just read between the tea leaves of what they are giving us to sleuth out the F1. At least that's the approach that I find works best since the producers started playing mind games with the audience regarding the edits of these series in general...all jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:33 pm

dee wrote:I actually felt like they are promoting Mike and to a certain extent Mikhel big time!  They are pushing for the Mike and Jasmine "love story" on SM even when they haven't had significant time together. Almost feels like over compensation, JMO. Both Jasmine and Mike have said they haven't really gotten time to talk since the first episode. So, I don't think they are trying to hide or distract anything, there just wasn't much material to show. But the blatant promotion of Mike's love story makes me go hmm....I think it could be interpreted in two ways. He's either F1 or F2 (next bachelor) IMO.

On another note, isn't he launching a website soon? Do we know when? He's been hashtagging himself as #mikeocanada

All of those are certainly possibilities, but I don't pay much attention to what producers are doing on SM. Not everyone who watches the show, follows things on SM, but obviously they watch the show. To me, what is shown on the show is what I pay the most attention to. I know all my friends who follow the Bette, only watch the show and never pay any attention to anything else. Of course, they have me to keep them posted if there is anything really interesting that happens, so maybe they don't need to. Embarressed!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose