SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:19 am

rose bud   Future father-in-law perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:21 am

BlackHalo wrote:
fabgirl wrote:Jasmine posted on her instagram fall is coming and a few days later mike posted a picture of
his hometown with trees and open field. Liked the comment mike dad made that he thinks jasmine is a class act in how she handled the cocktail party on last episode it is under facebook
bachelorette canada. Love seeing these two together, laughter is good for the soul.
The comment from Mike's dad. Very nice. "Kiddo", interesting.
Bob Ogilvie Hang in there Jasmine, you're doing great in a tough situation. You have nothing but class kiddo!

Wow ?! What does this mean? Could this be a clue that mike is f1 scratch very interesting find guys yes I wonder where/when last SHV was
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:22 am

reason wrote:rose bud   Future father-in-law perhaps?
giggling

I was really doubting Mike's chances as F1 but that message seems a little too sweet and encouraging if his son got his heart broken. We shall see.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:27 am

BlackHalo wrote:
fabgirl wrote:Jasmine posted on her instagram fall is coming and a few days later mike posted a picture of
his hometown with trees and open field. Liked the comment mike dad made that he thinks jasmine is a class act in how she handled the cocktail party on last episode it is under facebook
bachelorette canada. Love seeing these two together, laughter is good for the soul.
The comment from Mike's dad. Very nice. "Kiddo", interesting.
Bob Ogilvie Hang in there Jasmine, you're doing great in a tough situation. You have nothing but class kiddo!

interesting is right... :yes:

i am just pretending that i and @siena are not only imagining things.... giggling

Joy15 wrote:*snipped*

on the bolded : i get the same impression too!... :yes: . Im wondering if it will somewhat resembles the touchy moment of Catherine meeting Sean's dad (Jay)?....He ( paraphrased ) told Cat that he would be there for her, as a father figure . Both were teary eyed. One of my favorites MTP of all time bc it was real, raw and honest  awwww . From what i can tell from Mike's IG...Bob his pop is a sweet, caring guy...so i really can see the aforementioned happening with Jas (given her backstory with her pop) and Bob too. We shall see how all panning out.... Smiley

siena wrote:That is exactly what I was just thinking about @Joy15! :yes:  That moment between Catherine and Sean's dad was one of my favourites too (such a genuine and touching moment) and I was just imagining that something as sweet could happen between Jasmine and Mike's dad too.

Mike's dad seems very sweet and I could picture him saying something like that to Jasmine. We shall see how it goes in the end, but a very lovely thing to think about possibly happening. awwww And also for Mike to meet Jasmine's mother.

Yes and love that their hands are intertwined as well. Very tender and connected IMO.

*kiddo*  :sprinklehearts

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:31 am

@joy15 and @siena that will be a very touching moment, I'm already :tissuebox I feel the relationship will become deeper then .....interesting indeed.......
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:33 am

It would be so sweet and touching to me if these two find love. Who knows what the future will bring, but I hope they both find happiness (and it'd be nice if it's together). :swinginglove

I saw this the other day on facebook but didn't post it. Seems like people who apparently know Jasmine think highly of Mike too.  :yes:

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2em28om
My screencap

Fingers crossed a moment like that happens @Joy15 @LeapofFaith! Already crying about *kiddo* hearthumbsup awwww

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:39 am

@siena @LeapofFaith... bestbud! ...first things first.....Tuesday cant come soon enough!! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3806527698

yep.i saw the comment as well. Did quick digging myself. The lady apparently works in a SPA/beauty salon in Kenora. Maybe a long-time family's friend?. Such a sweet words from her hearthumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:46 am

Y'all have been having a partay in this thread Hugesmile Let's keep it going y'all Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1710264613

@Blackhalo, @Joy15 and I were talking about the "kiddo" comment as well. It seems it comes from a very familiar and tender place IMO. We didn't want to bring it up in details because we want the SM sleuthing nuggets to keep coming giggling

@siena I have that comment from the family friend in Kenora in my stash too Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1377737533

We are lucky next Tues is not a re-run because I was going to go into serious :headbanging if these producers had delayed JasMike date another week giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:52 am

Yes it really can't come soon enough. I am already mentally skipping ahead to their one-on-one date and to their HTD!  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f60d

Oh that's sweet to know @Joy15. If she's known Jasmine for a long time she might see that compatibility we've seen too. beatingheart

@mercieme Love it, totally on the same page! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1377737533 I wasn't sure whether to post those SM things either because we definitely want them to keep coming. Can't wait for this one-on-one to finally happen. We're almost there! High clap

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:11 am

I love how these two seem to click together like they have known each other for a long time.
Both seem to have a love for family, lakes, laughter, joking, and Jasmine posted about charity work that she has helped with what a great team they would be in the community.Jasmine and Mike both posted their dancing picture of themselves on the same day and mike says something about you can tell when iam happy about something. (someone please bring it over on his twitter).Jasmine has not posted any pictures of the contestants so far on twitter except for remember to watch the episode with group date with mike in it and someone else. Just thinking out loud.Jasmine will appreciate Mike for his patience while she had to explore other options like her tattoo states to find this gem of a man who appears to be kindhearted, loving, and fun. I always felt that he was hidden for so long for a reason because he is a hidden treasure ready for Jasmine to unlock his heart who has not loved in a while what a beautiful lovestory to witness.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:19 am

Cute!  lolpanda
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 11id82w
My screencap

There you go @fabgirl. Even their dancing is compatible. Hugesmile

And so agree... "what a great team they would be in the community". :yes:

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:03 am

These two together would be dynamite jasmike would be mikejastic. Thank you everyone for sleuthing and for bring [img]http://twemoji.maxcdn.ing over clips for me. I meant the picture of the group date of the lastepisode with mike and someone else is on her instagram not twitter. Mike has a great sense of humor saying hey jasmine can i get a rose on one of his pictures. GOTTA LOVE THEM.Glad to see this thread come back with fire.Calling Jasmike fans to put out the hot couple cuteness.Bringing on an eight pack fireman and a smoking hot beautician.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose