SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 07, 2016 7:57 pm

jen689 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Jordan hasn't seen his F1 since filming ended?! :shocked!:
That's the "politically correct" answer. Once filming ends it seems like a lot of bachelor/bachelorette couples see each other discreetly. Only Jordan and his F1 know what really happened behind closed doors  JMO

Very true. But with his season I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case considering only 7 weeks since filming ended and they want it to be a "mystery" this season with airing the show while filming ongoing and Jordan being mostly MIA from media while the season aired. But yes, IA that it could be just the standard answer and may find out they've seen each other after finale airs.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 07, 2016 8:16 pm

jen689 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:...Once again everything relating back to a movie. I get Jordan likes film but he seems more fixated on being in a "movie" and talking about movies than being the Bachelor and finding someone...
I agree Once filming ended he went back to work in film production and is now taking some time off for press and the finale. Once that's over he's back to his "true love" film. I wonder how his F1 will fit into that world question  JMO
I also wonder the same thing if F1 will fit in. I guess will see but I am not too hopeful.

If there's a Season 3 I really hope they choose someone who is not in the film industry like Jordan is—or at least not someone like him (Heather was in film industry but she never made it all about movies). Jordan's emphasis on movies is why I don't think Jordan was suited to being the Bachelor because he's made it too much about movies and when he talks about movies or relates things to movies while on the show it actually pulls me out of the show itself and makes me lose even more interest.

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 07, 2016 8:20 pm

Recent post @life_as_fleur (Instagram)

Link to her blog www.lifeasfleur.com

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 13181410

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 07, 2016 8:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just to add and from the interview above posted by @jen689... The description below sounds like the dates with Naz.

Once again everything relating back to a movie. I get Jordan likes film but he seems more fixated on being in a "movie" and talking about movies than being the Bachelor and finding someone.

Jmo

"If you see those shots where I was making out with someone, they're pretty romantic. There was sun-dusted grass, we were on the beach, they were straight out of a movie.

I see your point, @AllAboutLove, but we have to remember this (movies/production/editing) is Jordon's career and I think that's why he falls back on that lingo a lot. Not making excuses for him. I don't believe that he hasn't seen his F1 because it didn't come off that way when I watched that one show of him and those guys, plus the blond haired chick.( Sorry I don't know any of their names, but it was posted on here )scratch

I know we all are waiting with baited breath thinking Jordon will give us something on the ATFR, but I seriously doubt we will get what we are looking for. I just don't think it's in Jordon ( his style) and that's not a bad thing. no idea

I dated a guy like Jordon for 5 years back in my "really" younger days ( laugh out loud ) He had a poker face that only those very close to him could begin to guess what was going on in his mind. It drove me crazy at times. His personality was a lot like Jordon (except for the movies part laugh out loud)  He kept his cards ( feelings and emotions ) very close to the chest. I think back sometime to those five years and think what on earth was I thinking as I am (was at that time, anyway) more of an outgoing, loud, funny, easy to read person because if I thought it or felt it nobody had to guess what it was. laugh out loud. giggling

Of course, as usual, this is all just my opinion. Now let's bring on the finale and get this show on the road ( or in the can as Jordon would say ) cantstopl :yes:

Last edited by LoveDovez on Sun May 08, 2016 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 9:32 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

I see your point, @AllAboutLove, but we have to remember this (movies/production/editing) is Jordon's career and I think that's why he falls back on that lingo a lot. Not making excuses for him. I don't believe that he hasn't seen his F1 because it didn't come off that way when I watched that one show of him and those guys, plus the blond haired chick.( Sorry I don't know any of their names, but it was posted don't on here )scratch

I know we all are waiting with baited breath thinking Jordon will give us something on the ATFR, but I seriously doubt we will get what we are looking for. I just don't think it's in Jordon ( his style) and that's not a bad thing. no idea

I dated a guy like Jordon for 5 years back in my "really" younger days ( laugh out loud ) He had a poker face that only those very close to him could begin to guess what was going on in his mind. It drove me crazy at times. His personality was a lot like Jordon (except for the movies part laugh out loud)  He kept his cards ( feelings and emotions ) very close to the chest. I think back sometime to those five years and think what on earth was I thinking as I am (was at that time, anyway) more of an outgoing, loud, funny, easy to read person because if I thought it or felt it nobody had to guess what it was. laugh out loud. giggling

Of course, as usual, this is all just my opinion. Now let's bring on the finale and get this show on the road ( or in the can as Jordon would say ) cantstopl :yes:

Good Post I agree

6 weeks is not that long although for the couple it must be. I think NZ is too much of a small world and spoilers are too easy. I have no idea how it was with Art and Mathilda but something makes me think that they do not want a repeat of some sort. So yes, I watched his radio/vid interview and it seemed legit that they could not see each other. Probably why he was cautious about the L word. But I think he will use the "falling in love" just like Naz used it in her interview. I like this about the NZ franchise, this realistic approach dating way thru a tv show. I liked it with Art and Mathilda, I like that it looks like a very down to earth NZ mentality versus any other worlwide franchise.

It is a true shame that the show did not allow more interview and radio with Jordan. The recent ones showed me a funny open guy. I wonder why they did not allow it. Did Art spoke too much? What are the true reasons, I really wonder. It is like Naz took all the media on her shoulders.

Considering Naz outgoing personality, I am sure she will fit really well in Jordan's lifestyle if she is F1 as I think she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 110

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 210
s/caps from naz public facebook

I find that particulary nice and sweet from Naz. and the second definitely a wise response to her nay-sayers

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 07, 2016 10:09 pm

HEA wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

I see your point, @AllAboutLove, but we have to remember this (movies/production/editing) is Jordon's career and I think that's why he falls back on that lingo a lot. Not making excuses for him. I don't believe that he hasn't seen his F1 because it didn't come off that way when I watched that one show of him and those guys, plus the blond haired chick.( Sorry I don't know any of their names, but it was posted don't on here )scratch

Good Post I agree

6 weeks is not that long although for the couple it must be. I think NZ is too much of a small world and spoilers are too easy. I have no idea how it was with Art and Mathilda but something makes me think that they do not want a repeat of some sort. So yes, I watched his radio/vid interview and it seemed legit that they could not see each other. Probably why he was cautious about the L word. But I think he will use the "falling in love" just like Naz used it in her interview. I like this about the NZ franchise, this realistic approach dating way thru a tv show. I liked it with Art and Mathilda, I like that it looks like a very down to earth NZ mentality versus any other worlwide franchise.

It is a true shame that the show did not allow more interview and radio with Jordan. The recent ones showed me a funny open guy. I wonder why they did not allow it. Did Art spoke too much? What are the true reasons, I really wonder. It is like Naz took all the media on her shoulders.

Considering Naz outgoing personality, I am sure she will fit really well in Jordan's lifestyle if she is F1 as I think she is.

Hi HEA, ; )

I think if Naz isn't F1 she would make a great Ette. I know a lot of people aren't that crazy about her, but I think she would have a great, interesting season. Also, I think that if she isn't F1 Jordon, the show and who ever is doing her sm has really mislead the viewers.

I keep going back to Jordon's mom saying he wanted someone that was fun. IMHO Fun and Fleur doesn't go in the same sentence. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 07, 2016 11:02 pm

^^And then again there is to much fun...Naz and her Biaches tag line in her last IG with her older cousin just seems so out of place for an F1.

Don't care if I'm wrong but I think Fleur is F1 even though everything is pointing to Naz. Naz IMO seems so immature for Jordan.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 11:02 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

Hi HEA, ; )

I think if Naz isn't F1 she would make a great Ette. I know a lot of people aren't that crazy about her, but I think she would have a great, interesting season. Also, I think that if she isn't F1 Jordon, the show and who ever is doing her sm has really mislead the viewers.

I keep going back to Jordon's mom saying he wanted someone that was fun. IMHO Fun and Fleur doesn't go in the same sentence. ; (

NzHerald wrote: When asked what qualities she wanted in a partner for her son, Linda replied: "They need to be caring, loving, supportive of each other in good times and bad. She also needs to be his best friend and companion to enjoy life together.

"The advice I gave him at the beginning was to pick a well-grounded woman with a fun-loving personality."

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11627635

I know this can fit both girls but I find it interesting that mom used the same words as Naz.

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 08, 2016 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 07, 2016 11:06 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^And then again there is to much fun...Naz and her Biaches tag line in her last IG with her older cousin just seems so out of place for an F1.  

Don't care if I'm wrong but I think Fleur is F1 even though everything is pointing to Naz.  Naz IMO seems so immature for Jordan.

IA IMO reading her Q&A sounded like a resume to me. Who is she trying to convince? #NotHumble

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 07, 2016 11:35 pm

ITA, GA. Nothing humble about Naz IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 08, 2016 12:13 am

Man!!! Isn't this season over yet? Just when ya think to say well maybe she goes alright, Naz manages to show a bit of bipolarism. 

I think she feels that the bitchy personality is her ticket to ride into stardom. Sounds like she's grateful for all of the opportunities and more to come. Good luck Naz ( I sincerely mean that ) she's young and I hope she learns along the way that this business is fickle and one must be very humble. 

My expressed opinion

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12