SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:15 pm

albean99 wrote:I barely follow any of these couples but didn't S/C have some deal with a company who sponsored the baby announcement or something? I don't see them or anyone else superior in how they use their 'fame' for money. A lot have done it and mostly I don't care. It's their lives. I wouldn't want to see anyone I really like doing one of the MBC type shows though.

I like Sean's family more than I like him. I will admit a little disappointment that Cat seems to have done all the changing in their marriage. I hope it's not really like that because she appears to be happy.

Yes they have a partnership with Dreft. However, Dreft didn't have the rights to their first pics. In fact, they haven't really released any exclusive content in terms of the Lowes. A lot of it is reposting of things SeanCat posted or pics that have been in various news articles.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 18 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 18 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:23 pm

But it's not like they're private people and shy away from sharing or oversharing, IMO, on SM.  So, I guess I don't see the difference between making money from exclusive pics or Dreft.  They're all forms of making money/shilling and none is better or worse than the other, IMO.  

I'm right there with you 'bean.  I like the family more than him.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:24 pm

umngirl wrote:
albean99 wrote:I barely follow any of these couples but didn't S/C have some deal with a company who sponsored the baby announcement or something? I don't see them or anyone else superior in how they use their 'fame' for money. A lot have done it and mostly I don't care. It's their lives. I wouldn't want to see anyone I really like doing one of the MBC type shows though.

I like Sean's family more than I like him. I will admit a little disappointment that Cat seems to have done all the changing in their marriage. I hope it's not really like that because she appears to be happy.

Yes they have a partnership with Dreft. However, Dreft didn't have the rights to their first pics. In fact, they haven't really released any exclusive content in terms of the Lowes. A lot of it is reposting of things SeanCat posted or pics that have been in various news articles.

I just don't think it makes them superior to anyone who did a picture deal. I'd rather have a nice article with some professional pics but that's just me. It's not a contest IMO. All of these babies are adorable and the parents can do as they see fit as far as I'm concerned. I've seen some of the comments on Instagram directed at these new moms and feel for them. It's hard enough having a new baby without the criticism on SM.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:29 pm

I really, really, really wish words weren't put in other posters' mouths. For some reason it seems to happen in this thread a lot, especially when fans of SeanCat post here. *IMO*

But whatever. I'm over this circular argument that has no end. I'd rather go look at all the Lola pics on their Instagrams.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 18 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 18 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Speaking as someone who goes into 99% of the threads and who does not fave any of these couples or cast--these discussions go on in all couple threads.
We always encourage members to visit those threads that make them feel best/most comfortable and to avoid any that cause them discomfort.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:12 pm

In case it wasn't clear, I'm talking about all babies born to the cast and their moms, including Cat and their baby.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:58 pm

I am not seeing any issues with posters putting words into other poster's mouths, but I have dealt with more issues today than I care to count, so if I'm missing something, please let me know, or use the report post button rather than discussing it on the open forum, as per the rules.

Also, if anyone needs to step back because they cannot handle the stress of sticking up for one's favourite, there is no need to make a formal announcement that you are leaving and where you plan on going. Please read the rules.

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice. Should you read a post you do not think is appropriate, please use the “Report Post” button located in the post.

Complaints - Any complaints with reference to the Forum, a poster, a moderator, or any other issue should be discussed in a Private Message and not on the open forum. What may be an issue for one poster is not important to someone else and should not be aired in public or take a thread off topic due to an issue that has nothing to do with the topic. If a member is not in an agreement with the rules, or posters opinions and they feel the need to leave, or to remain in a Fan thread, it's not necessary to announce you are leaving. It is of no benefit to our forum to read about your desire to leave.

Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:50 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/sean-lowe-catherine-giudicis-sons-nursery-pics-w448713?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The nursery was a partnership with Swaim and Wayfair. I've said it before and I'll say it again - IMO SeanCat are professional shillers.
Does anyone know if SeanCat use rstyle links to make money?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Yeah, the thought of SeanCat actually spending a dime of their own money on their nursery furniture/decore is pretty laughable. Sean is like the king negotiator. laugh out loud

(Not necessarily singling out SeanCat here. All these Bach "celebs" get freebies left and right.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:33 pm

This is solely my opinion and I realized it's dated and not vogue.
The nursery is BORING. It looks like a resort hotel room with a crib thrown in or a dr's waiting room with a crib thrown in.
HOWEVER in all fairness, I see many new parents of sons doing the same monochromatic boring themes. So I don't think it's this couple it's just the current style.
It really does not cost that much to do a nursery, so whatever as far as the shilling is concerned with me.
It's just simply blah. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:22 pm

The nursery is ok I guess. Kind of bland. It feels very formal. I wouldn't describe it at cozy or nurturing IMO. I think more color and toys would give it a more homey vibe. Catherine looks really rough in those photos. They weren't flattering at all IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah, the thought of SeanCat actually spending a dime of their own money on their nursery furniture/decore is pretty laughable. Sean is like the king negotiator. laugh out loud

(Not necessarily singling out SeanCat here. All these Bach "celebs" get freebies left and right.)

I had to laugh when they moved this year and negotiated with even the moving company laugh out loud. Sean can hustle, I'll give him that.

The nursery is kinda vanilla though still cute. Very much Sean, not what I expected from Cat.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake