SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2016 6:13 pm

BohemianNika wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:No accounting for the other 50%. Maybe drunk or middle school girls.

Quick question - if I were to make a comment (here or in Andi's discussion thread) about the people who give the book 1 star, that would be also within the rules?

It's within the rules as long as the post is referring to "people" outside of this forum.

As always, there are fan threads for those who do not care to read negative opinions, because this forum discusses topics whether they are positive or negative. All members are welcomed to post their thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by BohemianNika Sun May 22, 2016 7:19 pm

GA, thank you for your answer.

The thing is, although technically I would be referring to people outside this forum, I would know that there are people here who wrote those 1 star reviews. To me, in a way, it would feel like talking about them as well. And that is a line I'm not willing to cross. All IMO of course.

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun May 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Of course Josh is subtweeting. So not shocked. He's going to spill so much dirt on "Famously Single."

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 22, 2016 8:05 pm

BohemianNika wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:No accounting for the other 50%. Maybe drunk or middle school girls.

Quick question - if I were to make a comment (here or in Andi's discussion thread) about the people who give the book 1 star, that would be also within the rules?

I don't see why it would not be within the rules. To make things clear: Amazon reviewers are Amazon reviewers. That has nothing more to do with this site than People mag posters, US mag posters etc.  BBF is not, nor has ever been a part of Amazon. Does this help? IF not please pm one of the mods and we will be glad to help you.

Edited to add: Goodreads is also another book reviewer. The reviews are not much different. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 22, 2016 8:19 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I'm all for him helping himself, I just don't want to see him get sucked into the nastiness with her by opening a can of worms.
I tweeted him back on one of his tweets saying "keep it up you are the classy one Amen" he liked my post and tweeted back good message. I really think they will all ignore her.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 22, 2016 8:27 pm

That's not ignoring her though by posting bible quotes like that. He should have just left it at the comments he gave to US Weekly by wishing her peace. The media will eventually catch on and give Andi's book more attention something she wants. JMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 9:42 pm

I thought before the show, he tweeted bible quotes . I don't see why he should stop now just because he comes across as subtweeting and I agree with many on this that he has really handled this whole thing with so much class. Any action he takes about this whole situation will be understandable in my book, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Josh shouldn't bother responding in any way to the book/Andi because if he does then he's just giving Andi what she wants -- attention.

Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 22, 2016 9:47 pm

Linds911 wrote:That's not ignoring her though by posting bible quotes like that. He should have just left it at the comments he gave to US Weekly by wishing her peace. The media will eventually catch on and give Andi's book more attention something she wants. JMO.

I often post reflective posts that have little to do with my day to day feelings or events and post them because I like them and believe in them. It could be as simple and uncomplicated as that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun May 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Joel Osteen's #TameYourTongue sermon is a great one and it's perfect for Josh to hear right now.  I don't see it as subtweeting, I see it as his inspiration on a better way to handle things going on right now.

The fact that Andi acts just the opposite of the message is on her, not Josh.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 23, 2016 7:09 pm

lexforlife wrote:I thought before the show, he tweeted bible quotes . I don't see why he should stop now just because he comes across as subtweeting and I agree with many on this that he has really handled this whole thing with so much class. Any action he takes about this whole situation will be understandable in my book, JMO.
Totally agree he did it before they were ever together why should he stop now. Josh is handling this situation with pure class. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 24, 2016 6:15 pm

A fictional novel  giggling

In a statement to ABC News, Murray said, "How is one supposed to comment on a fictional novel? I choose to go through life building others up, not tearing them down. I wish her nothing but the best in her new career."

Source

His statements have been nice and polite and he's taken the high road, but he really needs to keep his mouth shut, IMO.  I have a feeling once FS airs, it's going to quickly undo all the high road and positive footing he's gained by mostly keeping quiet with only a few possible subtweets and statements made.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

+40
Kels0012
Newto
Justafan2
aviej
heather_m_s