SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:05 am

T4p

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:29 am

He's glowing. She's glowing. It's all good! yes

Man, he's HOT!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:31 am

Alanna wrote:
harley_quinn wrote:can we talk about how hot jordan looks in the new sneak peak "date card says ... " ? :fanningfan :halo: sneakyl
I know and I don't even get it. He's gone from me thinking Jo is an utter nut for falling in love with him so fast to me falling in love with him through the screen practically. WTH!! laugh out loud I kinda love it.

He has that effect on the ladies, you know! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1710264613 giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:31 am

Yeah obvs no one knows the future but looking at Jo and BBJ's media/interviews I think right now he's being a model bf, really trying and doing the best he can. I believe his willingness change is real, but no one knows, including him I think, if he's really, really ready to stop the womanizing considering he's still in his 20s and just how easy women make it for him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:35 am

Not sure if this has been posted.....

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:39 am

Is Jo part tree monkey? Adorable isn't the right word.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:44 am

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 E5e0bbd2-c040-4855-8ee1-40bdb935a35a_zpsukebphvo
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:31 am

bamagal wrote:This forum is so refreshing!  I felt really good about JORELLE after watching the video of the podcast, only to take a peek at all the tabloid garbage and start doubting again. All I have to do is come back here to make the doubts go away.  So glad that I went "spoiled" this season!

No one knows what the future holds, and that goes for every couple once they leave the "bubble." Some make it, some do not. I like these two together, but if they don't make it, they both will be fine. I'm sailing on the ship to the end! :yes: yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:38 am

ElonM wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
bamagal wrote:

ITA - what sneak peek?  Help a girl out here! :cutesmile!:

Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxkAvxIT9xo

Him at 0:15 PINKHEART

Just the way he says, "Wells has not kissed JoJo yet." :fanningfan :thud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:09 pm

I haven't been around to comment on anything for ages, but I'm a lurker. I just want to say it's a breath of fresh air around here after witnessing the Jordan bashing out there. You're all so positive and uplifting. I just love this thread . Thanks for being here..I love your comments and the screen caps are such a treat. clapping!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Welcome, Judiful!! We may be a bit crazy, but we have a lot of fun! Stay and enjoy, Jordelle! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:16 pm

Welcome!! Funniest and funnest and most decorated thread evah evah!! Glad I decided to give up my delusion of who I thought she should pick and decided to enjoy what is laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan