SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue May 31, 2016 5:52 pm

I checked her sister's IG and she was home.

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by LittleBoyBlue Tue May 31, 2016 5:53 pm

Probably Ashley's sister was one of the babysitters. Except for both sets of grandparents, Ashley's sister is the only person whom Ford knows really well.
LittleBoyBlue
LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 6:51 pm

I am still hoping for an Ashley and JP teach reality people to live in the real world type thing. A fan girl can hope!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:57 pm

According to RS they filmed MBC. They just filmed 2 seasons and Tanner and Jade were on the other one.

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Oy. Tanner and Jade doing this crap makes total sense. I'm sorry, but those two will do anything to make a quick buck. But Ashley and JP, whhhhhhy? Dethroned. Chris and Des are now my goto "normal" married couple from this franchise. At least until they break and decide to do one of these idiot shows too! Sounds like resistance is futile. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:17 pm

It is futile.

You have to be a tad "abnormal" to go on this show in the first place regardless of how things pan out for you in the real world. This should be no newsflash to anyone on here.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:Oy. Tanner and Jade doing this crap makes total sense. I'm sorry, but those two will do anything to make a quick buck. But Ashley and JP, whhhhhhy? Dethroned. Chris and Des are now my goto "normal" married couple from this franchise. At least until they break and decide to do one of these idiot shows too! Sounds like resistance is futile. laugh out loud

I guess they kind of have to. She does not have a real job at all other than this shilling and car sales jobs are long arduous hours with crap pay.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Oy. Tanner and Jade doing this crap makes total sense. I'm sorry, but those two will do anything to make a quick buck. But Ashley and JP, whhhhhhy? Dethroned. Chris and Des are now my goto "normal" married couple from this franchise. At least until they break and decide to do one of these idiot shows too! Sounds like resistance is futile. laugh out loud

I guess they kind of  have to. She does not have a real job at all other than this shilling and car sales jobs are long arduous hours with crap pay.

Is this what Tanner does? For some reason I thought he was a financial planner, but I don't really follow them, so what do I know. Option #3 for this couple is you know, get a real job. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Real jobs are so old-fashioned! How can you suggest something so awful? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBoyBlue Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:58 pm

I don't know how Ashley got involved with the show, but I heard that JP's involvement was not of his own doing. From what I understand, someone (a friend?) forged his name to an application of some sort and that an agent of the show flew to New York to meet him. The rest was history.

I don't personally think participation on the show qualifies one as "abnormal," although we certainly see a real world mix on the show, and in that mix there is plenty of abnormality to go around. Being young, adventurous, single, being able to seize some free time, and having the hormonal levels typical of the age are pretty much all that's required.  It's like stepping into the Cinderalla fantasy, with no expectations, and no anticipated regrets. Count me in!
LittleBoyBlue
LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:01 pm

I am not worried particularly about these two, I think they will come out of this show on top. If anything they will laugh at themselves

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 12 1f49b  Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBoyBlue Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Exactly my feelings about them.
LittleBoyBlue
LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari