SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:37 pm

Are Des&Chris now the only franchise married couple to not be a couple-type show?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Yeah, JP and Ashley will be the normal couple that want to learn to deal better with the normal things couples have to handle.

I will watch it. Call me crazy but watching that show makes me realize how good my life really is! I am looking forward to see how they handle the lie detector test with Ashley... because she was pregnant when the show was filmed and they won't do lie detector tests on pregnant women.

Reading back through this thread, they were gone for several weeks in early May. The pregnancy was announced May 23 which would have been right after they got back from filming. Essex was born in November. Yep, she knew she was pregnant when they went to film the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:52 pm

notarose wrote:Are Des&Chris now the only franchise married couple to not be a couple-type show?

I think so. The rest have either done MBC (3/5), Wife Swap (2/5), or both (1/5).

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:57 pm

We should take up a fund to start paying couples not to go on MBC. I volunteer RS' CC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:16 pm

I will try to watch although I may have to FF through the scenes with the other couples, who I suspect will all be BSC for the most part. I agree that JP and Ash really have no business being on this show for "counseling", but obviously decided to do it primarily for the paycheck. Since the Bachelor franchise has a much bigger audience than any of the other shows represented in the group of couples that participate, I'm sure the producers of this garbage try to lure a Bachelor couple to be on each season to improve ratings (and get viewers who normally wouldn't watch, like me). So I wouldn't be surprised if Des and Chris are next, unless they find another couple from the franchise who they think will generate more interest, like maybe Josh and Amanda, if they survive that long. IMO, Des and Chris would do it if asked, and I don't blame them. It's probably like a two week vacation that they pay you maybe 50k for (really have no idea how much, but more than any of them would get for 2 weeks of regular work), and I can only imagine that JP and Ash spent most of their private time laughing their heads off at how ridiculous most of the other couples were, as would Des and Chris.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Wonder where JP and Ash went? She posted a pic of Ford eating with her step dad and said mom and dad are away.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:39 pm

I was wondering that too. Janner went to NYC to promote their MBC on its first maybe these two are do in the same?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:42 pm

I think you're right. That or something related to MBC. The show premieres Friday.

Checked a few of the contestant's IGs and they're in LA today.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:48 pm

And here I was hoping it(MBC)was over with already. rofl
I hate to see as couple I like, well, for lack of better words stoop to new lows. (IMO) I have a soft spot for JP. He met my daughter twice and was very nice and actually spent time talking with her. That alone takes patience. Hugesmile

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:34 am

JMHO but I've lost respect for JP and Ashley for doing MBC. I've watched this show many times, and I think it is all scripted and beneath the dignity of this couple. Must be awfully good money for them to put themselves through this.....

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:36 am

I'm sure the only reason was for quick money.
Most of the colleges up by me are private vs state and tuition/board etc runs a modest 40 a year. speechless
I don't have to watch the show. I'm not going to watch the show. I don't think the couple will lose any sleep over me not watching.
They seem grounded and happy.  So be it and I wish them many more mazels.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:And here I was hoping it(MBC)was over with already. rofl
I hate to see as couple I like, well, for lack of better words stoop to new lows. (IMO) I have a soft spot for JP. He met my daughter twice and was very nice and actually spent time talking with her. That alone takes patience. Hugesmile

Don't forget they will have to go back to LA to shoot the reunion as well. Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 24 3806527698

I guess it would be noble to turn down a big chunk of cash, but considering that this couple no doubt felt very secure in their marriage, and in retrospect have had a mostly decent relationship with the public and the media, I suspect they didn't feel they would sustain any emotional or personal damage by "taking the money and running".  Maybe they will lose a few fans.  Eh, Fordy's first year of private school is paid for. Probably worth it to them.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari