SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:28 pm

SafronSahara wrote:A head full of hair? Ok. But a head full of dark hair. Definitely wasn't expecting that.

I wonder if the Rosenbaum's were disappointed she didn't come out looking like Ford with reddish locks?

They were probably over joyed to have a beautiful and hopefully healthy grand daughter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by melrose Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:A head full of hair? Ok. But a head full of dark hair. Definitely wasn't expecting that.

I wonder if the Rosenbaum's were disappointed she didn't come out looking like Ford with reddish locks?

They were probably over joyed to have a beautiful and hopefully healthy grand daughter.

Ford was actually born with very dark hair too. His outright didn't look as thick as Essie's, but if you checkout an old pic of Fordy on their Instagram, not long after he was born, he had some dark thicker hair for a bit.. He is sitting on the rocking chair in his nursery.. His hair changed to blonde over time.. In other pics of JP as a little guy, he was very blonde in pics. Ashley called him JP's exact replica. Interesting how genetics work.. Perhaps her hair will change color too as she gets older, or maybe not.. I agree, I am sure they were just happy to have a beautiful, healthy baby, and BEAUTIFUL she is!

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Sprite wrote:
nikikass wrote:Yippee... wonderful name.  I love it.  SHe will have to meet up with Asher in 25 years..

Or Samuel or Leo.

Cute name. I wonder how/why they came up with it? She looks adorable.

I asked on their Instagram about the name.. I remember an interview way back with Ashley in NYC at the Alice and Olivia Store.. Ashley stated that one
of her favorite places to eat was the restaurant called "Beauty in Essex", one of the reasons also being that it was the first restaurant JP took her to in NYC. So,
I asked if that was where the name was inspired.. We will see :-) That would be very romantic, huh?

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:37 pm

I wasn't expecting a full head of dark hair either! I don't think they were disappointed, but who knows what they think. If that were my child, I'd be surprised at the amount of hair! laugh out loud. Can't wait to see what she'll look like when she gets a bit older though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:47 pm

melrose wrote:
Sprite wrote:
nikikass wrote:Yippee... wonderful name.  I love it.  SHe will have to meet up with Asher in 25 years..

Or Samuel or Leo.

Cute name. I wonder how/why they came up with it? She looks adorable.

I asked on their Instagram about the name.. I remember an interview way back with Ashley in NYC at the Alice and Olivia Store.. Ashley stated that one
of her favorite places to eat was the restaurant called "Beauty in Essex", one of the reasons also being that it was the first restaurant JP took her to in NYC. So,
I asked if that was where the name was inspired.. We will see :-)  That would be very romantic, huh?

Oh, wow, that's probably it! That's actually very sweet and is making me warm up to the name.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:03 pm

@melrose Thanks for sharing that story. If that's the case, it makes the name even more sweeter.

It's a lovely place.

http://beautyandessex.com/home/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:27 pm

Is that ash and jp marriage bootcamp after janner season ?

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 Eb97c9
Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 9zt107Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 XgicucAshley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 Oaw2uvAshley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 2pqw5k8Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 30szzauAshley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:36 pm

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this but baby hair often falls out after birth and is not an indicator of future color. I agree though - that big head of dark hair was a surprise!
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:13 pm

So true, I was born with a full head of black hair, but have been blonde all my life Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 1f600

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:52 am

January 6th they'll be back on tv.

http://people.com/tv/marriage-boot-camp-reality-stars-exclusive-season-7-supertease/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 87b72b10 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 86669110 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:07 pm

Counting down the days to public embarrassment and humiliation!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Not me. I am sure it will be very scripted and much ado about nothing. How serious can a viewer actually take this when it appears they are a very normal, healthy couple?(IMO)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari