Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A head full of hair? Ok. But a head full of dark hair. Definitely wasn't expecting that.

I wonder if the Rosenbaum's were disappointed she didn't come out looking like Ford with reddish locks?

They were probably over joyed to have a beautiful and hopefully healthy grand daughter.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21607

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A head full of hair? Ok. But a head full of dark hair. Definitely wasn't expecting that.

I wonder if the Rosenbaum's were disappointed she didn't come out looking like Ford with reddish locks?

They were probably over joyed to have a beautiful and hopefully healthy grand daughter.

Ford was actually born with very dark hair too. His outright didn't look as thick as Essie's, but if you checkout an old pic of Fordy on their Instagram, not long after he was born, he had some dark thicker hair for a bit.. He is sitting on the rocking chair in his nursery.. His hair changed to blonde over time.. In other pics of JP as a little guy, he was very blonde in pics. Ashley called him JP's exact replica. Interesting how genetics work.. Perhaps her hair will change color too as she gets older, or maybe not.. I agree, I am sure they were just happy to have a beautiful, healthy baby, and BEAUTIFUL she is!

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yippee... wonderful name.  I love it.  SHe will have to meet up with Asher in 25 years..

Or Samuel or Leo.

Cute name. I wonder how/why they came up with it? She looks adorable.

I asked on their Instagram about the name.. I remember an interview way back with Ashley in NYC at the Alice and Olivia Store.. Ashley stated that one
of her favorite places to eat was the restaurant called "Beauty in Essex", one of the reasons also being that it was the first restaurant JP took her to in NYC. So,
I asked if that was where the name was inspired.. We will see :-) That would be very romantic, huh?

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:37 pm

I wasn't expecting a full head of dark hair either! I don't think they were disappointed, but who knows what they think. If that were my child, I'd be surprised at the amount of hair! laugh out loud. Can't wait to see what she'll look like when she gets a bit older though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nothatgirl on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yippee... wonderful name.  I love it.  SHe will have to meet up with Asher in 25 years..

Or Samuel or Leo.

Cute name. I wonder how/why they came up with it? She looks adorable.

I asked on their Instagram about the name.. I remember an interview way back with Ashley in NYC at the Alice and Olivia Store.. Ashley stated that one
of her favorite places to eat was the restaurant called "Beauty in Essex", one of the reasons also being that it was the first restaurant JP took her to in NYC. So,
I asked if that was where the name was inspired.. We will see :-)  That would be very romantic, huh?

Oh, wow, that's probably it! That's actually very sweet and is making me warm up to the name.

nothatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for sharing that story. If that's the case, it makes the name even more sweeter.

It's a lovely place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30900

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:27 pm

Is that ash and jp marriage bootcamp after janner season ?

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:36 pm

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this but baby hair often falls out after birth and is not an indicator of future color. I agree though - that big head of dark hair was a surprise!

instinct

Female Posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:13 pm

So true, I was born with a full head of black hair, but have been blonde all my life [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:52 am

January 6th they'll be back on tv.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17972

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:07 pm

Counting down the days to public embarrassment and humiliation!!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Not me. I am sure it will be very scripted and much ado about nothing. How serious can a viewer actually take this when it appears they are a very normal, healthy couple?(IMO)

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21607

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion