SELECT CONTENT

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by natik Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:08 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Very romantic video.

Has anything been said about wedding plans, now that they've been together for a year?

They both are really careful in giving information about their private life. Irakli is hardly sharing anything on instagram. He is not that typical social media guy. Most of the time Alyona is sharing some stuff on her instagram. During a fan meeting Alyona said that they have plans for their future and that they are often speaking about building a family and having kids. Irakli loves kids and he want to be a dad as soon as possible. But Alyona said that they don`t want to share those details of their private life in public because she is very superstitious. She is scared that if she tells everything that something bad is happening. They are going to tell everyone only when they have a date and all is organized. I think if there is going to be a wedding it`s going to be next year maybe September or October.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by Newto Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:41 am

Thanks, natik. I don't blame them for trying to keep some things private. In fact I wish some of the American couples would share a little less sometimes.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:12 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Thanks, natik.  I don't blame them for trying to keep some things private.  In fact I wish some of the American couples would share a little less sometimes.  

I agree! I don`t blame them either. I respect them for that. They both are handling it pretty good. I mean they had it the toughest out of all the bachelor couples. Because they needed to hide their relationship for six month. Plus Irakli was in Georgia and Alyona was most of the time in Ukraine because of her study status. During the six month Irakli flew over to Ukraine to see Alyona in secret. And every time Alyona flew to Georgia she looked like a clown with all the clothes she had on her. She tried to hide her face and all that stuff. And not to forget that Alyona had no choice in what she would like to watch during the episodes. Because they had all the special shows after each episode where they showed all the stuff with the other girls and she needed to be in the studio because of the contract. So she saw all the kisses and other things I mean that was pretty tough for her. And Irakli called her every time to ask how she feels and if everything is fine. But they have an unique understanding between each other. They don`t have secrets or are hiding anything from each other. Their relationship is very stable. It all made their relationship stronger.
Now Alyona moved to Kiev from her hometown. And Irakli is going to be in Kiev most of the time because of his movie project. They are going to make the movie in Ukraine. So he is going to live with her in Kiev in her apartment.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Great video and as always thanks so much @natik for all the information on how they are doing.

At the FRC did he give her anything? Are they engaged or they don't get engaged on Bach Ukraine?

In the Bach New Zealand and Australia, they don't get engaged either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great video and as always thanks so much @natik for all the information on how they are doing.

At the FRC did he give her anything? Are they engaged or they don't get engaged on Bach Ukraine?

In the Bach New Zealand and Australia, they don't get engaged either.

You are welcome! And don`t be to shy to ask me anything. I´m gonna do my best to answer all your questions! :gotcha:

At the FRC he gave her a ring as a symbol of their love it was not an engagement ring. In Russia and Ukraine Bachelor version they don`t get engaged either. And no, it`s not a normal thing for the Russian or Ukrainian people to have a classic engagement as you know it in the US. The most typical thing is that the couple is dating each other and then decides to get married. It`s also a pretty big deal to let your parents know who you are dating. Normally you don`t bring your guy/girl to your parents house if it`s not a very serious relationship which leads to a wedding.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:08 am

Gonna leave you some pics of Alyona and a new fan video I made for her community. Enjoy!

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 XNlb4h2AKoE

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 SZVw3xbwR8g

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 RqBH4Nvsfes

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 ENtP2OspAus

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 C5JBbk-zTuk

Song is called "Flying". The idea is like the words in the song. Love is like flying there are up and downs. It`s like goosebumps which running threw your skin or tears which running threw your cheecks. But in the end it`s worth it.

https://vk.com/club13772344
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:37 am

Beautiful girl, photos, and video @natik thank you so much for sharing. I love all the updates on this couple. They really could be a royal couple beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:39 am

Natik - great video. You are a very talented lady.

I wish you the best. beatingheart

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:14 pm

^^ Ditto...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:38 pm

Guys I can`t thank you enough for all your kind words. It means the world to me!!! Thank you! blowkiss

What should I say?! It´s Alyona beeing her gorgeous self  Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 3806527698

Alyona and Irakli

And new pics:

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 E6M32_0Bj5k

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 MMjRGOPcXRI

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 M6VnjfMzQdY

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 PMt2soxY3hM

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Lm3uiEvSUHA

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 RMTJVaDrjQw

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 WNXxS7t8x74

Aaaand finally I have the HQ picture from one of my favorite photoshoots of her!

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 LqD_QOYB8sc

Ok and of course a little something from me :gotcha:

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 7 3k3CGX51dqU

Source: https://vk.com/club13772344
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:50 pm

So great catching up with this couple. As always excellent work Natik. Best....

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Lovely photos.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

+10
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Newto
iamreal2u
natik
AllAboutLove