SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:41 pm

That scene with Jojo and Jordan in the back of the mansion during the pool party was like Adam and Eve seeing each other for the first time. Their looks and their smiles.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Lost17 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Are we watching the same show, ladies? Are. we. watching. the. same. show.?  I'm watching Season 12 of the Bachelorette, the one with Jojo and Robby falling in love!

No, haha! If we are, it was Ben falling in love with 2 and Jojo falling in love with 4. Hugesmile

giggling Ok, you can have your Inglourious Basterd(s) and I'll continue watching my Magic Mike. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 2498057887
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:56 pm

Camera reactions from Chase and Jordan when Luke gets date card.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:13 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Are we watching the same show, ladies? Are. we. watching. the. same. show.?  I'm watching Season 12 of the Bachelorette, the one with Jojo and Robby falling in love!

No, haha! If we are, it was Ben falling in love with 2 and Jojo falling in love with 4. Hugesmile

giggling   Ok, you can have your Inglourious Basterd(s) and I'll continue watching my Magic Mike.  THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 2498057887
Not sure how to take that since I saw neither.Hugesmile But I do love me some Michael Fassbender, which I see he was in IB-Luke can be him, but from the movie 300. Chiseled and beautiful to watch. :fanningfan

May the best guy for Jojo win her heart. I can see it's going to be a long 2 weeks!

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:16 pm

I enjoyed Luke's date. It's nice TPTB showed some conversation. Doesn't seem like Luke is that much of a ranch man as Nashville and Austin are pretty metro cities. Luke has a great back story and if not F1, might be a contender for next lead. He does seem reserved and kind of "one note" in that he isn't very animated, so not sure he would be able to carry a whole season. But maybe he won't have to if he's with JoJo! Which is believable right now.
Also, the concert...not very intimate with all those people watching...wouldn't be my cup 'o tea, but JoJo seems very excited.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:23 pm

agentcurls wrote:Jordan's face when JoJo walked into the RC with the two-piece sequined number:  giggling
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 Jordan14
(AC's SC)

I'm coming over from the dark side to just laugh at your observation! Look at his eyes! cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:41 pm

JoJo has Luke, Chase, and now Robby eating out of the palm of her hand...but she has to pry the feelings out of Jordan. I think it's frustrating him, but sweetie, she can't read your mind! She has these other handsome and kind suitors who have no issues expressing themselves, so Jordy, it's time to step it up! I think she is really enjoying the challenge of him though.

ETA: You've been a good boy, Jordan...here is your reward, GDR. (positive reinforcement...keep telling me how you feel!)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:47 pm

agent-I know, all those phones taking shots of every little moment, would be an uncomfortable setting to get or want to be very intimate-I'd hate it. At least they got their 'alone/intimate time' ha, ya right, earlier in the day. Jo was so giddy wanting him to take that shirt off, rubbing his leg, wanting some action! giggling

Not sure why tptb are only showing the one note side, you see him smiling in sc's and getting physical with Jojo...guess that's his role for now, it seems they aren't convincing 'most' here of their connection, I see it, but am I the only one??no idea  So curious what the other side thinks! They better bring on the heat with these two in the future or I don't see him being the next lead-of course I do see him as a possible F1, so we'll see. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 3806527698

cantstopl You guys on that Jordan SC!

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:51 pm

^I think she likey likey 'da Lukey! I see his dimensions in personality...but his facial expressions are not very animated. I think he is a real sharp shooter though. Seems like an real honest and decent man. 
Can't say the same for Robby yet. He seems a little too smooth for me ATM, but that may change.

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:52 pm

His sock game, though:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 40 Alex210
(AC's SC)

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Why is Jordan doing so much Chad narrating? He speaks more passionately about his dislike for Chad than he does JoJo?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:01 pm

agent-hopefully they'll SHOW more in the future...with his military background/experiences he just takes life more seriously I think.

Agree about Robby-we should be seeing a lot more him next episodes. If I hadn't seen the preview no way would I think he was in the F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej