SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 10:21 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:
jen689 wrote:Jordan said in his intro video he played for 3 NFL teams. In reality he was part of the practice squad (riding the bench) for a month or two with two teams and one season with the other

Jacksonville Jaguars
He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent after the 2013 NFL Draft. He was released on July 22, 2013

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed Rodgers to the team's practice squad on October 7, 2013 after releasing quarterback Josh Freeman. He remained on the practice squad for the remainder of the season as Mike Glennon became the starter and Dan Orlovsky the backup
Jordan was cut by the Buccaneers on February 10, 2014.

Miami Dolphins
On April 3, 2014, Rodgers was signed by the Miami Dolphins to challenge third-string quarterback Pat Devlin. He was cut on May 12, 2014

Link
 Boy, that has to sting a little. Especially when your older brother is considered the best quarterback in the NFL.

You can't really even call him a bench warmer because he wasn't there long enough to get them warm. cantstopl rofl

In baseball it's called strike 3 annnnndddd.....you're out!  repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 1f61d

Although he tried other teams. Such a winner repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

Last edited by ForeverLove on Wed May 25, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 10:23 pm

As for best QB, I am a sports radio enthusiast. Peyton is considered the best student of the game QB, Tom Brady is considered to have better in game/pressure skills, but Aaron is widely viewed as a combination of the two and many think by the end of his career that he will be far better than Peyton or Tom ever were. Also many still consider Joe Montana as better than all of them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 25, 2016 10:37 pm

snipped
Miami Dolphins
On April 3, 2014, Rodgers was signed by the Miami Dolphins to challenge third-string quarterback Pat Devlin. He was cut on May 12, 2014

Link[/quote]
 Boy, that has to sting a little. Especially when your older brother is considered the best quarterback in the NFL.[/quote]

I thought Peyton Manning held that title?[/quote]
Me too, Lots of other folks think Brady is or Rothlisberger (? sp), or Favre, etc. Lots of stuff on ESPN arguing the point. Sorry off topic.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 25, 2016 10:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:It is called "unresolved" issues two years after the break-up.  Sometimes things are best left unsaid but as Alanna points out - she is in the mix now whether she intended to be or not.  He didn't address her by name as she did him.  It was almost as if she was lying in wait . . . did someone tip her off that it was coming? :stirthepot

It is likely that someone tipped her off to what RS wrote and she watched the show. Since she was the one that he was dating during his football "career"... the other girlfriend seems to be more recent, post football ... she would naturally assume he was referring to her on the show and set the record straight. Not a problem for me. I doubt she will be the only one.
Or she is RS's source and still in contact with him. A strong possibility IMO.
I think so too. There is a real derisive edge, even more than usual, in RS' tone when he writes about the guy. JMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 10:46 pm

I feel that RS's hate for him is on level with the hate he had for both Arie and Jef. In Arie's case his ex was feeding RS info, so I have a strong suspicion that Brittany is too. I hope she gets fleas from getting into bed with RS. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Still O/T but here is a write up from nfl.com that polls many pundits. It's a comparison of where Peyton ranks amongst the greats. Aaron Rodgers was not listed but I bet other pundits will beg to differ....jmo

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000641895/article/where-does-peyton-manning-rank-among-nfls-greatest-quarterbacks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed May 25, 2016 11:01 pm

a little OT (actually a lot) but I had to throw in my football knowledge :P

most debates around the "best QB" of all time are between brady, montana and manning. usually with brady and montana for #1/#2 both have won 4 superbowls.

rodgers is one of the best in the game today - but for me anyways is not in the top QBs of all time, all IMO!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Wed May 25, 2016 11:10 pm

Hope Brittany manages to find her closure regardless, as she has completely shut the door on a reconciliation! You'd think that supposedly being with a cheater would motivate her to a happier relationship...plus she had to know he would be on the show, Jojo figured it out, so why not say something earlier? ...guess it didn't help a few days before her post one of Jordan's good friends unfollowed her and blasted RS's opinion piece on Jordan...

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Ehhh, Benchwarmer or whatever you want to call him, that's still an opportunity plenty of others would have loved to have and worked hard to get a shot at.  So he didn't make it big, like his big bro, at least he won't have to wonder what if, he'll know he tried and it didn't work out.  It took plenty of blood, sweat, tears, frustration, discipline, study, missing tons of normal life events and just plan old hard work and dedication to even get to be a bench warmer.

Not defending him or any of his rumored bad actions, but growing up playing sports myself and being a coaches daughter, I know how much goes into even getting a shot at the next level.  And as you go from highschool to college to the pros, that list just keeps growing and becoming more demanding.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:20 pm

weetybix wrote:Hope Brittany manages to find her closure regardless, as she has completely shut the door on a reconciliation! You'd think that supposedly being with a cheater would motivate her to a happier relationship...plus she had to know he would be on the show, Jojo figured it out, so why not say something earlier? ...guess it didn't help a few days before her post one of Jordan's good friends unfollowed her and blasted RS's opinion piece on Jordan...

Doesn't help either that Olivia liked Brittany's tweet. Sorry but this is what SM can empower someone to do. Just like going on a reality show to build your sob storyline. Who knows the extent of the cheating or the betrayal involved. Wasn't she the one who Jordan supposedly slept with the night before going on the show ? It just amazes me of all the guys, Jojo picks the one with the biggest potential to do what ChadR did to her. Is it like high risk, high reward? No pain no gain? SMH man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 11:24 pm

^^^Brittany was not the one Jordan spent the night with just before going on the show. That was the new girlfriend. Brittany was the one he was with for two years while still playing benchwarmer football.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 25, 2016 11:32 pm

I don't think the girl he spent the night with before going on the show was his girlfriend. It was probably a girl he was dating or hooking up with. Big difference IMO. There's a whole bunch of technical terms for relationships these days.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29