SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:09 am

^ I T A.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:11 am

robinvi wrote:Wells has a real job and is getting plenty of attention without BIP, James and Luke are capitalizing on this ride to continue their music careers. I just think these guys can't be bothered by Ben's crazy girls that are on the show. Also Sarah and Carly are so played out. I my opinion not a great selection of girls.

Yeah..the hottest girl on Ben's season was Jojo. And Jen maybe up there as well in terms of sex appeal. And a good amount of Ben's girls are simply just too young. Its like "I just dated Jojo...but now settling for Emily" but no offense to the twins or some of Ben's girls. I think its easier for the guys to have girls outside the show have girls throw themselves at them. Ashley I even said so- that girls will go up to the guys but no guys go up to the girls of the franchise.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:10 am

That's probably because a lot of the guys who watch the show do so with their gfs. The women in this franchise are very attractive as a whole so I'm sure they get noticed, just not as much as the guys. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:15 am

california90 wrote:
robinvi wrote:Wells has a real job and is getting plenty of attention without BIP, James and Luke are capitalizing on this ride to continue their music careers. I just think these guys can't be bothered by Ben's crazy girls that are on the show. Also Sarah and Carly are so played out. I my opinion not a great selection of girls.

Yeah..the hottest girl on Ben's season was Jojo. And Jen maybe up there as well in terms of sex appeal. And a good amount of Ben's girls are simply just too young. Its like "I just dated Jojo...but now settling for Emily" but no offense to the twins or some of Ben's girls. I think its easier for the guys to have girls outside the show have girls throw themselves at them. Ashley I even said so- that girls will go up to the guys but no guys go up to the girls of the franchise.  
So only "hot" girls get attention? What's so fascinating about JoJo that the other women are not up to par? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there's more to an individual than their looks jmo

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:20 am

I personally found the majority of Ben's girls to be vapid and annoying. Very pretty, but not much else. I found Jubilee interesting and she is gone, so maybe they like that. The twins in particular had no added value to me. The south and I am sure everywhere else is full of beautiful women/girls. Maybe just maybe some of these guys didn't find that group of women all the special, I sure didn't. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:55 pm

Well on this show, looks are a big factor for even being cast on The Bachelor. Especially for the girls, I think.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:00 pm

Idlemess wrote:
california90 wrote:

So only "hot" girls get attention? What's so fascinating about JoJo that the other women are not up to par? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there's more to an individual than their looks jmo

This IS the bachelor franchise contestants we're talking about. And this IS "Bachelor in Paradise". So that is the context I am talking about.

Ben's girls are super young and also super immature. I mean Emily practically bullied Olivia. Leah made Lauren cry. So if you want to talk about personality... Like stuck mentioned, a lot (not all) of Ben's girls were pretty vapid and annoying. And IMO, I still think Jojo (and Jen) was the hottest girl(s) of Ben's season. Jojo might not be bright, but at least she's sweet. So yeah to go from Jojo to say someone like Emily, IMO is a downgrade. These guys can probably asses that there are other women out there in both physical and personality out there rather than go on BIP.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:34 pm

Wells seems to be on an airplane...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Oh please let him be off to Paradise. We need a decent guy on there.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:50 pm

I don't really want him to be on there, because I don't want Ashley I. and Carly to be after him. I'm not sure if I really see Caila and Wells as a match, as he seems more laid back/casual and I think I'd see her more with a city/business type guy. but we'll see. And him coming in so late means he would only be on 1 or two episodes at most, and others have already been there for almost 2 weeks.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:00 pm

Caila does follow Wells on Twitter so I think she may be interested in him..... You never know they may actually be a good match. Crossing fingers for my girl

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 1f49b  BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:12 pm

I do think she's interested in Wells. She liked this tweet about the two of them not that long ago. Only question is if he'd be interested in her.

Hannah Horton ‏@hanho4sho Jun 6
Also, Wells and @CailaQuinn should definitely be an item. You heard it here first folks @BachFantasy @bach
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18