SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Wells isn't following her on anything, but he is following ashley i, ashley i's sister, olivia, and lauren barr on instagram...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:37 pm

The one who is following Caila on IG....is Chase.  But obviously he cannot go to Paradise.  Hopefully Caila and Wells make a connection.  I wonder which guy dumped Sarah for a new arrival...maybe...Nick for Jen??
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:24 pm

Do we know Wells is going to be on BIP or just that he is on an airplane today? 

I would love to see Wells and Caila meet to see how they hit it off.  Both seem to be live wires and full of energy.  

:cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:11 pm

:fingersarecrossed that Wells will be on BIP. I just wish it had been sooner. I'd love to see him with Caila. It will be interesting to see what happens with Carly if they really did hang out.

I don't really see the guys deciding whether to go on BIP based on who's on. I'm not even sure they know going in. I have a feeling a lot of people go mostly for the fun of it, the money, and maybe one more chance to go on tv more than romance.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:34 pm

In a video on Caila's IG, she mentioned she thought Grant was cute and also Derek.   Derek appears to be in Iowa as of 3 days ago dealing with a flooded basement (his parents maybe?) wonder if he was considered for BIP?  I would like to see if Derek and Caila have any chemistry also.  Not Grant though.
Sources:  @cailaquinn and @dpayth
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:40 pm

Just no on Grant. It's bad enough we have JoJo with BBJ. I don't need to see Caila with BBG. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:10 pm

I really hope one of the late arrivals gives the ladies on that beach the 411 on RS's exposé on Grant. I don't feel like reliving Jordan Part II, the revenge, this August. Caila... Please, stay away from Grant.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:29 pm

I can get behind Caila and Derek or Caila and Wells. Would be sooooo cute and good matches! Hope she finds the right one for her.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Ooooh Yes!!! Caila and Wells for the win (and the Neil Lane Bling!!)

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Do we know Wells is going to be on BIP or just that he is on an airplane today? 

I would love to see Wells and Caila meet to see how they hit it off.  Both seem to be live wires and full of energy.  

:cutesmile!:

It's not for sure he is on the show, but he snap chatted early this morning at an airport bookstore and then on an airplane. He hasn't done any social media since. Of course it's possible he was going somewhere else, so we'll have to see if he posts anything soon. Since he's going to be there for at most a week, I don't see him hitting it off with anyone really. A week is hardly enough time to start a long distance relationship with anyone. He'll get a free beach vacay, free drinks/food, and a tan though, maybe a date.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:32 am

RS reported that Carly W. and Wells had met up in Nashville prior to BIP (they both live in Nashville), so maybe Wells is being brought in to shake things up with Carly and whoever she is pairing up with on the show. I also noticed that both Haley and Emily said they liked Wells after the first episode aired of the Bachelorette, so one of the twins might want to possibly connect with him, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:50 pm

Wells posted a photo with his Mom last night at At&T Stadium in Dallas, TX.  I will post the photo in his thread.  Hard to say when the photo was taken though.  It looked like they were at a a musical performance but I couldn't find one on the schedule.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18