SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:36 am

Yea Wells is still in Nashville snapchatting the episode tonight with his dog . I kinda hop he doesn't do bip.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:22 am

Alanna wrote:I mean, did anyone doubt? Oh yes. I forgot he's a big time model now so I see why it might be surprising laugh out loud laugh out loud
This post and this entire thread cantstopl
Teeheee BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:45 am

Beach Lover wrote:Nick V is going on BIP. I don''t no whether to laugh or cry.

Ugghhhh please NO, not another season of Nick V, seriously get a "real job", find a nice woman in the "real world" and move on from reality T.V. :yes:

Wonder what woman he will pursue to try to score yet again on T.V?

I go back and think how but he tried to act all hurt by Andi, cause ummm they did fiancé type stuff in private, but he blabbered to the world when he wasn't chosen....YET came on Kaitlin's season and night one was banging her, didn't care if camera's or mics were around or not Suspect so this will be perfect for him I guess since B.I.P they swap partners like most change underwear.

Just curious Is NICKY boy trying to break the record of being on more shows with this franchise than M.M, Tierra crown wearing chick and few others, me thinks so. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:Who is truly surprised? If you've seen his IG lately, you'd know he was preparing for something. That something is clearly shirtless TV time laugh out loud.

If rumors are true and we get Josh, Nick V, Chad & 1F ~ the show won't need any women for entertainment.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:21 pm

According to RS today he's pretty sure Chad, Evan and Grant are apart of the original cast from JoJo's guys and that James, Vinny and Christian are possibilities at some point.

As for 1F and Josh, he says he hasn't gotten solid confirmation on them either way yet. Crossing my fingers!  BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:32 pm

Shocking that they would cast Chad and his mortal enemy Evan. Shocking, I tell you. I never in a million years would have predicted that. What about the violence? The fear? I mean the man is a violent thug threatening poor little ED guy. After all he has gone through and yet tptb are letting Chad near him again? I am shocked!!! I'm sure they have kissed and made up and will be the best of friends on BIP...maybe a double date? What fun! I just can't wait!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:43 pm

Yay no Wells! He's too good for it. Don't really want to see Carly and Ashley I obsess over him.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Nope, the raccoons are going to protect Evan from mean ole Chad. Are they actually going to find a woman willing to touch creepy little Evan?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:12 pm

BTW, anyone else shocked that James T and Derek are not there to start?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:BTW, anyone else shocked that James T and Derek are not there to start?

Yeah, for sure, I am.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:02 pm

Who is part of the original cast for guys besides Chad and Nick? I am surprised that Christian, Alex, Wells, Derek are not. So basically no cute guys that fans like imo. I guarantee there will be no love matches. Because the guys going suck IMO.

I for sure thought Jen and Lauren H would be in the original cast, but neither has even left to film yet. Seriously though, the producers must really like Sarah H and Izzy, for them to both be in the original cast? I don't get it. So boring, and not exactly the girls the guys will be after IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Maybe Nick Viall had it put in his contract that any guy who might be competition for him could not be there for the first week. So they agreed but got even by leaving women he would be attracted to home the first week as well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18