SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Duke702 wrote:Who is part of the original cast for guys besides Chad and Nick? I am surprised that Christian, Alex, Wells, Derek are not. So basically no cute guys that fans like imo. I guarantee there will be no love matches. Because the guys going suck IMO.

I for sure thought Jen and Lauren H would be in the original cast, but neither has even left to film yet. Seriously though, the producers must really like Sarah H and Izzy, for them to both be in the original cast? I don't get it. So boring, and not exactly the girls the guys will be after IMO.

They love Sarah, I'm sure. I think there are very few contestants that MF follows and Sarah is one of them.

But location might be a factor. Nick, Sarah, Amanda, Izzy, the twins, Grant, etc. are all west coast based (closest to Mexico). The other originals were most talked about contestant on their season (so far), with an exception of maybe Leah. So I have a feeling that Evan and Grant are on it over Derek, James, Alex, Wells, Christian are not on it because America/Bach Nation hasn't seen their exit/character development yet, even if they read spoilers.

california90

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:56 pm

I'm bummed that Wells doesn't appear to be on the list. Derek also. I don't like Chad or Evan at all and see them there for the drama only. Grant, Christian, and James might be more interesting.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:11 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm bummed that Wells doesn't appear to be on the list. Derek also. I don't like Chad or Evan at all and see them there for the drama only. Grant, Christian, and James might be more interesting.

I agree bean.   For whatever reason tptb seize on one contestant, in this case Chad, who they think is entertaining and over saturate each episode with them.  A little Chad goes a long way but he in MF world becomes the star of the episode, even eclipsing JoJo. Now they are hell bent on doing so on BIP.   I don't know if it is just me but MF has a habit of forcing the most un interesting one note person into the mix and showing them ad nauseam.  Yes the ratings are good, but is it because of Chad? IDK.   I think this show has gotten lazy and does the bare minimum to maintain the audience.

Good looking, interesting, romantic guys bring ratings too!  I also want to see Wells, Derek and Christian on BIP.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:08 pm

From RS's reader emails he says he's heard Derek isn't going to be on BiP anymore.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Derek probably read the cast release list and bailed out. laugh out loud laugh out loud  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:05 pm

yea the producers are dumb, guys like Wells and Derek probably wanted Caila or Jen or somebody better to be there. So lame.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:16 pm

LOL. That's funny. He says he hasn't heard confirmation either way on Wells. I bet he doesn't do it either. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:23 pm

Another reason they may not be going is because Chad is there. They probably don't want to be dealing with him again.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:32 pm

The cast can also see how editing works this far into their own season and decide if they want to be part of that circus again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:14 pm

Duke702 wrote:yea the producers are dumb, guys like Wells and Derek probably wanted Caila or Jen or somebody better to be there. So lame.

Yeah, the girls want certain guys...and when they are stuck with Chad.. are the girls gonna bail out too? Then TPTB will have to find all of these replacements, which I'm sure isn't hard, but what viewer wants to see a bunch of night 1 rejects laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by CindyBee Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:17 pm

Aren't Wells & Derek close friends now?  Maybe they made the decision together not to be on and just concentrate on the real world.   I'm sure they'll have no problems meeting lots of girls in the coming months.

CindyBee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Derek is way too normal for BIP. Please tell me that Clare won't be returning this season.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18