SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:13 pm

I see Amanda being with Grant rather than Jared.  Maybe the couple is Jared and Lace.  I have no idea who Izzy is.  Slim pickings..... laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:15 pm

I don't see Amanda and Jared either--I see Amanda with Nick.  Unless Jared moves to the west coast, that would be a challenging long distance romance with two kids involved.  What about Jared and "Izzy", she is from NY which is close to Jared and a freelance graphic designer.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Personally, I think the entire cast for the most part sux. 
Amanda has two little girls. I have trouble seeing her last with any of these guys, but then I guess the most stabile thing these kids have in their life could be the extended family that seems to take care of them the most.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:19 pm

I can't wait to find out who the three randoms are. RS said they were from a while ago and that we probably wouldn't remember or care who they are. I'll probably remember all three. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:There's a Jade/Tanner and Lacy/Marcus this season. Money on Amanda and Jared IMO.
I am going to be totally mean here, but this would be the blandest couple ever. They both like attention, both are pretty and both seem rather dim to me. Could be a match made in heaven, except I don't see LA Amanda with a restaurant manager, owner yes, manager no. Too bad Amanda came a summer too late Bukowski might have been perfect. Though good for him for finding a gf not from this franchise.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:21 pm

Terrible cast. TBH I don't even know who some of the guys from this season are by name. I'd have to see pics. And there's not one girl from Ben's season other than Jubilee that I'd be interested in seeing again. Maybe Lace too. But it's just a silly show that will prob get people laughing and talking no matter who is on.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Wasn't Amanda dating someone not long ago IRL? Did she just drop him to go on BIP?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Putting on glasses for the show. Reminding self the word :dating is not same as doing.affraid

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:16 pm

mindless wrote:Wasn't Amanda dating someone not long ago IRL? Did she just drop him to go on BIP?

I think they were only dating for a short time...and stopped dating a while ago. She was with him at Stagecoach in April, but I think it ended soon after that.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:20 pm

I just saw grant on bumble, so it's possible he was eliminated. His location was the airport.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:56 pm

Looks like Wells is off BIP according to his IG activity.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:07 pm

Shouldn't filming for BIP be over by now?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18