SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:23 pm

Wonder how many will make prearranged plans to meet up on BIP ala Samantha and Joe?

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:23 pm

Unless it's old news already, I thought Clare was dating someone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:34 pm

^^ It's possible she broke up with her bf because I don't see the pics on her Instagram or tagged pics anymore , I doubt she would go on . She was pissed when she left last time. Unless her and Nick have a thing????!!

Last edited by Duke702 on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:12 pm

Duke702 wrote:^^ Yes Claire has a BF, I doubt she would go on . She was pissed when she left last time.
She was pissed the first time she left too laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:41 pm

RS wrote on his Twitter page that Christian was spotted earlier today at LAX headed to BIP in Mexico. I hope he finds someone there that he really connects with.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:44 pm

suzq wrote:RS wrote on his Twitter page that Christian was spotted earlier today at LAX headed to BIP in Mexico.  I hope he finds someone there that he really connects with.

Me too! I thought he was really cute, had an amazing body add to that he is raising his brothers? Just wow. Talk about another man in the group.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Absolutely! Christian seems like the whole package. drooling

I think Christian would have been great as The Bachelor. Alas, the network and the sponsors aren't progressive enough to go with a bi-racial male lead, at least not yet.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:01 pm

california90 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:yea the producers are dumb, guys like Wells and Derek probably wanted Caila or Jen or somebody better to be there. So lame.

Yeah, the girls want certain guys...and when they are stuck with Chad.. are the girls gonna bail out too? Then TPTB will have to find all of these replacements, which I'm sure isn't hard, but what viewer wants to see a bunch of night 1 rejects laugh out loud.

Girls, especially the chicks that would appear on these shows like the bad boys. I'm sure most will be happy to be "stuck" with The Chad.

#teamchad

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:04 pm

I wonder who The Chad put on his list of womengirls he wants on BIP? I can't even begin to think of any.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:04 pm

bronco18 wrote:I wonder who The Chad put on his list of womengirls he wants on BIP? I can't even begin to think of any.

Chad is probably taking his mirror out on the beach for a stroll. Who needs a girl when you can be with your one true love.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Wonder if he has to keep his steroids home again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:06 pm

He is busy throwing torsos into the surf. Bum Chum. Tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18