SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by babs Sun May 29, 2016 2:35 pm

I'm not saying that all people in politics are dirty but the game of politics is dirty. It's not so much about the issues but about how far we can tear each other down. I use to be a political junky but now I wish I could avoid it.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2016 2:58 pm

I don't like discussing politics and avoid it at all costs --even privately with my children and husband. There are few exceptions.
We were a family of 8 and when we were little to keep decorum and chaos at low, tolerable levels during our meals, we were encouraged to talk about current events and politics. Boy, did I love stirring that pot.
Anyway, my opinion on religion and politics is everyone has one. Just like other things. The one who is able to shout loudest usually wins.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun May 29, 2016 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 29, 2016 3:00 pm

Being The Bachelor seems it would hinder his chances at being in politics more than help his chances. I just don't see people taking him seriously because of that. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2016 3:04 pm

IDK. I think more people don't know about the show or care than do know about it. I think people are more concerned with real issues than reality tv. Example being the 2016 election.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 29, 2016 3:13 pm

I actually think the fame of reality tv has helped Trump, so I don't see anything so far hurting Ben. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Plus he got dream edits both times. He emerged squeaky clean.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 29, 2016 3:28 pm

I can see it. They, especially Lauren, have that first couple vibe all over them, very Jackie and JFK but good ole Midwestern values instead of upper New England.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Alanna wrote:I can see it. They, especially Lauren, have that first couple vibe all over them, very Jackie and JFK but good ole Midwestern values instead of upper New England.

I see it too. If you saw the post show media rounds, I can totally see Lauren in this role. She'll be fine.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun May 29, 2016 5:57 pm

I'm sure her"record" will come up.

I hope he is talking to someone that is wise about what he may be up against if he decides to run.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 29, 2016 6:05 pm

I think maybe he and Lauren should get married and settle down before he goes ahead with this. Has he even talked to her about this? Just odd to me.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun May 29, 2016 6:08 pm

babs wrote:I'm sure her"record" will come up.  

I hope he is talking to someone that is wise about what he may be up against if he decides to run.

We live in a country founded on due process of law where innocence is assumed unless guilt is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and I've never heard any claim that she was actually charged with anything much less convicted of anything. Thus - she has no "record".
JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sun May 29, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun May 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Linds911 wrote:I think maybe he and Lauren should get married and settle down before he goes ahead with this. Has he even talked to her about this? Just odd to me.

The timing of opportunities like this is not something anyone can control. I don't really get the impression from that article that this is an opportunity Ben started out seeking - more like one that found him because some people thought he might make a good candidate.

I sort of wonder if there may be some connection between this and the rumor in US Weekly of a wedding sometime in the next several months - before elections.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom