SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:24 pm

Duke702 wrote:Anyone think Corey Shivar or Ryan Beckett or Kupah could be some of the randoms? I noticed grant, vinny, Christian following some of them

*i def think Kupah James is on because Leah and Lauren h, Christian and vinny all following him.

I think you are right about Ryan Beckett. I had my eye on him as a possibility but wasn't sure since only Daniel was following him at first. Haley just followed him and he was inactive on IG between May 31st and June 11th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGh2q6Jnvam/?taken-by=beckettlist

Last edited by bluwavz on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Meant Haley not Emily.)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I could be wrong, but that tall guy looks like Nick.

Yes, I agree, that is Nick in both pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:29 pm

Aww I love Ryan Beckett he was my fave preseason last year, but didn't last long.  But I guess he doesn't seem to last too long on BIP if he was there, because he started posting again on Jun 11.... He's really hot IMO...but maybe to mature for these young girls. I think he's 34.

Last edited by Duke702 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:29 pm

Video of BIP set attached, no spoilers though - see link.

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/746839141439004672

Good Morning America ‏@GMA  31m31 minutes ago
LIVE on #Periscope: Hello, @BachParadise fans! Today we are on set of #BachelorInParadise in Mexico!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Scooby wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Does someone have to get engaged by the end of this show? I didn't think so. no idea
Personally, I don't see Josh getting engaged. That's a pretty big step for someone who has been through the wringer once with this show. As for Amanda, I think she would also take things more seriously and not jump into things.

Off topic: Thank you for using "wringer" instead of "ringer". It's one of my pet peeves. I imagine a lot of younger people don't even know what a wringer refers to.

HAHA. My grandmom used a wringer washer 'till the day she died. One piece of clothing at a time cranked through that wringer. Now those were the days!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:05 pm

I have a possibility for another rando. Carl King the firefighter from Andi's season. Daniel and Ryan Beckett recently followed him and Carl recently followed a few of the BiP cast this season and the BiP account.

https://www.instagram.com/bodhisattva_king/

So I think we have all three of our randos: Brandon Andreen, Ryan Beckett and Carl King. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:06 pm

I really do not think that is Nick due to the hair and nose. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:I have a possibility for another rando. Carl King the firefighter from Andi's season. Daniel and Ryan Beckett recently followed him and Carl recently followed a few of the BiP cast this season and the BiP account.

https://www.instagram.com/bodhisattva_king/

So I think we have all three of our randos: Brandon Andreen, Ryan Beckett and Carl King. JMO.

I also think Kupah James from Kaitlyn's season is on - Leah Lauren H Christian and Vinny are all following him

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:32 pm

whit90 wrote:
I really do not think that is Nick due to the hair and nose. JMO

HaHa.  It may not be him.  The pic is so blurry I don't even see a nose.  The hands in the pockets made me think of Nick.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:54 pm

Wells posted on Twitter/instagram a few hours ago, is filming already done?

Last edited by Carine on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:54 pm

Josh's mom started following Amanda Stanton on twitter :cutesmile!: Think it happened today, because I looked yesterday she wasn't following her. This is a very good sign to me. yes

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:06 am

Carine wrote:Wells posted on Twitter/instagram a few hours ago, is filming already done?
No but he must have left early. He posted on his dogs Instagram 2 days ago also. So he is prob not a final couple. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach