SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:08 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Josh's mom started following Amanda Stanton on twitter :cutesmile!: Think it happened today, because I looked yesterday she wasn't following her. This is a very good sign to me. yes
Oh this makes me happier than it should, at this rate, sign me up for the fan thread before the show when starts airing. I'm crazy laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:10 am

bluwavz wrote:I have a possibility for another rando. Carl King the firefighter from Andi's season. Daniel and Ryan Beckett recently followed him and Carl recently followed a few of the BiP cast this season and the BiP account.

https://www.instagram.com/bodhisattva_king/

So I think we have all three of our randos: Brandon Andreen, Ryan Beckett and Carl King. JMO.

If so, I could possibly see him with Carly. Carl and Carly. CarCarly?

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:12 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Josh's mom started following Amanda Stanton on twitter :cutesmile!: Think it happened today, because I looked yesterday she wasn't following her. This is a very good sign to me. yes

OMG, start making the toast 'cause we have Jam!

PS - we should watch MeAndI's IG for a pic of her exploding head.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:13 am

On Instagram too. My goodness I love SM and how on top of everything the posters here are!

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:28 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:

Oh my gawshhhh. All my Bach Nation dreams are about to come true. I get to refollow Mamma Murray on top of all this too. Let's all go to Bed, Bath and Beyond and stock up on industrial size, quality toasters for all the Jam heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:30 am

M Murray makesmit very easy to sleuth her sons relationship on SM. Look, she's doing it again.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:30 am

Acrunch wrote:

On Instagram too.  My goodness I love SM and how on top of everything the posters here are!

giggling

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:32 am

Alanna wrote:

Oh my gawshhhh. All my Bach Nation dreams are about to come true. I get to refollow Mamma Murray on top of all this too. Let's all go to Bed, Bath and Beyond and stock up on industrial size, quality toasters for all the Jam heartbeat

Four slice toaster: one slice for Josh, one slice for Amanda, and one slice for each of the girls.

:cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:33 am

Alanna wrote:

Four slice toaster: one slice for Josh, one slice for Amanda, and one slice for each of the girls.

Five!!!! What about Mamma Murray??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:38 am

Alanna wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Five!!!! What about Mamma Murray??

Better get the toaster oven!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:40 am

Just make sure you keep your receipts, in case things take a turn for the worse and gifts are returned quickly.  laugh out loud

2pop should be interesting to see how it all plays out and just how long this lasts.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:41 am

Alanna wrote:

Praying

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:29 am; edited 4 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach