SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:07 pm

I'll admit it with those pictures out, I ship it laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Operation Bachelor in Paradise 2016 continues. I'm kinda impressed with the ice bucket hidden cam skills. Misty Rowley Newman is like a giddy school girl every time we run into someone. I'm told this is Jared from 2015.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 13516510

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Alanna wrote:Yah, let's be reasonable, only after 6 weeks at least can these two introduce Josh to the girls. Ahh cannot wait!

Now YOU can slap me. 

I'm all in.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:10 pm

I'm all in as well after seeing the pictures. They look good together. Smiley

Last edited by traveler90 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:10 pm

I found the original FB post but not sure if we are supposed to share it. Definitely looks like Josh bending over a blonde in red shirt (assumed to be Amanda) and the same couple kissing on the bridge. I searched "bachelor in paradise being filmed at my hotel" on FB and it came up. Photos are much clearer.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:12 pm

Hahaha I'm totally in too! What is their couple name? Let's get this started! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:Hahaha I'm totally in too! What is their couple name? Let's get this started! laugh out loud

Normally the first letter of his name then hers?

That's terrible!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yah, let's be reasonable, only after 6 weeks at least can these two introduce Josh to the girls. Ahh cannot wait!

Now YOU can slap me. 

I'm all in.
Oh yeah baby!! This ship is a gooooo!!! She is Josh's dream woman hands down and vice versa for her imo. And he likes em young and while she's not creepy age young, she's maturity wise about 17 so it's really perfect!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Yes sosleepy!!! I have already put out there for consideration Joda and Amosh, but alas no one bit. There has to be something better because I will be the first to admit those are terrible names.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 ClqrgTGWAAAY5-C

rest of what he wrote (See More)...

You now know that all night I followed Misty around who was following (stalking) all the Bachelor contestants trying to get pics of the love-fest known as Bachelor in Paradise. We snuck on top of a 2nd floor private balcony to catch a very blurry pic of 2 people making out...

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:16 pm

Does she go by Mands or something ? Then jands.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:Does she go by Mands or something ? Then jands.

Mandy maybe?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach