SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Newto Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:16 am

I can hardly wait for this to end. I do hope that her brother Ben (Patton) does not put these guys through the wringer the way he did to Ben (Higgens).

Is the FRC Sunday or Monday? TIA.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:21 am

Columbia, MD wrote:I can hardly wait for this to end.  I do hope that her brother Ben (Patton) does not put these guys through the wringer the way he did to Ben (Higgens).  

Is the FRC Sunday or Monday?  TIA.
Actually I hope he does, and I also really hope they move to Dallas so Ben can keep an eye on BBJ and intimidate him into good behavior as needed cantstopl cantstopl

FRC/ATFR are Monday night, Aug 1; BIP starts to air Tuesday, Aug 2.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:31 am

People preview SCs:  SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:50 am

After looking at all the SC's again, seam guy is definitely Robby IMO. Jordan's suit is a bit shinier and too big for him at the shoulders, so it gets all creased when he lifts his arms. Plus in the caps of Robby's hairy hand you can see the seam running down the arm to the cuff bit. So in other words, there's nothing unusual about the FRC.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:56 am

In the preview, the suit of the seam guy is definitely bright blue.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:26 am

Thanks for the SC SweetR. It does confirm that seam sleeve guy is Robby.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:47 am

Yeah IA, after that last preview, which looks like Robby to me, I think they photoshopped out the seam in some of the SC from that first preview. Even though I knew she was with Jordan post filming, I thought they may have been making it so obvious with Jordan all season because the ending might not go down in the same exact way. We are overdue for something interesting at the FRC, but it just looks like a repeat of Ben's FRC. hmmm

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:21 pm

now... if she ends with jordan, which looks like it... it takes a whole new level of questions with her statement:

'I wanted it to be you'

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Phew! I just got done reading through this whole thread to get up to speed. I concluded this morning in the NO SPOILER thread that Jordan was F1 (the ILY guy) based on the scruff comparison...and came here, to check out my findings. I didn't think there was any more mystery left to this season after taking caps from the preview Ladybug posted for us this morning. It was my personal smoking gun. Here is my comparison cap...the guy with the heavier scruff had to be Robby in my mind. You guys concluded the same earlier...sorry I've read too many posts to remember who to give the appropriate credit to. Forgive me!

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 62fd7eb6-33e6-4865-80c5-41b24cb1331c

But I also noticed the slope of the shoulders from this recent cap on your side. Not that any more proof is needed, but I thought I'd share anyway. To my eye, Jordan's shoulder has a steeper slope. That seems to match the ILY Guy.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 End11

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Nice @Litta yes I never noticed the shoulder slope. Do we know why it looks like they are coming from two different areas? I'm sorry, I've read far too many posts today I don't recall if that was discussed.

Robby looks like he came down rock steps, back ground is different than Jordan's walkway. Or is it just the angle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Robby is still on the walk down to the platform on the beach and Jordan is already on the beach platform headed toward JoJo. So same general place just different angles and progression of the walk from bluffside to beach. IMO

I like your analysis Litta. Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Ok thanks @Seabear !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful