SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Litta you guys did a bang up job this season. My hat's off to you! :claphands:claphands:claphands

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Thanks @Seabear and @Kashathediva! It was a lot of fun and made watching the show a lot more interesting. On one hand, I'd love to do it again; but on the other, it's a LONG way until January!

I'm not sure I want to stay out of the discussions from the rest of the threads on this board. To be safe, that's what I felt I needed to do. I missed so many good posts, I'm sure...and now there's too many to even try to catch up...but it was a great experience. And, I loved the camaraderie of the non-spoiled folks.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
nd4reality wrote:"What you did to me is not right" - is this to Jordan and about him not asking her dad for his blessing ?

If so wow. Probably not since the light is much more in that SC. So what did Robby do in that case ?

This is my question.   Do the words seem to match up with the visual or does anyone think it's a frankenbite?
That would be a new level of crazy, even for her, calling not asking for permission a "thing he did to her." If so, d@mn. And he still stayed and popped the question? laugh out loud

And how does her statement: "I fell in love with a man who could not love me the way I said I wanted to be loved" come in??? Who is she referring to: Jordan or Robby??

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Jojo: I wanted it to be you

question

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:42 pm

HEA wrote:Jojo: I wanted it to be you

question

yes, yes and the rest of her thought, goes a little something like this: BUT my heart is with someone else Hugesmile

and when someone else arrives she tells HIM I LOVE YOU!!:yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:57 pm

I think she wanted it to be Robby, because he made her feel loved unlike shifty Jordan, but she felt more strongly about Jordan herself, so Robby had to be axed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:35 pm

mindless wrote:I think she wanted it to be Robby, because he made her feel loved unlike shifty Jordan, but she felt more strongly about Jordan herself, so Robby had to be axed.
ITA Mindless. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:00 am

I agree Mindless. I am guessing her family all saw Robby as more of a husband and Jordan as more like a boyfriend. Ben P made some comment to JoJo on comparing the guys to a New Years Eve date vs a House, Marriage and Raising a Family. I am looking forward to the MTP dates and seeing the interactions.
My deal with Jordan...is I cannot see him as being ready to be married at all.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:32 am

I think she wanted Robby personality in Jordan's body...

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:22 am

^^ I think JoJo wanted Jordan from day one, knew she couldn't trust him but couldn't stay away. So she kept 'trying on' the other guys, Robby's unwavering commitment, Chase's vulnerability, Luke's quiet confidence... but in the end, the heart wants what the heart wants. She's young. We all go through it. Hopefully she will learn.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:38 am

I dont think its that she cant trust Jordan in particular, i think she'd be having the same doubts and concerns with any of the other guys that was going to be her F1. Her over the top insecurities are the result of past relationships and the number Ben pulled on her by declaring his love in the Bubble when he really didnt mean it. Jordan is getting blamed for it because of his past, and although it might weigh on her mind, i think Ben or Luke or Chase would be the ones getting the third degree from her if they were the one she really wanted to be with.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:42 am

northernviewer wrote:I dont think its that she cant trust Jordan in particular, i think she'd be having the same doubts and concerns with any of the other guys that was going to be her F1.   Her over the top insecurities are the result of past relationships and the number Ben pulled on her by declaring his love in the Bubble when he really didnt mean it.  Jordan is getting blamed for it because of his past, and although it might weigh on her mind, i think Ben or Luke or Chase would be the ones getting the third degree from her if they were the one she really wanted to be with.  
Yes!!!!!! This is what I'm saying!! Exactly. It's Jo that this is coming from, not that he's inherently untrustworthy to her imo. She doesn't care what Robby or Chase or anyone else tell her and doesn't question it because 110% of all her anxieties are solely on the shoulders of the man she wants imo. And I feel for him tbh: he is paying for sins of boyfriends and Bens past when he's done nothing wrong to her in my view.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful