SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Seabear wrote:Luke is such a man. I think the combo city/country is a huge turn on. The right woman will be into both. I like that Luke has lived life in a very meaningful way...it gives him substance and depth.  JMO

@Seabear, we totally agree! I find Luke and all his life experience very manly and sexy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Luke is home with his parents and family today sharing lots of snaps.  Playing with kids, horses, looking at old photos on screen.  Goes by quickly but fun to see.  Lovely family and friends.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:39 pm

he also posted 2 pic on his instagram and one says college station and the other one college reunion.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:Saturday July 2 - Private concert
John Swanner lives Waco, Texas

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Frisco12
John Swanner FACEBOOK

HEA wrote:Saturday July 2 - Private concert
John Swanner lives Waco, Texas

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Frisco12
John Swanner FACEBOOK

Why are these two posts in the clue's for F1 thread? He has been busy all week and weekend and was jogging this morning. This might be a SHV weekend since JoJo and Jordan are quite, which is consistent with many previous SHV's over the July 4 weekend. Chase and Robby are accounted for as well as per SM.

Bringing this over for an explanation otherwise it gets deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:52 pm

This is what he snapped and posted on IG.  All these people were at his parents house.  Luke needs his own honey to sit in front him.  We are working to help you buddy!   rose bud

Source:  @luke__pell

Which camera should we look at?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:01 pm

MiniDiva wrote:This is what he snapped and posted on IG.  All these people were at his parents house.  Luke needs his own honey to sit in front him.  We are working to help you buddy!   rose bud

Source:  @luke__pell

Which camera should we look at?

yeah  the spot is kinda empty... not for long I hope. me think he is ready for marriage and kids giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:51 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm glad sleuthing is still going on. yes

My personal opinion is that luke is being earmarked as the next lead form his Intro consisting of his armed forces backstory plus those brooding poses against the barn to the sexy man edit he has been given. Perhaps he is going to be the most interesting lead in Recent years. it's high time instead of vanilla we get a mans man.

I think a lot of posters here and general viewers feel the same way. It seems like a no brainer this time around, and in a good way because he is actually an interesting choice.  I totally agree with the bolded.  (I just wish Chase had been on a season without such an obvious Bachelor so he had a shot at it too!).

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:00 pm

I think it's a no brainer too. Everyone else is either a non-entity, dramarama or the F1. Plus I've had to hose down Luke fans a couple times.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:15 pm

With all the positive feedback im seeing regarding Luke , I have no doubt he is #1 pick for TPTB to be the next lead. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:16 pm

It has to go both ways.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:24 pm

recently JOJO started to follow

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Chrisl10
JOJO TWITTEER

and luke recently LIKED him. (seems to be a long time friend of luke)

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Liked10
LUKE TWITTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015