SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:00 pm

2h ago: Luke tweeted a Happy 4th of July USA - 12:29 PM - 4 Jul 2016

2h ago: Jojo liked this

Scheana Shay ‏@scheanamarie 2h2 hours ago
Happy 4th of July everyone! #IndependenceDay ❤️

Nyle DiMarco ‏@NyleDiMarco 2h2 hours ago

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Be safe Smiley

jordan did not tweet, liked or answered since july 2[/quote]

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:07 pm

4th of july is a huge USA holiday. I would imagine many of us have wished similar on our SM?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:09 pm

everly wrote:I didn't notice any activity with them on SM since yesterday afternoon and JoJo just liked some post on Insta and Jordan did as well about 20 mins ago. So I think it's likely they are together this weekend.

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan's brother Luke is in Nashville hanging out with two of Jordan's best friends for the 4th per Instagram. IMO, if Jordan wasn't on a SHV, I would bet he would be there with them.

SM Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:39 pm

It's America's birthday 240 years old.
Happy Birthday America 

Independence Day firework

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Watching Luke's snapchat from yesterday with his family panning around the room, if JoJo was there they did a fantastic job hiding her. I just don't think they are together.

Personally, I don't want her with Luke, I don't think they would be a good long term fit, I would rather watch him find the right fit else where. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Watching Luke's snapchat from yesterday with his family panning around the room, if JoJo was there they did a fantastic job hiding her. I just don't think they are together.  

Personally, I don't want her with Luke, I don't think they would be a good long term fit, I would rather watch him find the right fit else where. JMO.

Yup! Totally agree! They are not a good fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:21 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Watching Luke's snapchat from yesterday with his family panning around the room, if JoJo was there they did a fantastic job hiding her. I just don't think they are together.  

Yup! Totally agree! They are not a good fit.

I do not think they were together after july 1
I agree that his schedule was a bit too busy and too public even though they were both around dallas june 30 (no event for him that day, but i think he was in transit nash/dallas that day. So i stand by the majority here. Luke and jojo could hardly see each other for a couple of hours and a night IMO
Now, it seems to me that jojo is more om SM than jordan and i find that interesting for a couple in love. IMO
Maybe he is at this marriage and she is with friends elsewhere... or together indeed

I just think jordan is bad news, that is all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:34 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jordan-rodgers-new-job-sec-network

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:51 pm

ForeverLove wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jordan-rodgers-new-job-sec-network

Eh, I have read this same wording in multiple articles now. Now I want to know what he will be doing.

Either way, I guess for me I say, so what? They all get perks from this. Becca and many others have models for different clothing lines. Ben and Lauren are getting their own show. So Jordan got a job, good for him and honestly good for JoJo if she chose him, better to have your man earning money than trying to live off yours or your bachelorette income. As has been noted for BenLo, maybe this mean the happy couple won't have to offer me 20% off via SM on a wide range of products. That will make me a winner too.

As far as I know, getting a job doesn't mean a person can't be engaged or have a relationship, but in bachelor world it might as the past two bachelorettes don't have steady jobs, the most recent bachelor's F1 doesn't seem to be working and Jade of Janner is also not working. Marcus and Lacy seemed to end when Marcus actually got a job. Whitney and Nikki work, but they aren't in active bachelor relationships anymore. Maybe something in the bachelor water in the past couple of years means both people working is bad for the relationship? I don't know. question
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:42 am

It definitely looks like JoJo is having a safe house visit this weekend. She just sent out a snap chat. She's in a back yard that has a pool, but it looks to be pretty secluded because it's all fenced in with high bushes all the way around so that no one can see in.

The snap chat was of a small outdoor fire pit that was lit and there was no one in the picture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:48 am

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 23 Scree148

Source: jfletchaa Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:54 am

So cozy and romantic Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl