SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by fabgirl Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:02 am

Jojo seem different this season from all the perspectives of what she said she wanted like Ben and Lauren. No matter how much they try to edit or spin the show, she was pursuing Jordan and seemed to have the other guys as fillers.I was 25 when i got married but my husband pursued me several times until I agreed to date him.What I  see is jojo lingering on every word that Jordan says for approval and infatuation of just getting  the word of love from him as a reward. It is sad because she is a beautiful young lady, but is blinded by the perception of  what real love is suppose to be like. Jojo seems  to have low self-esteem and needs validation. It saddens me to see her acting this way with no backbone to let go one that you have to question over and over, that is a bad way to start a relationship let alone engagement. I will applaud her in the end if she sticks with her gut feeling of negative things and red flags.LUST VS LOVE which is it?

Note: If she gets Jordan to love her back she feels she has scored a touchdown!
I still like Jojo but stating the facts of what i see on my screen
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:33 am

eliza3 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:The RX given was like a potent diet pill similar to Fenphen. People have died using that pill .

I just want to note that phentermine, the drug that Soraya supposedly prescribed to her patients (it's radar online, so who knows if it's true or 100% accurate), is FDA approved in the United States. Also, it's not an uncommon prescription. I know from experience that my mother's friend was put on phentermine about a year before she had her weight loss surgery. She had to lose a certain amount of weight before she could have the surgery done. its not a long term type of prescription, so she was on it for a couple of months I believe. It was to help kick start her diet before she had her surgery months down the line.

To add, the Fen (fenfluramine) in FenPhen is what was dangerous.   Phen (Phentermine) and Fen(fenfluramine) were combined to make FenPhen.  

This has to be one of the dumbest "scandals" to be drummed up. A $1500 fine is nothing for improper prescription, not even a serious slap on the wrist, the retraining again is a slap on the wrist, no suspension of license to me equates a very minor offense. Maybe she failed to get complete medical history (patients forget or even lie about their meds anyway to get the weight loss drug that they think will change their life I could see it happening) and maybe there was an adverse reaction. This is a big so what to me. JMO

Alanna wrote:
everly wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Yup she wanted jordan and then some. IMO.

The mags get correct into about the ending, he ring, the FRC setting etc. fed to them. The rest is mostly speculation and conjecture.
IMO.

I agree.

Plus she came back from filming really happy and liked an Insta about feeling safe and loved so I can't imagine a scenario where she didn't choose or get the guy she wanted.

Sorry for the almost double post laugh out loud but ITA!! I don't think she would have forgiven him if he has left or done something that caused her to breakup with him at the frc. I suppose you never know what kind of crazy shenanigans the show will think up but I just have trouble imagine a delayed choice knowing everything we do about Jo and her obsession with feeling safe & secure with her guy. Jmo.

I actually think that JoJo is level headed enough to maybe wait if she was torn apart by F2 leaving to not want to accept a proposal the same day. So maybe, just maybe, she told Jordan she loves him but wants to wait on the proposal and perhaps that got filmed later in Cali? I think that might have given Robby hope, hence all the TeamRoJo stuff that has now stopped. And in reality it wasn't that she didn't want Jordan, just maybe she didn't want the slimy after taste of breaking up with someone she cared about and then getting engaged to someone else on the same day. If that happened I will have mad respect for her.

chase4me wrote:I don't think that Jojo is in the face of her life that she's looking to settle down. I personally don't subscribe to the idea that you can change a man. And it's a huge mistake for a woman to be fixated on a man to the point of ignoring ALL red flags.  Such an approach to dating I think erodes one's integrity. What excuses is Jojo willing to make for Jordan, considering all the stuff out there  (I mean exes, hook ups, Raya)?  And what does that do to her self esteem?  

Or maybe she knows what Jordan is and accepts him, she can be with him without trying to change him and as long as he is being good and makes her happy she stays with him and if he screws up she can send the Persian Mafia after him? J/K about the mafia part, but just because she chooses a guy with a past doesn't mean she thinks she is going to change him. She may just have decided to love him for what he is. Her choice and her life. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:48 am

IMO, the change in Robby's SM behavior could be as simple as he's seen his barely there edit.  I don't think any of them thought Chad would be so focused on for his whole time on the show.  IMO, lots of good footage of relationships developing between all of them - Jojo and any of the guys and all the guys themselves, for Chad.  Now that could be becasue the guys were all being whinny brats and the editors were as tired of them as Chad and his meathead ways.  But it would be interesting to see what was left on the cutting room floor and how Robby and Jo's relationship developed for him to feel so much so early on in the bubble.  

Maybe there is to different areas or FRC locations, but the more it's discussed, the less I can actually see it happening.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:54 am

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, the change in Robby's SM behavior could be as simple as he's seen his barely there edit.  I don't think any of them thought Chad would be so focused on for his whole time on the show.  IMO, lots of good footage of relationships developing between all of them - Jojo and any of the guys and all the guys themselves, for Chad.  Now that could be becasue the guys were all being whinny brats and the editors were as tired of them as Chad and his meathead ways.  But it would be interesting to see what was left on the cutting room floor and how Robby and Jo's relationship developed for him to feel so much so early on in the bubble.  

Maybe there is to different areas or FRC locations, but the more it's discussed, the less I can actually see it happening.  JMO.

All probably true. I was sure we had a foiler going, but even I can not ignore the SM and SHV stuff. Robby has definitely eased up on his pro-Jo postings, so be it edit or whatever, I think he is quite okay as just F2 now. And the FRC is probably normal and fine, it will just add interest to me if she did make them wait for just to proposal, not the dating or anything else. I am not a fan of the proposal anyway, but it really is crappy to dump someone you cared about so much to just get engaged to someone else the same day. I have never been a fan of that part of the show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:58 am

ForeverLove wrote:Jojo's mom no no
Btw, interesting that her mom and Jordan went to the same University around the same time.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelorette-drug-scandal-court-papers-detail-jojo-fletcher-deep-dark-secret/

There’s a bombshell drug scandal on this season’s Bachelorette!

Joelle ‘Jojo’ Fletcher, 25, is in the middle of a drug nightmare and doesn’t want any potential suitors to know about it, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

“JoJo is going to be embarrassed when this scandal gets out,” added a show insider. “She keeps her family secrets close to her vest and wants maintain her public persona as coming from an upper-middle class family.”

Meanwhile, JoJo’s mother, Soraya Fletcher, was investigated by the U.S. Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) last year.

But not only that, Soraya is currently being disciplined by the Texas Board of Nursing for several violations of state and Federal law regarding the prescribing of controlled substances.

According to state records exclusively obtained by Radar, JoJo’s mother received a Doctor of Nursing Practice from Vanderbilt University in 2010. She was also authorized and licensed to prescribe prescription drugs. JoJo’s father, Joseph Fletcher, is gastroenterologist.

According to the Texas Board of Nursing disciplinary report, Soraya admitted (on six different occasions) that her actions fell below the minimum standards of nursing practice, engaging in non-therapeutic prescribing practice. She issued six prescriptions for Phentermine to a patient without conducting appropriate assessment to justify her actions.

Soraya also failed to properly document the patient’s medical record the assessments, treatments and prescriptions.

Court docs claim Soraya’s conduct exposed the patient unnecessarily to a “risk of harm from medication prescribed without appropriate treatment plans based on individualized assessment and diagnosis.”

Then, during an online license renewal in February 2015, Soraya failed to disclose to the Texas Board of Nursing that she was under investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice and DEA, according to the official report.

The Texas Board of Nursing gave Soraya a warning with stipulations and a fine for her misdeeds.

The terms of the order are: Soraya needs to comply with the Nursing Practice Act, take a remedial course in Texas nursing jurisprudence and ethics, fined $1500, needs to be employed as an advance practice registered nurse for one-year and cannot work as a registered nurse during her disciplinary period, notify present and future employer, practice sites and credentialing agencies of the order.

The effective date of the order was in April 2016.

“This was the last thing JoJo needed while being on the Bachelorette looking for a husband,” added the insider.

“No matter how hard she tries to hide this embarrassing drug scandal with her mother, sooner or later her suitor and everyone else is going to find out.

I wanted to respond to this. I am and have been a registered nurse (BSN UMC) for 37 yrs. 
First, this should only reflect on the mother. It has little to nothing to do with JoJo imo.
Second. This is not simply a slap on the wrist. :soapbox
I have never met another nurse who did not take their licensure very seriously. Getting board certified was one of the hardest thing I ever did in life. Completing my degree in nursing is up there, too, as without my training I would not have passed my boards. I would never, ever in my life want to go through that grueling process again. Never. I likened it to Catholic school marine boot camp. 
In 37 yrs, it has not changed for the majority of higher level nursing programs. Professionalism--very important in a field where most of society does not value nursing as they do their PC Richards salesperson. Honesty, Integrity. We are taking care of people. Not learning how to operate a new vacuum. Always, learning always striving to be better for our patients. 
I can not fathom--fathom any nurse even a vocational nurse not being aware of the what violates licensure. GIVE me a BREAK here. We take courses on this in school. We have to do annual CEU's. We are given constant updates. This was ego and stupidity IMO. NCP's can prescribe under certain situations. The rules are not hard to follow. This was laziness. There are reasons they are NCP's and not doctors. Those reasons are to be respected. Nurses are not doctors no matter how anyone would like to white wash that. 
As far as the documentation violations, again ego and laziness. That would have taken for each case a total of 15 minutes of documentation by hand and by voice dictation maybe 5 minutes. How stupid is that? It's freaking writing in the patient's chart. 
As far as reporting this to the State Board of Nursing in Texas...I can't even believe it. You have to renew your license. Your renewal form has about 5-10 questions-very simple ones--which you check yes or no to respond. That question is right there on the form: Have you ever or are you being investigated for____________. Yes__ No__. You have to answer that to fill out your license!! You have to. So you inform the state instantly with reply to this question. 
So there are at least 3 instances that she lied. Lied to protect her license.
You want to protect your license? Act responsibly as you were trained in school. Honor your profession. Remember you are dealing with people first. 
I could go on and on. But I will spare anyone still reading and not. 
She dishonored herself and the profession and was judiciously sanctioned for it. 
Should it be death by a thousand cuts? No. It should be a learning experience and a humbling one. JMOAA
BTW--I just want to add. You don't have to have anything more than this type of punishment as a first time offense. Most nurses do not strive to be sanctioned. It's a stain on your professionalism.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:09 pm

I really don't see JoJo any different this season to last season. I find that to be a questionable observation. Even last season, I thought it was fairly obvious that JoJo had some self esteem issues with men and needed validation and reassurance despite what she would say sometimes. Whether her pick does that for her or not, she picked him for a reason. It's up to her to decide what to do with the info she's hearing/what she knows to be true/what she feels in her heart/what is speaking to her in her head. Like I said a few times, at some point, she will get sick and tired of taking that chance but still getting heartbroken, that she just won't anymore. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Lots of past contestants have said on this show that they take the your negative side and magnify it by 100...Jojo has said that she had some insecurities from her past relationship under this show's lens her insecurities seem extreme. Jojo has also said that she is a words of affirmation girl and she lets the guys that she really likes who are not giving her that know (Chase and Jordan) and there is NOTHING wrong with that but the shows magnifying lens makes it seem like she pursuing them. She is not that way with Luke and Robby, she likes them and they are constantly giving her those words of affirmation,talking about their feelings IMO

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:40 pm

Dessler wrote:Lots of past contestants have said on this show that they take the your negative side and magnify it by 100...Jojo has said that she had some insecurities from her past relationship under this show's lens her insecurities seem extreme. Jojo has also said that she is a words of affirmation girl and she lets the guys that she really likes who are not giving her that know (Chase and Jordan) and there is NOTHING wrong but the shows magnifying lens makes it seem like she pursuing them. She is not that way with Luke and Robby, she likes them and they are constantly giving her those words of affirmation IMO

Good Post

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:05 pm

US Weekly is claiming that they can confirm that JoJo is currently living with Becca. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:US Weekly is claiming that they can confirm that JoJo is currently living with Becca. laugh out loud
I love it!!! Now we need to see how often she's just randomly not with Becca in the coming weeks with no explanation by anyone.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:US Weekly is claiming that they can confirm that JoJo is currently living with Becca. laugh out loud
I love it!!! Now we need to see how often she's just randomly not with Becca in the coming weeks with no explanation by anyone.

This is wonderful! No long distance relationship for our cute bachelorette! ;) Where are you today BBJ??!! Hugesmile giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:12 pm

So true @Kasha. They make it feel like Jojo's mom is made of Teflon too. She screwed up and has to pay an embarrassing price including taking a class in ethics. Why? Because she lied multiple times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl