SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:19 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:US Weekly is claiming that they can confirm that JoJo is currently living with Becca. laugh out loud
I love it!!! Now we need to see how often she's just randomly not with Becca in the coming weeks with no explanation by anyone.
Yep. I feel bad for the person who runs the JoJo snap account. She's gonna be working overtime now laugh out loud JoJo has posted less than 90 snaps since January. Her and Becca posted 90 snaps altogether in the last two days laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:21 pm

I don't care for the snaps. At least not so many of them. A few are ok then after a point it's almost like who cares.
Nor for the fish lips that so many of Bens girls seem to think is attractive. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Speaking of all JoJo/Becca snaps, does anyone know what the photo shoot is for, i.e., will it be published in magazine, modeling clothes, etc?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:24 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Speaking of all JoJo/Becca snaps, does anyone know what the photo shoot is for, i.e., will it be published in magazine, modeling clothes, etc?  
It's modeling clothes, I believe. Becca and Lauren have both done this shoot separately before.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:26 pm

valoriedarling on IG posted a pic from the shoot. As did Becca.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:26 pm

^^Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was an article on BFF's or what. They sure did have fun doing it it looks like.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:27 pm

Becca snaps all the time. We'll definitely know when she's with Jordan. laugh out loud

I wonder if she could also be auditioning for stuff in LA. Maybe she got offered DWTS. When do they start DWTS rehearsals?

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:28 pm

everly wrote:Becca snaps all the time. We'll definitely know when she's with Jordan. laugh out loud

I wonder if she could also be auditioning for stuff in LA. Maybe she got offered DWTS. When do they start DWTS rehearsals?
DWTS doesn't cast til mid August and starts early September, I believe.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:31 pm

everly wrote:Becca snaps all the time. We'll definitely know when she's with Jordan. laugh out loud

I'm guessing it's like 70/30 or 60/40 BBJ proximity related and the rest balance for other media or auditioning purposes. I was thinking she'd figure out a way to be closer to him, wherever in CA he is right now, and here it is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:37 pm

It's in the media and Jojo signed up to do this so everything that gets written about her is subject to commentary.

What a stand up mom she's got.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:47 pm

Just plain decency, from my point of view she is a stand up
Mom!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:58 pm

Nonina430 wrote:...from my point of view she is a stand up Mom...
Not a perfect Mom. No one is. JoJo's Mom violated the law. No getting around that. Unfortunately family members indiscretions are going to reported by the tabloids. I wonder how many bottles of wine she downed when she read the story JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl