SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:I really didn't need the 'toxic whorebeast' to tell me that Josh has a temper and is sometimes a very young 30-something year old. laugh out loud Heck most of us acknowledged that he's a good person at the core.

I also read that he was arrested in his 20's for disorderly conduct and got into it with police. Drunk or not, IMO I don't doubt that he can be a hot head. It can't all be a bitter ex.

I would not say that this person lied when she didn't even know who he was. She was shown a pic after the fact. She probably doesn't know who Andi is either. Fame has a way of changing people and Josh has gone on 3 reality shows and proposed twice in front of the cameras. Why did he have to propose and just not continue dating after the show to see where it would go especially since there are 2 kids involved.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:05 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Josh also went onto Molly's IG and said something along the lines of "that's Andi's ring/that looks like Andi's ring" when Molly got her new engagement ring right around the time Josh and Andi split.

Ok, thanks. I have vague memories of this. Molly got her Neil Lane ring around the time of Josh/Andi's breakup and it coincidentally looked like Andi's ring. I remember rando's speculating as such, but didn't realize Josh was brazen enough to say something as well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Josh also went onto Molly's IG and said something along the lines of "that's Andi's ring/that looks like Andi's ring" when Molly got her new engagement ring right around the time Josh and Andi split.

Ok, thanks. I have vague memories of this. Molly got her Neil Lane ring around the time of Josh/Andi's breakup and it coincidentally looked like Andi's ring. I remember rando's speculating as such, but didn't realize Josh was brazen enough to say something as well.
Oh yes. This happened giggling Why he feels the need to comment on everything I don't know, but get ready Nick2, Daddy2 is a'coming to town.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:*edit*

My husband & I have mutual friends who are friends with Josh, they all went to UGA attended several parties together while there, and stay in touch, & my husband said he's never heard a bad word about Josh or saw him do  anything like is being portrayed on here.

Onto some facts. Chad deleted his twitter, that's why they don't follow each other, Chad and Josh are friends on facebook, and Josh is still friends with Chad and Chad's family, in real life, so let's put that to rest that Josh is mad at Chad...that's actually cantstopl   And Josh is still friends with the guys he had before he ever went on the bachelor, not matter what twitter & sm shows. They all follow each other on fb.

Also, I find it extremely amazing, again, that not one woman has posted on twitter or any sm or interviews that Josh is a drunken hot head, or was a bad controlling date or was any of the things being "speculated" laugh out loud, here.  

Of course, those who believe the lying toxic whorebeast will believe whatever lies she tells. Too bad.   :Nod:

RS never got any dirt on Josh either, so there's also that, because he would have loved to have some. Now watch some  dirt "miraculously" pop up in a new email to him or on twitter.  Rolling Eyes

Josh is far from perfect, so are my husband and I, but Josh is not the monster being painted and that's really very sad.

IMO, and I'm entitled to it.
Thank You and totally agree with every word you have posted  yes Josh has a very caring heart and what I have seen on FS just confirms that what I thought he is a very good person. He was to shy to ask a girl out and only saw him drink a little. He hangs out with his buddies usually watching sports and works hard at his job. Plus does charity work before and after the Bach. I have yet to see any tabloid or person who has meet Josh say a harsh word about him. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Oh yes. This happened giggling Why he feels the need to comment on everything I don't know, but get ready Nick2, Daddy2 is a'coming to town.

That's soooo rude! Why would he do that to members of the "family?" laugh out loud Molly was crushing on him SO HARD. I even had to stop listening to their podcast, cause I just wasn't feeling Josh, and she was just on and on, and on and on, about how hot/amazing/wonderful Josh was. Well, his lame-o passive agressive comment no doubt killed her lady boner. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:40 pm

whit90 wrote:

My husband & I have mutual friends who are friends with Josh, they all went to UGA attended several parties together while there, and stay in touch, & my husband said he's never heard a bad word about Josh or saw him do  anything like is being portrayed on here.

Onto some facts. Chad deleted his twitter, that's why they don't follow each other, Chad and Josh are friends on facebook, and Josh is still friends with Chad and Chad's family, in real life, so let's put that to rest that Josh is mad at Chad...that's actually cantstopl   And Josh is still friends with the guys he had before he ever went on the bachelor, not matter what twitter & sm shows. They all follow each other on fb.

Also, I find it extremely amazing, again, that not one woman has posted on twitter or any sm or interviews that Josh is a drunken hot head, or was a bad controlling date or was any of the things being "speculated" laugh out loud, here.  

Of course, those who believe the lying toxic whorebeast will believe whatever lies she tells. Too bad.   :Nod:

RS never got any dirt on Josh either, so there's also that, because he would have loved to have some. Now watch some  dirt "miraculously" pop up in a new email to him or on twitter.  Rolling Eyes

Josh is far from perfect, so are my husband and I, but Josh is not the monster being painted and that's really very sad.

Thank You and totally agree with every word you have posted  yes Josh has a very caring heart and what I have seen on FS just confirms that what I thought he is a very good person. He was to shy to ask a girl out and only saw him drink a little. He hangs out with his buddies usually watching sports and works hard at his job. Plus does charity work before and after the Bach. I have yet to see any tabloid or person who has meet Josh say a harsh word about him. JMO
:yes: bestbud! Yep, the tabs & mags that interviewed him during the press tour for FS, none of them said a bad word about him. It seems majority of negativity comes from people who never met him, or more importantly, spent time with Josh. That's the saddest part to me.

All I can continue to say is that he is a good guy, with a big heart, but people are entitled to their opinions on here.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:56 pm

There are now 4 people we've read on this thread saying that Josh has been rude and obnoxious to them. They didn't call him a monster, and it doesn't mean he is one. But personally, if I was getting into a relationship with a guy, and heard from multiple people that (especially when drunk) a guy is a jerk, there would be warning bells ringing in my head. Especially if I had kids, that'd be a double alarm. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:07 am

Josh seems like a nice guy, but with a temper on him. Honestly, the way he would talk on the ette would scare me sometimes laugh out loud When he was pissy, his tone was very aggressive..like he was clenching his teeth and he looked like he wanted to knock you out. Yeah, luckily, I don't remember him doing it that often... I think.. laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:56 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
whit90 wrote:

:yes:  bestbud!  Yep, the tabs & mags that interviewed him during the press tour for FS,  none of them said a bad word about him. It seems majority of negativity comes from people who never met him, or more importantly, spent time with Josh. That's the saddest part to me.

All I can continue to say is that he is a good guy, with a big heart, but people are entitled to their opinions on here.

I met Josh in person and he was a total gentlemen and very nice. :Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:06 am

Jolena wrote:I met Josh in person and he was a total gentlemen and very nice....
Was he sober?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:38 am

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

That's soooo rude! Why would he do that to members of the "family?" laugh out loud Molly was crushing on him SO HARD. I even had to stop listening to their podcast, cause I just wasn't feeling Josh, and she was just on and on, and on and on, about how hot/amazing/wonderful Josh was. Well, his lame-o passive agressive comment no doubt killed her lady boner. laugh out loud

Wait... so is it true? Does Molly have Andi's old ring?!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:12 am

nannymargie wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I really didn't need the 'toxic whorebeast' to tell me that Josh has a temper and is sometimes a very young 30-something year old. laugh out loud Heck most of us acknowledged that he's a good person at the core.

I also read that he was arrested in his 20's for disorderly conduct and got into it with police. Drunk or not, IMO I don't doubt that he can be a hot head. It can't all be a bitter ex.

I would not say that this person lied when she didn't even know who he was.  She was shown a pic after the fact.  She probably doesn't know who Andi is either.  Fame has a way of changing people and Josh has gone on 3 reality shows and proposed twice in front of the cameras.  Why did he have to propose and just not continue dating after the show to see where it would go especially since there are 2 kids involved.  

No she did not know who Andi is! As said she didnt wacht american tv and only told me knowing that I watch this stuff !!! I never said he is a Monster and totally bad Person. He was drunk an rude to a friend!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD