SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 71 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:50 am

Nick said that Caila is overly polite and that can put a person in trouble (and I agree with that, 'coz often people will read a politeness as a green light, flirt, or worse, being fake ... but that's on them, unfortunately they make it then your problem too).
And then he mentioned that Ashley situation would put anyone off (couldn't really hear clearly his exact words) ... and I don't know if it was referred to Caila, but it was edited that way, right after Carly's comment that Caila was feeling 70% for Jared and wished it would be more.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:04 am

SueSt wrote:^^ sbolduc, thanks so much for the summary.
I wonder about what happened 'the rest of the night' and what other stuff she 'left out.' hmmm
It's interesting to me that he still says Andi's personality is very much his type.  
(I know he said it, but...) I find it confusing given the way she treated him. no idea
   Yes I used to wonder what happened the rest of the night too because as viewers we see Andi still being much the same and into Nick following the FS night,  at the meet the family then final dates. Imo she didn't display her 'change of heart' after the FS or whatever she claims it was,  as she kisses Nick passionately on both subsequent dates as well as saying things like" just think of what we have already enjoyed" as well as " it will be ok" the night before the final day. So I really doubt how much of an effect the FS had. In fact imo she also admits to using Nick to soften up her family before meeting Josh when she writes " send in the dud before the stud". Also she admits to falling for Josh from the start so really imo she acted her way through a lot of the season and misled Nick at the end when she knew it was not him for ages imo. Can't overstress how much I think Nick is so much better off where he is now as Andi imo wd have broken his heart sooner or later even if she had picked him and then shown her true selfish nature. All imo.

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:42 am

Does anyone know if Afterbuzz is likely to have Nick on again in the next Cpl weeks. Surely he will also be on After Paradise one night soon!! They said Caila on Afterbuzz tonight I think Brooks mentioned.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:05 am

http://www.xojane.com/sex/ex-is-on-bachelor-in-paradise
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:41 pm

^^ thanks Blu.
It must be fun to watch an ex on tv. (Unless you're Brittany F watching Jordan!) giggling
Kim comes across as a really sweet girl.

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:03 pm

It's awesome that Nick is the voice of reason - I wish we could have gotten more Nick & Jen cuteness instead of Ashley's endless wailing. Hopefully we get something in tonight's episode.

I still don't know what to make of the ring footage (it looks current to me based on his hair/facial hair) .... maybe they got all the guys who went past FS to look at rings as part of the "process" and for extra drama?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:48 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:It's awesome that Nick is the voice of reason - I wish we could have gotten more Nick & Jen cuteness instead of Ashley's endless wailing. Hopefully we get something in tonight's episode.  

I still don't know what to make of the ring footage (it looks current to me based on his hair/facial hair) .... maybe they got all the guys who went past FS to look at rings as part of the "process" and for extra drama?
I know, I keep thinking OMG what if Nick wasn't there trying to calm Ashley down- would she be even more extreme. Wish they put a bit of Nick Jen into episode 6 but I haven't seen ep 7 yet so maybe there's some to watch soon. The ring footage I hope is just a trick and a lot of the guys do the same. Either that or due to Nick's history with proposals they just got him to do it. Personally hoping for a "four weddings & a funeral ending" where he proposes a relationship. :swinginglove
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:16 pm

ukglasgow (I'm HGL to shorten it up) ... I was thinking the same thing today. The ep. 7 is not much to see either, but the scene is pretty significant to understand where Nick is at the moment of filming and it's going to be interesting where he goes from here.
That said, the fact that they played that and we got to see in the preview him say something about love, the one, I believe he managed to overcome some obstacles and he got involved with his heart ... that's why it's difficult for me to imagine him walking away breaking it up with Jen ... and since "there are no rules in Paradise", like AI proved with the return, maybe his story is the twist ... maybe I'm holding to the last straw, but just can't trust the spoiler.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:58 pm

Nick has been promoting and regularly tweeting about some show called Love at first kiss. I know it's produced by the bachelor folks, but does anyone know if he is somehow a stakeholder?

Last edited by julychild on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:14 am

IDK. I often wonder if they were grooming him for other stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:24 am

Maybe to take over for CH down the road?  He's certainly had enough experience from his stints on the show(s) to know what's going on and give actual good, arm chair advice and commentary.  laugh out loud

JMO

ETA: now he just needs to work on his "coming up on..." Like Wells has been and shared over his SM. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:31 am

He's easy on the eyes, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 71 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430