SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by CHO Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
My feeling is Nick does not need to involve himself and weigh on this mishagous anymore than he has.
It's enough of a poop fight without his 2cents.
The entire situation is crazy, we don't need more to justify it, IMO.  There is a saying when you see whirling dervishes what do you do? You let them whirl.  I say let them whirl. When they tire themselves out they will stop on their own. Not my circus, not my monkeys.
It's bad enough he gets dragged into the BORDUHM drama.

Love the above comment in bold - so true !  And thank you HGL for explanation ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:36 pm

Thanks for responding. I'm still confused though, did he say something more in another interview? Because on After Paradise, while he mentioned liking Ashley and her being a friend or whatever, he talked about his groan when she came back and did say that at that point he did think it was for the best for her to just leave. And he talked about being happy to finally see Jared truly into and excited about a woman.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:53 pm

My take, and I've mentioned this before, is that Nick's point of view indicates how he's getting very acclimated to the LA/Hollywood and the perspective is slightly off center from what I would expect the Nick from 1st episode of Andi's season to say regarding Ashley I. It's the most clear depiction of his integration into that culture that I can think of yet cos I've tried to articulate the change I see in him but haven't seen an example so clear as of yet. What Ashely I is doing is borderline bullying. No sense of justifying her behavior as authentic makes it right. I appreciate Nick's comment saying he was done with her when she came back asking to be let back on. But then I think his LA/Hollywood acclimation and his friendship with her is clouding his ability to stay levelheaded and impartial. I do see his point however, that Jared needs to just be a lot more upfront and cruel to be kind, and Nick as a friend should be advising him on that in the same way he'd advise Ashley I to be done with the situation.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Nick has always been a 'live and let live' kind of person who rarely calls anyone out on anything, so I can't imagine him doing it to a friend in public. He clearly views Ashley as a little sister and treats her temper tantrums with the appropriate levels of apathy. He doesn't take anything she says very seriously, since he knows that it's mostly just immaturity and emotional turmoil of a teenager talking. He's always talked about liking people who are authentic and themselves, good or bad, and Ashley definitely fits the bill. I think he sees more good in her than bad outside the show and simply wishes she would grow up.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:25 pm

mindless wrote:Nick has always been a 'live and let live' kind of person who rarely calls anyone out on anything, so I can't imagine him doing it to a friend in public. He clearly views Ashley as a little sister and treats her temper tantrums with the appropriate levels of apathy. He doesn't take anything she says very seriously, since he knows that it's mostly just immaturity and emotional turmoil of a teenager talking. He's always talked about liking people who are authentic and themselves, good or bad, and Ashley definitely fits the bill. I think he sees more good in her than bad outside the show and simply wishes she would grow up.

Totally

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:27 pm

Contestants coming from all over our nation, as soon as they
set foot in Hollywood they become a type? Nick is Nick
I see no difference in him. He's only been here a year.
The only thing they have in common is they want to be
a part of it. A part of some form of entertainment. If they're 
mean they came in mean. To put a blanket on all in my
opinion is ridiculous. hmmm

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:39 pm

I don't see why Nick needs to take accountability for Ashley's actions. He already gave his perspective which was very balanced, imo, and with tough love and something a true friend does is give the tough love but doesn't have to go out and lambast as well in public. I would look down on Nick if he did that.

Nick has already said it like it is with Ashley and on the show (it was shown) and let her know in no uncertain terms she needs to grow up and wake up (basically what he meant when he said she was obsessed) and even was groaning when she came back like why. He gave his tough love and thoughts already and it's up to the others to sort themselves out and grow up and be their best selves (which he told Ashley to be).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:17 pm

I wasn't saying he should be expected to call her out. I think Nick has been the "voice of reason" for the BIP season for a reason - he is able to say it like it is even when it's not the popular thinking. In this situation - I don't think he's saying it like it is. his judgement has been skewed and I think part of that has to do with the things I described. bringing over Kasha's comment in Ashley's thread cos it captures what I was getting at. I don't think Nick is doing this solely for attention and I do think he believes what he's saying but I do think he is throwing Jared under the bus a little bit when Jared doesn't fully deserve it. Nick is also getting swept up in the narrative around real vs. fake which is much more superficial than the bullying problem that's happening with Ashley I. The fact he's letting that sweep him in - shows me at least he's different from the Nick during Andi's season. I cannot imagine one scenario where Nick back then's comment about this situation not addressing the crux of the matter with Ashley's behavior even if she is a close friend of his. Jared is a close friend and he was alluding to the fact that Jared keeps it too nice for his own good.  So obviously, nick's able to diplomatically say it like it is even if it's a close friend. By not saying it like it is about Ashely's behavior so far he's just feeding into the Bach LA clique's support of her bullying antics!

Kashathediva wrote:The only thing I can say is, consider the source who is reinforcing AI. IMO it's mostly those wanting the limelight or attention still. Negative attention is better than no attention.
I'm not seeing Bach Nation creme de la creme getting involved. JMOAA.
Oh--that sparked another thought:
With all the bach babies being born, a lot of Bach Nation creme de la creme is now busy with their own real life. They don't have time to devote to this crazy. So maybe the show is seriously transitioning away to this generation cast.  All of these current crazies have a few years of hype and promotion before they settle down. The show has to strike while the iron's hot.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:41 pm

Jared is often shown hanging out with the guys, including Nick, but the edit only shows Jared talking about his Caila relationship with Ashely.  We have no idea if he talked with any of the guys about his dilemma.  Nick, or any of the other guys, may have very well told Jared he needed to be more assertive.  In fact, someone may have told him this prior to him confronting Ashley. Who knows no idea

I honestly believe that taking sides between 2 friends is childish.  Let them work out their own thing, offer advice when needed or asked for but then back away.  I also think that showing support for someone can simply be that and have nothing to do with anyone else.  It doesn't have to be an "either/or"; for someone doesn't automatically mean against someone else.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Nick hasn't addressed the bullying of Caila in this situation -- though he has said he loves Ashley and Lace because of how real they are and alluded to the fact that Jared is too nice. There was even some conversation he had on the radio about some people on the show watching how they are portrayed and what they say on the show. He suggested there were even girls who go after fan favorites for the appearance of it etc. (caila & jared???) I believe it's in the juliette interview.  All that he's said so far suggests Ashley needs to move on obviously which he addressed on the show and Jared needs to be more straightforward. But everything else he's said has alluded to how Jared and some* girls that go after him are trying to maintain their image while Nick LOOVEs the realness of AshleyI and Lace. I can't see Nick from Andi's season making such a comment that completely overlooks the bullying that has been happening between Ashley and Caila while feeding into the real vs. fake narrative going around. Nick from back then would make sure to comment on the bad behavior of Ashley regardless of who's involved and how "aware of their public image" they seem.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Then he has learned a lesson, IMO. Not everything in life requires an opinion being stated.
In this case, IMO, the less involvement the better. Those aren't his monkeys. The situation is out of his hands. None of his business. All in my opinion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:17 pm

As someone who was an ardent fan of Nick and after some personal experiences and seeing Nick in person (LA/OC) has become Not a Fan. IMO Nick is trying desperately to make a career in the Entertainment world. He cannot be separated from looking at his phone 24/7 to check his "likes." He is very close friends with AshleyI and and they hang out together a lot. They both have similar career aspirations and are willing puppets for the Franchise. The difference between them is Nick is smarter and savvier at how he throws shade. He does it sublty as the "voice of reason' while AshelyI is an unedited psycho b*t*h. Either of them calling or intimating that Caila is Fake...is the height of hypocrisy and lack of self awareness. Phony is as phony does. My sincerest wish is to never see these two desperate Fame seekers on my TV again. Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f600  Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 2600  Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f31e  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430