SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:57 am

Frosty1 wrote: I think she will refrain from saying anything before the finale and The live after show, but I have no reason to think that her comments will be anything other than positive. IMHO 

That's good to hear. Thank you again!

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:01 am

Frosty1 wrote:
BKay wrote:Hmmm, this info combined with what we learned about Jen dating the brother of a friend of one of our posters here makes me think Jen is milking the situation to increase her followers / shilling ability.

Hi everyone - this is Jennifer's mom and my first post. Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f60e While I admire all of your sleuthing abilities for the most part, you couldn't be more off base about a lot of things regarding Jen. I know Jennifer better than anyone - we are super close and see each other every day when she is not traveling. while I can laugh at some of the comments about Jen's intentions, character, being boring etc (by the way she is far from boring),  I cannot sit by and have people on this board lie about her without commenting.  The biggest lie is that she was in another relationship before coming on BIP, or had a boyfriend - an absolute flat out lie, and I challenge the person who said it in here to give us the name of this mystery boyfriend. If they were dating I am sure he has a photograph of them together - heaven knows my daughters all take pictures all day long if everything they encounter including their food! Lol.  So either a name or a picture of this guy (who doesn't exist) should be easy to come up with. She will kill me for saying this but she has not dated anyone for at least two years. She has a lot of friends and lives a full life without having to date around - let's say she is selective in this regard choosing not to waste his or their time by dating anyone she does not see a future with.  
With regards to her snapchats being shall we say "risqué " - I see her snapchats every day, and  anyone who knows Jen will tell you she has a wicked sense of humor!   With regards to her being a "player" that is really funny - she has had 3 boyfriends since age 15 and all lasted more than two years. She had one serious boyfriend in college and while she was popular with the boys, she did not date around.  We were cleaning out an old desk in our home when she came across that "player" award and we had a good laugh about it so she snspchatted it.  Her college tennis coach gave out gag awards each year at the awards banquet and gave this one to Jen because of her popularity with the guys.  It's amazing to me that something so harmless as this be so misconstrued and turned into a negative against her!

I will refrain from discussing her relationship with Nick as it is not my place to do so. There were feelings involved on both sides and only they know what transpired and what, if anything they will choose to share. As for her "being bitter" or "acting like a victim to draw attention to herself" - I don't see her running to the media to exploit the story, other than a couple of tweets that actually are more reflective of her sense of humor. She has not said anything bad about Nick or have I missed something?  Being chosen as The Bachelor is an amazing opportunity for Nick, and one that I am sure, knowing Jen , she encouraged him to take.  I certainly hope he finds love and of course I wish the same for my daughter.

Anyhow, that's all from me - thanks for letting me vent!
#mamabearprotectinghercub

Thank you for your post - it is great to hear from family members/friends. I wish Jennifer the best - she seems like a great girl who is way too normal for this show!!! Glad she was able to have some good fun with the girls in New York. All the best! Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:33 am

Thanks Frosty1 for posting! Wish Jen the best.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:50 pm

@Frosty1
Thank you for coming forward and setting the record straight. I didn't believe the BF story which is why I ignored it and despite the amount of Nick stans here, I felt like that went for the majority here too.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:26 pm

@Frosty1

As a longtime fan of Nick, it is very nice to hear that Jen truely is an exceptional woman.  I was a bit disappointed when things did not work out for them to have a future together.  And a little concerned that Jen was suprised and hurt by the ending of their relationship given her SM comments. Who wouldn't be? However, your mention of her humor makes a lot of sense and puts some of these posts into perspective. I greatly appreciate your comments revealing the truth about your daughter's character and I wish her all the best in life.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:12 pm

OnePromise wrote:A little more info about Nick and Jen's relationship:

http://www.etonline.com/news/196970_did_nick_viall_break_up_with_jen_saviano_to_be_the_next_bachelor/

The video and feedback from Jen seems to indicate neither was ready for the other.
Sometimes it's like that. You really like someone, know they are a great person, but the timing or interest or something seems off. It definitely feels this way.
Also, if he proposed and she said no... (scenes of him crying on the beach) more fuel to the 'not meant to be' fire.

Last edited by SueSt on Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:14 pm

@Frosty1     Welcomeparty!

Thanks for coming on here and sharing your insights about your daughter. I wouldn't wish this franchise on anyone's family. It must be incredibly trying to see your daughter being talked about and (over) analyzed to the Nth degree. Stay strong.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:15 pm

I think she should date Ryan Beckett. Very random thought that popped into my head just now, tehehe.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:20 pm

sdmom wrote:Thanks Frosty1 for posting! Wish Jen the best.
Yes. Deep breath Frosty. This too shall pass. Thanks for posting.
Hi sdmom! hi
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:28 pm

welcomebanner @Frosty1

I think Jen is a lovely young woman. I don't believe that anyone here started the rumor about her having a boyfriend. Didn't someone read it somewhere? In an case, Jen tweeted that it wasn't true or something to that effect.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty1 Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Thank you all so much for the warm and friendly welcome! 
As I said in my earlier post, it would be wildly inappropriate of me to speak for Jen, but from my observation of their communication post show, there were feelings there on both sides. I believe they were both blindsided when he was picked to be the next Bachelor. However I am quite sure that Jen would have encouraged Nick to accept the gig as whatever their relationship was at that point, it was still in its infancy.  From everything I heard, Nick is a wonderful man and a gentleman who treated my daughter with the utmost respect. I truly wish nothing but the best for him  cheerleader cheerleader

Frosty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:57 pm

Again, thank you for your share and your fond, kind endorsement of Nick and your own daughter, Jen.
This should put much speculation to rest. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27