SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Beach Lover Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I thought it was pretty funny how dumbfounded Andi looked on Family Feud when the answer to Who would you feel guilty lying to was spouse or partner.  That never dawned on her.  She said mother than grandmother

I feel like she consciously didn't say spouse/partner because she is still in denial that she did wrong lying to Josh. She obviously doesn't feel guilt or you would think that would be the first thing to pop in her head during Fast Money.  When Steve Harvey announced that as the number one answer she was like "What, really"?    I LOVED Katilyn's reaction though, shaking her head "Yeah" (as in...that was obvious Andi. You just lost us (charity) $25,000).  

And she'll probably remain single a little bit longer now that everyone knows she considers sexual favors a chore.  She does realize that can go both ways right?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:51 pm

SMH. How can you even explain that to someone? How?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:18 pm

**edited**

We go from gummy bears to flat tummy tea to Lucky Charms. laugh out loud Can anyone hear what she is saying? Click the link for the Lucky Charms site and pic for the gif. I can't embed it.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:14 pm

**edited**

So what's next on her shilling list? Crop tops that look like lamp shades? Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 9 2498057887

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:46 pm

The FRC is on shortly. Everyone go watch it while I delete posts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 pm

Clarification. This is a snark thread for Andi only. Since she was tweeting shady tweets about finding Paradise it was suggested we keep track of her shenanigans.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:48 am

From

Chad BIP thread

AmoreBella wrote:Chad Johnson
3h3 hours ago
Chad Johnson ‏@realchadjohnson
Keep me on UR good side @chrisbharrison, daddy got dirt on erryone. Not just the contestants . #MrInternet #DirtDaddy

You all know what I'm thinking, right? :stirthepot

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:59 am

^^^ Oh, dang. This could be pure gold.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:From

Chad BIP thread

AmoreBella wrote:Chad Johnson
3h3 hours ago
Chad Johnson ‏@realchadjohnson
Keep me on UR good side @chrisbharrison, daddy got dirt on erryone. Not just the contestants . #MrInternet #DirtDaddy

You all know what I'm thinking, right? :stirthepot

After I got done laughing at the the fact he called out Hare, I did wonder.  I was waiting to see what you throught!  Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:46 am

So this is what she thinks of going on Paradise.  Exactly what I would expect her to say  cantstopl .

clipped from People Online:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-jojo-fletcher-engagement-bachelor-paradise

And last but not least, can we ever expect to see Dorfman heading down to the beaches of Mexico for Bachelor in Paradise?

"No. Never. That was the quickest 'no' I've ever given. Ever," Dorfman said. "I could elaborate, but just a simple no. Never say never, but no."

Last edited by Beach Lover on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:47 am

I saw a short clip, I think it was on Access last night. CH said Chad wasn't playing in the house, and was not giving the others a chance to have fun and see if there were connections forming, he had to send him him home, totally paraphrasing.

Now I'm thinking that's why Chad sent that warning out on twitter.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:50 am

Sorry, double postings!

Beach Lover wrote:So this is what she thinks of going on Paradise.  Exactly what I would expect her to say  cantstopl .

clipped from People Online:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-jojo-fletcher-engagement-bachelor-paradise

And last but not least, can we ever expect to see Dorfman heading down to the beaches of Mexico for Bachelor in Paradise?

"No. Never. That was the quickest 'no' I've ever given. Ever," Dorfman said. "I could elaborate, but just a simple no. Never say never, but no."

and this

"Either that or rumor has it … Chris Harrison is going to be the next Bachelor!" she added with a laugh.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle