SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:32 am

She goes with the tide ... now it's cool to be a Nick chick I hear ... actually bragging about being one of his exes is "a new promotion". So happy for the feminism of the century!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Newto Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:06 am

Go away, Andi.....far away....

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:14 am

I think it's actually sweet. I think both have really moved on, and the exchange seemed genuine IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:01 am

I can hear it now: "Well before Nick was NICK I nailed that chit. I got it first. Yep. I knew him when."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:46 pm

happygolucky wrote:She goes with the tide ... now it's cool to be a Nick chick I hear ... actually bragging about being one of his exes is "a new promotion". So happy for the feminism of the century!

I tend to agree with this. Happily for her, Josh has now been thrown under the bus and run over repeatedly on BIP. He is now a villain, with Amanduh and no longer of any use. Nick on the other hand has sailed through BIP and emerged freshly laundered as the new Bachelor. He is a fan favourite and will be in the press for the next 9 months at least. Let's tether to him so I can seem a better person and either get myself on his season...whether as a guest appearance or as a contestant for his heart...or I can set myself up as a Nick expert and commentator about his season. No doubt that will get her a few interviews and keep up her profile for foreseeable future.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:06 pm

i really really don't want to buy her book, but I am curious about what exactly she said about Nick. I've read references to it on here, but don't think I've really gotten the full gist of it. is there too much to share here or would someone be willing to?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:15 pm

@Sprite That's exactly how I see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:40 pm

I actually think unlike the Josh and Andi dynamic, which seems as some sort of burning, seething hatred, these two have cooled the animosity so I think the exchange isn't that weird. Cooled because she's planning to show up, I don't know but it would be "dramatic" and interesting so I'm really pulling it for it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Alanna wrote:I actually think unlike the Josh and Andi dynamic, which seems as some sort of burning, seething hatred, these two have cooled the animosity so I think the exchange isn't that weird. Cooled because she's planning to show up, I don't know but it would be "dramatic" and interesting so I'm really pulling it for it.

I think Andi has seen Nick's interviews, and he's been very diplomatic about Andi and her book. And I'm one of the people, who believes in her claims re Josh, so IMO compared to him, Nick is a gem, even to Andi. Also Nick said that the backlash Andi received for sleeping with Nick etc was way too harsh. I think there's been olive branches extended and accepted. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:51 pm

Also great point @fingersandtoes. Seeing what an utter baboon Josh is makes me want to root for Nick just because he's not an idiot. Andi must agree imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Andi and Nick hung out at the Janner/20 wedding event. I didn't get any sense that they have any sexual/romantic vibe or even a friendship...but I think they are socially friendly. IMO the Andi/Nick ship has sailed.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:16 pm

Alanna wrote:I actually think unlike the Josh and Andi dynamic, which seems as some sort of burning, seething hatred, these two have cooled the animosity so I think the exchange isn't that weird. Cooled because she's planning to show up, I don't know but it would be "dramatic" and interesting so I'm really pulling it for it.

I'm pretty sure TPTB are working overtime in getting Andi back on the show in some capacity. They did with Diana back in Jason's season. They wanted us to think she was coming back asking for a second chance, instead she was there to give Jason "advise." The whole encounter was so awkward and cheesy. So if they did that with Diana and Jason, who had zero chemistry together, just imagine what they would love to do with Andi and Nick. They will certainly try. Suspect
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle