SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:16 am

Vanessa is a little over sexual sometimes I think. I still like her.. I think she would have been a great bachelorette..

David is a mess.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:20 am

Did David finally get rid of Melika? or is she going to be brought to the end for drama?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did David finally get rid of Melika? or is she going to be brought to the end for drama?
Yes, he kept her. makes me sick. His friends asked her so what do you like about David the edit made it seem like she just sat there and sat there silently, finally he said you do like me don't you?. She finally said he's nice and funny and caring. It showed in the preview he told her that if today was picking day she was it. He's going to end up heartbroke again if he choose her.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:17 am

And Myles has a medical marijuana business? Did we know that?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:47 am

I just finished watching the latest episode. They lead you  to believe that he gets rid of Tara. Frankly, I'm surprised that he would do that. Melika obviously doesn't really care about him and rejects his initial request to move in together. They show footage of him living with the other young girl, Isabella? who obviously has no business getting married to an older man since  she doesn't want kids and wants to go to Europe to teach.
What is wrong with this man?! It seems like he is trying to fail at his relationships (which may be why he hasn't found "the one")
Does anyone have a clue what has really happened with his choices? It seems like he is doomed to fail again. Makes me sad that I invested my time in him....
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:39 am

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 DB2bHE9VoAAzM3b

https://twitter.com/melika_mafs2c
this is interesting:David reject(Melika) and Vanessa reject(Andre) together? Or Vanessa's choice and David's choice together?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:45 am

The last two episodes
Episode 8 - The Hot Seat and the Cold Truth

http://vidzi.tv/ii0zljba23r6.html

Episode 9 - Meet the Parents

married at first sight second chances s01e09 web h264-tbs.mp4 - 844.0 MB
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:19 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:45 pm

This, IMHO, is one of the worst train wrecks ever!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:18 pm

Argh that I love you from D at the end is so added in!

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:05 pm

David is stupid,. I thought he was going to cry when his mom picked Tara........ He needs to pick on body language and cues. Myleki doens't want you heck she doens't even wanna move in with you. Then there Isabella who is still in love with her ex by how she keeps bringing him up over and over agan.

I thought for sure Vanessa would have got rid of Andre. It seems tome that Myles is a goner sad

Has anyone tried to sleuth and see if they could figured out who they picked.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Why do you think Myles is out?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq