SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:28 pm

Neil is hilarious!
David is a major disappointment, just a real dweeb IMO.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ali_R Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46 pm

Thank you GA!

Hmmmm, after reading David's latest blog post, "I Won't Apologize" where he writes: " I know there is one person out there- and she knows who she is- that set the bar. We aren’t together for whatever reason that will remain between us..."
I'm doubling down on my prediction that he's still holding a torch for Maya. I hope we find out who this mystery woman is.

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Doesn't Maya make some sort of revelation, per the preview for the reunion show? Could just be a major setup, I know...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:47 pm

I sincerely hope I never see David again on my TV screen. He deserves no more chances. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Tara Anne Dalton @taraannedalton

Replying to @HeatherBloke and 2 others
We DEFINITELY DID NOT SLEEP WITH HIM.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Tara Anne Dalton @taraannedalton
·
Jul 7

Replying to @GilmoreGuide and @realitvwithbee
Maya is an incredible person, watch the reunion the truth comes out! @Maya_MAFS2C
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:51 pm

Yikes! This is getting bad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Yikes! This is getting bad.

GA - It was kind of bad to begin with; IMHO it is getting worse!!
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:17 am

@Newto Good point! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 am

Sounds like the reunion will be the highlight of the season. I started to watch the first episode, got bored to death and stopped watching. Now I think I have to see that reunion show ! !

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:58 am

I am glad for Vanessa & hope it works out for her and Andre. I wanted her to end up with Myles though, I thought they had such a strong connection and chemistry! Loved Myles from day one.
As far as David, he is just a clown IMO! Never knowing what he wanted, being such an insecure guy, never appeared genuine to me!
Isabella is very pretty, but not mature at all IMO, plus I never thought she was into David either, so I have zero sympathy for her. But then we have Tara, she truly was into him IMO, she is gorgeous, mature, genuine, etc etc I hope she now knows how lucky she was that he decided not to ask her to stay with him. Tara can do a million times better, without a doubt! She looks so much like Blake Lively, don't you think? She would make a great Bachelorette!!
Is the reunion show this Thursday? Looks so interesting!!
Thank you for all the links guys!!

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:25 pm

David posted an Instagram picture with his current girlfriend.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq