SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:42 pm

@mizzoufan Melika is still there? IA those girls are terrible, like teenagers with claws.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Episode 6 - Secrets and Lies

Married at First Sight Second Chances-s01e06-Secrets and Lies-YKJack-2017-06-01.mp4 - 364.6 MB
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:34 pm

@robinvi bestbud! Much appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:50 am

Here are David's thoughts and self reflection of the last episode on David's weekly blog:
kineticcontent.com/star-david-answers-tough-fan-mail

I sure hope he grows up soon. His lack of insight is beginning to trouble me.   hmmm  

Why do the girls keep harping on the drama while on these dates? (Especially the 1:1 dates) You would think they would be trying to encourage a bond . . . asking questions of David to get to know him better and sharing details of their lives instead of continuing to harp on the other girls.

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:18 am

@Whistler Thanks so much for the update. I still have not been able to watch, too busy with other things around here.

Those girls drive me nuts, they are all about drama.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:39 pm

JMHO but David seems to be grasping at straws. If he ends up with anyone, I don't think it will last. He doesn't seem to know what he wants.

On the other hand, Vanessa seems more confident with her decisions and the whole process.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Newto wrote:JMHO but David seems to be grasping at straws.  If he ends up with anyone, I don't think it will last.  He doesn't seem to know what he wants.

On the other hand, Vanessa seems more confident with her decisions and the whole process.

He doesn't seem to know what he wants. <------ This exactly.  I want these family values, I want to do these things with my future wife, I won't accept these things . . . except I like her who openly states she is against all these things so I'll ignore them just in her and pretend everything will be okay.   Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 2292733854

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:21 am

Episode 7 I Want You Back

married.at.first.sight.second.chances.s01e07.720p.web.h264-webster.mkv - 1.2 GB
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:51 am

tyvm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:00 am

David a mess he's still chasing after Myleki who can't stand him. I cringed when they showed the video of him kissing her and her look afterwards like she wanted to be sick. I think Isabella and Salem are way to young for him and the two blondes seem very catty, I think his best option was Maya and he got rid of her.

Vanessa, is the total opposite of David she calm and level headed and isn't looking for the best looking guy there. I think it will come down to Chris and the white guy.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Oh boy, doesn't sound good. I hope to catch up soon!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:12 pm

What does it take for David to see that Malika is totally playing him! Geez, the girl does not even want him to kiss her on the cheek...she turns away from him each time he gets closer. David needs to mature a little more, and find someone on his own. I like Tara, Isabella, and Salem... but I feel that David is not ready.
I love Vanessa, she knows what she wants and is a stand-up woman. I think Chris is too young for her though, I love Andre, and I am crazy about Myles!! He is such a great man. Not as good looking as the others, but cute and unique, great kisser, smart, polite and great conversationalist! I hope he ends up with her Smiley

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq