SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:49 pm

@suzq I agree. Him particularly because of his constant lobbying.

I didn't like this show too much it really did remind me of a the bachelor except that there were two parallel leads. It really had nothing to do with "first sight" or "marriage". Rolling Eyes The experts barely helped anyway.

Not sure why these folk can't meet and date in RL.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:45 pm

@nd4reality. IA. I wonder how much they really want to meet and date or if they want the money and increased fame and exposure that being on MAFS : Second Chances. I know you expressed interest in watching the new show,The Spouse House, that starts on Sunday night on TLC channel at 10 pm. ET/ 9 pm. CT.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:48 pm

JMHO but I think this show should be "canned." Just could not sustain interest in it.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:50 pm

suzq wrote:@nd4reality.     IA.   I wonder how much they really want to meet and date or if they want the money and increased fame and exposure that being on MAFS : Second Chances.   I know you expressed interest in watching the new show,The Spouse House, that starts on Sunday night on TLC channel at 10 pm. ET/ 9 pm.  CT.  

Thanks. I cannot remember if i even get TLC but hopefully someone will post links or something.

I like seeing people connect and fall "in love". Smiley I'm guessing that and the fact that they get instafame is why they oblige.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:21 pm

Well, I'm happy for Vanessa. I'm lousy at social media and I've been so grateful for the posters here finding the little nuggets of info. I really, really liked Miles for Vanessa, he seemed so genuine (plus $$$ able to take care of her). Sigh, she seems to connect well with Andre so I'll smile and be happy for them.

David. Wow! He lost me last week when he gave Isabelle the silent treatment. What? Is he a 15 yo girl? He's too old for games and I felt the producers finally gave us that little nugget to say: "See! He's all about games!"

IMHO/WAG When he made the comment that he didn't think about Tara when she wasn't around my mind instantly jumped to Maya! I wonder if he maintained contact with her this whole time and she's going to shut him down at the reunion?

Either way, Tara dodged a bullet. I think he really does have a dark, ugly side brewing under that dorky facade.

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Poor Tara, she didn't see it coming....... He freakin told her he loved her, why did he say that?
Cause he is a pathological liar thats why. He needs to just go away, I never need to see that weirdo again.

But I hope now she knows she dodged a bullet.
Reunion show looks good........
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:18 pm

It seems that the women actually call David a pathological liar in the preview for the reunion show.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:17 pm

Hey, Provenceguy - I'm not very adept at the social media stuff ... can you share a link or tell me how to access all of the blogs at that Kinetic website? I just today managed to see part of their twitter feeds and I found a link (from MAFS' Neil) to MAFS Derek's blog at the same site as David's about the finale. I can't seem to navigate to anything without a direct link. Help!

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:37 am

I get the links to the blogs from the individual person's twitter posts. David will post that he has a new blog ready and will provide a link, and Derek does the same. You don't have to have a twitter account to see their tweets. Just google "David from MAFS on twitter", "Derek from MAFS on twitter", etc.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:17 pm

I felt betrayed by David! He is in my opinion not a genuine person. The only women he defended or wanted were the ones who treated him badly. He doesn't need a wife, he needs a shrink. The David we saw this time was the David Ashley saw. All of this is only my humble opinion.I never want to see him looking for love again.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Ali_R wrote:Hey, Provenceguy - I'm not very adept at the social media stuff ... can you share a link or tell me how to access all of the blogs at that Kinetic website? I just today managed to see part of their twitter feeds and I found a link (from MAFS' Neil) to MAFS Derek's blog at the same site as David's about the finale. I can't seem  to navigate to anything without a direct link. Help!

Once you open that link in David's tweet, you will see his blog. Scroll down to the bottom, you will see a tab "Second Chances". It will bring up all blogs tagged Second Chances. The tabs are so faint on my screen it's easy to miss it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:12 pm

I was disappointed with David, but I am glad no one ended up with him. It seems that David, Tres and Neil are on the outs. Neil had quite to say during the series and especially the night of the finale on his twitter. I was shocked by what I read.

https://twitter.com/Neil_MAFS

https://twitter.com/Neil_MAFS/status/883172093654859776

If this post isn't allowed, please delete it.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq