SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Al the girls limo intros are on the Tenplay website. Y'all head over and watch them. It will change what you think

Faith's video cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1710264613 She is adorable [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart

Sold. Love her. Love them together. The music. His reaction. Hiding her!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:12 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Al the girls limo intros are on the Tenplay website. Y'all head over and watch them. It will change what you think

Faith's video cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1710264613 She is adorable [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart

IA. I love her!

When she says to Richie, "Confident you're going to find a great girl as long as you keep faith" she did it in such an endearing way it was so cute and Richie says what a great line and he loved it.

I loved when she walks away and Richie says "she is amazing" he seemed totally taken with her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

IA. I love her!

When she says to Richie, "Confident you're going to find a great girl as long as you keep faith" she did it in such an endearing way it was so cute and Richie says what a great line and he loved it.

I loved when she walks away and Richie says "she is amazing" he seemed totally taken with her.

He did say he knew straight away. I've been watching closely because he mentions (and I can't remember his exact words) but something about knowing standing Infront of her. The words he used made me think he was referring to limo entries. I think they are more important viewing than the episode to be truthful

Rachael's was good but not as strong a reaction as Faith or Alex. Will need to rewatch Nikkis
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:37 am

Just got home and my recording didn't work, grrr! Thanks for the great recapping guys, I'll be with you tomorrow once I've got the kids into bed! Just going to watch F4 limo exits on Tenplay.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:37 am

I just checked Osher's twitter feed from when he live tweeted. He tweeted about Faith a lot.

Could be a good or bad sign going by past seasons (he tweeted about Heather a lot too but then again she had the white rose and Faith doesn't).

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:44 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just got home and my recording didn't work, grrr! Thanks for the great recapping guys, I'll be with you tomorrow once I've got the kids into bed! Just going to watch F4 limo exits on Tenplay.
DSP oh no! Missed you! Hopefully the website uploads the episode soon. I didn't get to see the beginning or half of it so I am waiting for them to upload or a link to be posted that I can post here. Pre-season sleuthing of F4 (if Steph/Intruder is not in it) has been really helpful so will have to keep an eye out on all of them.

This was one of the funniest moments during the rose ceremony Sasha ate the rose. She must have been hungry giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just checked Osher's twitter feed from when he live tweeted. He tweeted about Faith a lot.

Could be a good or bad sign going by past seasons (he tweeted about Heather a lot too but then again she had the white rose and Faith doesn't).

question

I got blocked by Osher in that error a few years ago. What did he tweet?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:10 am

Thanks for the updates!!! Great recap!

I'm so sorry I meant to wish everyone good luck last night but I was unexpectedly sidetracked I completely forgot!

It sounds like he truly did know right at the beginning! beatingheart beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:21 am

Thanks for the recap everyone! I'll catch up hopefully when links come out.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:27 am

Live tweets from the first episode by Osher [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@oshergunsberg Nikki is an absolute sweetheart.

@oshergunsberg For those of you betting, Nikki  just dropped the J-Bomb - the first ‘Journey’ for 2016.

@oshergunsberg Nikki’s going to tag in.
@oshergunsberg Richie and Megan just then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] *gif of two guys saying did we just become best friends? yup*
@oshergunsberg  Rachel is the super-coach.

‏@oshergunsberg  Rachel: Hahahahaha  Nuh
@oshergunsberg  Alex right now

@oshergunsberg  Aaaaand   Bomb Drop.
@oshergunsberg NOT NOW FAITH

@oshergunsberg SERIOUSLY Faith NOT NOW

@oshergunsberg  I wonder how Faith is feeling about interrupting now?

@oshergunsberg  Faith realising the consequences of her cut-in now
@Sam_Frost  I'm so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you are sign out of your account and check Osher's twitter you can see all the tweets since he has his account public
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:45 am

After watching this I think Faith/Alex will get the Bachelorette edit and Nikki is F1

Alex came across really well and I think Richie seemed the most taken with Megan and Nikki

But yeah I'm convinced Nikki is F1

Don't like Rachel at all.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 am

If any of Nikki, Faith, or Alex are F1 I'll find it easy to root for them with Richie post-show. They all came across as really kind and genuine. Rachael was very catty and pessimistic, though. I'm not a fan of her at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha