SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:09 am

Thanks for the recap ladies. Maybe Rachel might be the narrator type/buddy for Richie. Maybe she'll show a different side as it goes along...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:20 am

Wowie! Thanks for all the info! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:33 pm

I'm sure there is more details from night one...

Trying to find something refreshing from this US Bachelorette season.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:52 pm

Episode 1 and links posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:40 pm

So excited Richie's season started!! Watching it now thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I always love more the AU version of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette and with Richie, one of my ultimate favorites, as the lead I'm sure it's gonna be one heck of a season. Cool Bananas!

As always thanks for the recaps ladies :claphands

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Episode 1 has left me really confused. It was not like any episode 1 I have seen before. Girls that are not going to last got promos and girls that are going to last were glossed over. I think Megan and Alex weremeant to look like a front runners in Episode 1. Nikki too. Not sure what it all means yet. The extras on the Tenplay site make it look like I was viewing 2 seperate shows. Tonight will Be interesting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:53 pm

First impressions on the ladies

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:59 pm

IA, Sundy. I also found it strange that none of the promos were girls in the F6. Also very strange that none of the possible F4 (Nikki, Faith, Rachael, and Alex) got an intro video?

Last year Snez/F1 didn't have an intro video though so it seems for S3 and now S4 no intro videos like they had for S1 and S2 (Anna and Sam Frost both had intro videos).

I wonder if this was intentional by the show given that the paparazzi is said to know the ending so they are trying to do things differently?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:05 pm

Just watched Nikki's intro video and Richie seemed very nervous around her at one point. Could be because she was the first but also may be because he is really into her? I am just remembering how Sam was nervous around Sasha from the initial meeting. The music is VERY, over the top romantic also. Will have to compare with Faith's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:08 pm

in_denial wrote:Just watched Nikki's intro video and Richie seemed very nervous around her at one point. Could be because she was the first but also may be because he is really into her? I am just remembering how Sam was nervous around Sasha from the initial meeting. The music is VERY, over the top romantic also. Will have to compare with Faith's.

Would be interested in your comparative thoughts. Richie seems to smile or hand gesture as faith walks away. Not sure what that's about
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Pre season I was team Rachel, I find her stunning. But now I with team Nikki. She is beautiful, confident and generous. I am so sad to see how bitchy Rachel is and she seems to be hanging with the mean girls.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:18 pm

robinvi wrote:Pre season I was team Rachel, I find her stunning. But now I with team Nikki. She is beautiful, confident and  generous. I am so sad to see how bitchy Rachel is and she seems to be hanging with the mean girls.

I agree. It certainly didn't paint Rachael in a very positive light. That said first impressions of Sam Frost were not so great either. Thinking she may be F3
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha