SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy July 27th 2016, 6:53 am

Limo -
3. Janey - she is equally adorable and annoying
4. Nat- raced past her
5. Georgia - raced past her
6. Tiffany - raced past her
7. Eliza- wait til you her her song sneakyl

Last edited by Sundy on July 27th 2016, 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle July 27th 2016, 6:56 am

Alex has super romantic music!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle July 27th 2016, 6:58 am

I really like Alex! She's just lovely.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy July 27th 2016, 6:59 am

Limo-
8. Alex - got the sweet music. He likes her too. She actually seems sweet
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle July 27th 2016, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How long is this episode?

I'm hogging the bed with my ipad and laptop and my poor hubby wants to know when I'm going to be finishes with what he calls my Richie lovefest.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2016, 7:03 am

Finally - I am home and watching Richie...after having a flat car battery! So annoyed that I have missed some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy July 27th 2016, 7:03 am

Kiki
Amy
Mathis
Sophie
Laura
Tolyna
Mia

Raced past them all
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2016, 7:03 am

Kira's music is cracking me up with laughter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy July 27th 2016, 7:03 am

Katiebelle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How long is this episode?

I'm hogging the bed with my ipad and laptop and my poor hubby wants to know when I'm going to be finishes with what he calls my Richie lovefest.

1 1/2 hours
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy July 27th 2016, 7:04 am

Kiera - Richie asked her what turns her on
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2016, 7:05 am

So Nikki was first - wasn't Snezana first last season??

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove July 27th 2016, 7:07 am

loving the posts everyone yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha