SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:08 am

Sasha
Faith - asked him to keep Faith
Noni
vintaea
Olena - also got magical music but not as beautiful as Alexs

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:09 am

in_denial wrote:So Nikki was first - wasn't Snezana first last season??
Yes I think Snez was first.

If Nikki is F1 it may explain why she is the only one out of F5 who is locked down more than the other girls... will have to keep an eye out
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:09 am

Kiera is either drunk, a hoot or not very nice
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:11 am

White rose goes to the best first impression. Secret hideaway. Huge advantage
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:14 am

Bacon girl is the first to steal Richie away for a chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:15 am

Oh my god they are going to rip him apart. They are full on
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:16 am

Sundy wrote:Oh my god they are going to rip him apart. They are full on

Run Richie - I sense it is going to get ugly very soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:17 am

Sundy wrote:Kiera is either drunk, a hoot or not very nice
I will take a wild guess and say all three Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:17 am

Sundy wrote:Kiera is either drunk, a hoot or not very nice

i looked at the wine glass she's holding and it looked as though it was filled with water. I think she's just naturally very confident and a little aggressive

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:19 am

Yay I finally got my laptop setup and watching live cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:19 am

in_denial wrote:
Sundy wrote:Oh my god they are going to rip him apart. They are full on

Run Richie - I sense it is going to get ugly very soon!

I know its like Osher has thrown Richie in with a pride of very aggressive lionesses and they are looking to tear him apart.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:21 am

Nikki going in to interrupt Noni with Richie.

Nikki says "my turn"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha