SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lettore Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm

After watching both episodes, I can say so far I am fine with any of the girls ending up with Richie (ok, except Keira), and that doesn't happen often. I think all dates went well, there was a different energy in two single dates, but that was interesting. Richie is still his awkward self, but that is so cute about him, and I think girls get it.
In preview for Niki's date they said will romance blossom, they sure used a lot of blooming and blossoming last two seasons and it was usually about some top contenders, so we will see how they play that this time.
I would like them to show us deeper side to Faith, softer side to Racheal, etc, and there is plenty of time to do so...anyway looking forward for some good connections forming...

lettore

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:16 pm

I really like Megan, but from what I see posted here, she isn't F1. I like Nikki, they were very giggly, nervous & excited on their date.
Agree with poster upthread (can't remember who, sorry!).
I'm not sure about Alex. I don't know. He likes her tho.

Really, really like Olena. Cannot believe she's only 23. Want to find out more about her.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:34 pm

Watching Nikki's date. So sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:51 pm

That was the best first date I've ever seen!! She is so adorable, he was like a teenager on his first date. Loved it! I still have an hour left and I'm hooked on Richie and Nikki. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Hurry up GA. Would love to chat on our view of the show. I like Nikki and Richie together as well. They were so cute and chatty... nervous as heck, which was sweet and normal. Lots of "awesome" but they were awesome.

Pros: Nikki sounds like a nice and sweet person. Not taking things too serious and very polite with the other women and staying out of quarrels or being snarky. Plus for her.

Cons: Girl sure like showing her lady bits. Two nights and I've seen her undies, laugh out loud.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was the best first date I've ever seen!! She is so adorable, he was like a teenager on his first date. Loved it! I still have an hour left and I'm hooked on Richie and Nikki. laugh out loud

Me too! They just need a fall down the stairs, a diving lesson, a broken arm, a knocked over candle and Koala poo in a belly button and they would have the perfect romance!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:13 pm

Idlemess wrote:Hurry up GA. Would love to chat on our view of the show. I like Nikki and Richie together as well. They were so cute and chatty... nervous as heck, which was sweet and normal. Lots of "awesome" but they were awesome.

Pros: Nikki sounds like a nice and sweet person. Not taking things too serious and very polite with the other women and staying out of quarrels or being snarky. Plus for her.  

Cons: Girl sure like showing her lady bits. Two nights and I've seen her undies, laugh out loud.  

Her fashion sense is very questionable. She needs a Queer Eye intervention!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:27 pm

Faith
Pros: She's a lovely girl who's having a right good time; enjoying herself and the moment. No pressure at this time. Sweet, funny and normal.

Con: Is she serious in her quest for love and romance or is she looking for adventure and a fun time. Will have to see more of her interactions and depth with Richie.

Rachel
Pros: Well, she's still there and it looks like she goes far

Con: Much like Alex, there's something "up" with her. Can't quite place my finger on it but I'm not feeling her. Two episodes in and she's like the hall monitor wanting to know 'what' and commenting about the girls (reminds me of JoJo with her perspective on the other girls) What exactly is her role this season; to size everyone up competitively?
Will have to see how things shape up with her as it rolls along.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:40 pm

Alex
Pros: knows how to play her cards well. She's not being "too confident" and she's being "coy" Dare I say, the mommy card and I'm here for all the right reasons is her game.
Right now, I like her I really do. She's coming across vulnerable; emotionally willing to take the risk. She has been upfront so far and I can deal.

Con: There's that "Hmmm" factor that some might not buy what she's selling, but she sure has Richie considering. To be continue...

Kiera
This woman brings the milkshake to the yard and she likes to shake it up.
Pros: I like her so far because like most villains they are the most fun to watch but are like a car wreck waiting to happen. She can sniff out BS and call it all the same.

Con: She has a role and it won't last.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:50 pm

Olena
The special dark horse no one saw coming and boom she's a contender.

Pros: She seems serious and has her head on straight. Might be the youngest and acts more mature and cautious. I really like her getting right to asking Richie about himself. I like that there was tension and attraction but she was still sticking to her guns about not getting too passionate on a first date. Bravo!
She has a sense of humour and can laugh about herself
Richie love LOVES her big blue eyes and her looks
I loved it when he clutched her hands around his waist; it's the little things sometimes

Cons: Will being lowkey hurt her chances. She has barriers up

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:50 pm

Kierra is annoying. Plus she's always sucking her top teeth. Rolling Eyes

Sorry I'm multi tasking, take me longer to watch.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:41 pm

Whoa, did I hear "I love you" at the end of the previews? I like all the girls except for Kierra. I'm glad Ritchie seems himself. He hasn't changed one bit! yes

I agree with your current prediction, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] except for Olena. I'm not sure about her. He seems way more into her than she is into him. She's young, and I'm not sure she's ready for this. I'm putting her in F6 and Kiki F5.

Thanks so much for the link! Looking forward to next week!

Sundy wrote:So my current thinking after episode 2 is

F6 Kiki
F5 Olena
F4 Rachael
F3 Alex
F2 Faith
F1 Nikki

We know Alex and possibly Faith go to Bali.
Nikki, Faith and Alex are the 3 girls still with Insta locked down and Nikki is the most locked down.
I think Faith is getting a bit of a Bachelorette role
We will have 2 confirmed possibly 3 intruders
From the voice overs in the extended promo I think that it is Megan saying this is not for her and Rachael saying this can't be my time to go.
I'm putting Rachael at 4 purely because some of this Scaps indicate HTD

So far I am adoring Faith, that's not going to change I don't think. I am really liking Kiki too. I find Nikki sincere but her edit is a bit bland and Rachael a bit catty, I'm looking forward to seeing her in a more positive light as I think she is lovely they just haven't shown it. I'm with you too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there is something about Alex I can't quite get. Not sure what it is though

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha