SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:05 pm

I would think Chase, only because he has so many IG pics of him outdoors. He seems to love getting involved in all sorts of outdoor activity.

Physically, I don't see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Kaitlan
@kaitlanmarie
26--zookeeper:animal trainer
Kaitlan ‏@kaitlanmarie  2m2 minutes ago
I'm coming for you @Luke__Pell  ! audition down, here's hoping! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Jordan  @jordanjay_1
MY FRIEND IS GOING ON THE BACHELOR NEXT SEASON  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  well this will be fun.
9:31 PM - 24 Jul 2016
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:17 pm

Interesting! This tells me they should start filming soon. I don't think they tell the contestants until a week two weeks max before hand.

We should be getting confirmation of TB next week I would think if it's similar to Ben's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:44 pm

Except the date on there is July 24th. I don't things would have been finalized with casting even if TB was decided upon, however those two things do not have to be mutual.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:08 pm

I was thinking that maybe the friend made one of the last / final casting lists that they will pick, choose and cut from.  

Definitely doesn't mean they'll actually get to be out of the limo but maybe one step closer to being one of the girls that might possibly be flown in to decide which crazies, bimbos, drunkies and normals to choose from for the M&G.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:10 pm

RS mentioned final casting weekend was like two weeks ago. I'm guessing most of those appearing next season know already since filming should be starting in about a month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:11 pm

Sometimes with casting they will put someone in a "pool" for later, also. So you may make a pool cut but not the cut for that season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:34 pm

RS mentioned that this upcoming season of girls are "good looking crop of girls"... RS's taste of "good looking" include: Jojo and Jen S. as far as most recent. In the past I think Sammi, Selma, Courtney R.. but he also uberly had a hard on for Emily O'Brien. laugh out loud

I think the next bachelor will be Luke if they go with the more sexy kind of girls rather than girl next door type JMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:51 pm

^ Guys.. Nick is gonna have a group of hot girls.

Edit: What former rejects do we also think will come back? laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by benandlaurenb4ever Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:56 pm

I think that there's a chance Leah might go on because of her little thing with him on Paradise. Also maybe Caila? I'd really love for the twins to go on even if it's just to help him because I know they're good friends with him.
benandlaurenb4ever
benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:59 pm

I really hope there won't be any returnees. I can't think of anyone from the franchise I could really see Nick with. I hope they cast a bunch of new 30+-year-olds for him. Or mature almost 30-year-olds, not these overgrown high schoolers.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc