SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:02 am

On the back of Noni's comments about not knowing Olena and Mercieme acknowledging the possibility of cultural differences playing a part, I am conceding that Olena is really most likely F2, Nikki F1.

Olena, with a childhood experience of migrating to a different country, also comes from a family of tough competitors.  
Her father is a former pro boxer and her sister a player of high level tennis.
These influences, in addition to having just spent 3 years living in Europe at a young age, working in the highly competitive world of couture modelling can explain why she seems very self contained, emotionally disciplined and primarily an outsider/observer.

I think we are starting to see her more openly engaged and relaxed around the other women, but I really can't see her making herself too vulnerable to Richie when others have his affection also.
As a very beautiful and desirable woman, Olena would have learned not to mistake 'attraction' towards her, as love for her.
So while she is my fave and I want her to be F1, I think Richie would need to be 100% sure on her alone for this to happen and if he is kissing Nikki straight after their date, then clearly he isn't.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:36 am

F4 girls, today for me are: Alex, Faith, Nikki, Olena ... I'm still going with Olena F1, but I haven't seen the last episode and 3., 4., 5., 6. episodes completely.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:59 am

My pick for elimination are as follows...
Kiki, Steph, Olena, Rachel, Faith, Alex, Nikki (I am struggling with the F1 whether to swap Alex & Nikki based on an associate claiming Nikki does not win but comes second (confirmed by Nikki herself through a mutual friend) but hey it's heresay & based on her interviews saying things like "lost in the eyes continues, oops continued, oops continued continued". I don't get the hate on Alex though. She is 24, a single mum so has had to grow up alot faster, she's had a serious relationship with a guy who was disabled from a construction accident & wheelchair bound, she even admitted she made amendments to her house for when he was with her. I find her very animative but very genuine & down to earth.

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you share if the associate you referenced is based around the Notham/Perth area? Just curious as to whether Nikki or folks in her circle would say she is not F1 to take the attention off her....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:00 pm

I would love Olena for the next Bette. Usually they have the girl next door types for the lead, but to me she has such an elegant presence and it would be nice to see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Ok so I'm probably the only one and my attempts at sleuthing are terrible so I will become an observer there on in but my f4 are Rachael, alex, Nikki and F1 Olena. If Olena opens up next episode and then has final date as suggest with screen shots of sitting under bamboo structure, evening dress and Vespa scooter I see her as f1. In Alex's dates all chemistry and no substance. With Nikki I cN not understand why he wait until now for 2nd sd. Can not imagine Sam f or Sam w waiting so long. Plus suspicious why Olena sister Instagram on private and one hidden follower and there is Richie's comments about the 'eyes'. Have fun. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:04 pm

I don't see Richie taking Olena all the way to F2 and then dumping her. It doesn't make sense to me on why he would do that especially knowing how guarded she is and all... I really hope not, nor do I see him doing that to Alex. My predictions even if we don't have the screencaps is Nikki, Rachel, Alex/Olena. I'm sure he would not do that to faith either
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:13 pm

I think that the most guarded are usually the easiest ones to take to F2 because they are least to fall in love and so their walls up are a positive thing, imo.

Given how this show is, all the leads have to take someone to F2. It really sucks and none of them deserve it and the lead has no choice. There is always an F2.

Hopefully all is well post-filming and I think it is. Who knows, the producers may have someone in mind for next Bette and having them go further may well help the audience to get behind them for the lead. I can see that happening so it could all end well for all
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Samilltakerichiethx wrote:My pick for elimination are as follows...
Kiki, Steph, Olena, Rachel, Faith, Alex, Nikki (I am struggling with the F1 whether to swap Alex & Nikki based on an associate claiming Nikki does not win but comes second (confirmed by Nikki herself through a mutual friend) but hey it's heresay & based on her interviews saying things like "lost in the eyes continues, oops continued, oops continued continued". I don't get the hate on Alex though. She is 24, a single mum so has had to grow up alot faster, she's had a serious relationship with a guy who was disabled from a construction accident & wheelchair bound, she even admitted she made amendments to her house for when he was with her. I find her very animative but very genuine & down to earth.

Alex is beautiful and may just be doing what the producers tell her to say and do. I really do not understand why people are hating her. We enjoy watching her (the bach) then we try to bring her down. Sad. Those who are not fans could be Nikki's fans who think Alex is taking Richie away from their fave. It is tv and the outcome has already been decided. Hating or liking would not change Richie's choice.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:44 pm

HodanG wrote:I don't see Richie taking Olena all the way to F2 and then dumping her. It doesn't make sense to me on why he would do that especially knowing how guarded she is and all... I really hope not, nor do I see him doing that to Alex. My predictions even if we don't have the screencaps is Nikki, Rachel, Alex/Olena. I'm sure he would not do that to faith either

Alex is getting the usual F2 edit with the chemistry so strong IMO. On the other hand, if Richie and Nikki have mutual friends, he is likely to take Nikki to F2 to give her the possibility of being the next b/ette IMO. There needs to be a kind of connection to warrant her getting to F2. They have similar backgrounds so it is easy to be around each other. However the way he is not into her physically and she keeps grabbing him and him going along plays right into this theory. IMO Richie taking Nikki aside at cp to a special room with film crew already there is staged. As if not to show it's importance. The next cp he takes another girl to another hideaway. If Kiki's is not special then Nikki's also is not special.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:00 pm

I read on the Facebook visitor page that Alex comes third according to the person with family who worked as crew on set.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:10 pm

I think the hate for Alex is to do with 2 things. 1 - How over the top and sexual her flirting is. She looks at him like she wants to get him into bed right there and then, it makes people uncomfortable, and just feels like she is either acting, or just inappropriate for the situation. And 2 - How easily and often she breaks into tears. People don't like how possessive she is over Richie, the white rose probably didn't help her here.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC