SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:13 pm

I tend to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that I can see Olena as F2. Either way if it's Alex or Olena they are both going to be heartbroken in that moment.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Just seen the last episode and I admit it confused me. Sorry darlings, but I've decided to wait till the end to understand this season and watch the "love story". I can't sleuth this time, 'coz I have problems with the connection and life (time), but will continue to read your findings and observations.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:45 pm

Michdealm wrote:I read on the Facebook visitor page that Alex comes third according to the person with family who worked as crew on set.

Really who did they say comes f1 and 2????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Fity, I like what you wrote. Quite disturbing. She "is" one of the 22 not was as it is actually past. Does it mean for her it is still present? On the other hand, I agree that Olena is too good for Richie. Nothing bad about Richie, only Olena can do better. I hope she is not in a bubble and falls for him.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:38 pm

sorry forgot to point out.  *edited* regarding if Olena is on the show just for publicity if she doesn't want to open up.  I think all of them including the bachelor are on there for exposure as we have seen most of them are models or are now modelling, if they wanted to just find love they would have just used a dating app.   Olena being eastern european hinders her in this environment as they don't generally rattle their feelings off at the drop of the hat as most cultures do.  You also have to understand that her immigrating to a country at 9 when english is not your first language would be incredibly difficult and would further hinder you from opening up.  I know myself as english was not my first language growing up I barely spoke more than 2 words to anyone outside my family until I was 6.  I subsequently found it very difficult to open up to anyone as an adult so her experience is resonating with me profoundly.  If he had patience and time it would be well worth it but unfortunately the environment they were in are not conducive to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Fifty wrote:sorry forgot to point out.   *edited* regarding if Olena is on the show just for publicity if she doesn't want to open up.   if Olena is on the show just for publicity if she doesn't want to open up.  I think all of them including the bachelor are on there for exposure as we have seen most of them are models or are now modelling, of they wanted to just find love they would have just used a dating app.   Olena being eastern european hinders her in this environment as they don't generally rattle their feelings off at the drop of the hat as most cultures do.  You also have to understand that her immigrating to a country at 9 when english is not your first language would be incredibly difficult and would further hinder you from opening up.  I know myself as english was not my first language growing up I barely spoke more than 2 words to anyone outside my family until I was 6.  I subsequently found it very difficult to open up to anyone as an adult so her experience is resonating with me profoundly.  If he had patience and time it would be well worth it but unfortunately the environment they were in are not conducive to that.

This is well put. Olena is such a beautiful girl and I think it is a bit harsh the other girls referring to her as the Ukranian Vault. She is already on the back foot, given her cultural differences and a more introverted personality. I can't see Richie picking her based on her personality alone, she does not come across as the outgoing, adventure-seeking person that he has always stated that he is looking for in a partner. If he does pick her, he is seeing other qualities in her that we are not necessarily seeing, or he is infatuated with her. He just didn't seem that infatuated with her last night - although it could be the editing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:23 pm

This is one of the things I don't understand and can't get warm with Olena, she is too cold and seems standoffish. She may be too normal for the show, but she know what show she signed to be on. To fight for the only man's attention is the premise of this show, not that you have to do it like Alex, but to show emotions and affectionate is kind of a must.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Fifty wrote:sorry orgot to point out.   *edited* regarding if Olena is on the show just for publicity if she doesn't want to open up.   if Olena is on the show just for publicity if she doesn't want to open up.  I think all of them including the bachelor are on there for exposure as we have seen most of them are models or are now modelling, if they wanted to just find love they would have just used a dating app.   Olena being eastern european hinders her in this environment as they don't generally rattle their feelings off at the drop of the hat as most cultures do.  You also have to understand that her immigrating to a country at 9 when english is not your first language would be incredibly difficult and would further hinder you from opening up.  I know myself as english was not my first language growing up I barely spoke more than 2 words to anyone outside my family until I was 6.  I subsequently found it very difficult to open up to anyone as an adult so her experience is resonating with me profoundly.  If he had patience and time it would be well worth it but unfortunately the environment they were in are not conducive to that.

Very very well said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I can resonate to that too. ITA with all you points on Olena. Everyone has a second motive to enter the show. Someone who knew both Nikki & her ex fiance wrote in Bach FB that she left a note to tell her ex that she no longer love him. Not long later she was found to enter the show. Her ex said she love the limelight. I think that is why it did not work out for them. She is the face for WA country club something like that. She told Richie she broke 15 months ago and the fact that she said no one ever taken her on a date was bizarre too. She has been in a relationship for 15 years, don't tell me you have not been out on a date since you met at a young age. It's not like it's a match made by elderly. I think she was referring to dates like the ones Richie organised for her.... That is far out. Anyway. I like her too but just trying to point out that every one has ulterior motive. Last night show was really out for me. So gross and not informative. Tim and Anna season is still the best for me. JMHO.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:41 pm

I posted before about this but Olena's barrier of not being vulnerable is very culturally rooted IMO. Basing this on what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has posted about the Ukrainian Bachie show on this forum.

I doubt she will even do the Ette....she is not cut out for this drill IMO. Regardless seems the court of public opinion really like her especially after last night as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already posted. I only checked the show FB postings & folks were lauding her for how she comported herself with Richie. At this point, won't be surprised if Richie eliminates her next week....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:45 pm

mercieme wrote:I posted before about this but Olena's barrier of not being vulnerable is very culturally rooted IMO. Basing this on what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has posted about the Ukrainian Bachie show on this forum.

I doubt she will even do the Ette....she is not cut out for this drill IMO. Regardless seems the court of public opinion really like her especially after last night as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already posted. I only checked the show FB postings & folks were lauding her for how she comported herself with Richie. At this point, won't be surprised if Richie eliminates her next week....all jmo.

I don't think Olena will go next week imo she seems to have the most sc along with Alex and Rachael right??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:49 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:I posted before about this but Olena's barrier of not being vulnerable is very culturally rooted IMO. Basing this on what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has posted about the Ukrainian Bachie show on this forum.

I don't think Olena will go next week imo she seems to have the most sc along with Alex and Rachael right

You are correct about the screen caps....basing possibility of her leaving after her speculated date next Thursday that I read in another thread but it's only a slim chance & she should at least make it to the camping date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:56 pm

peggy0221 wrote:This is one of the things I don't understand and can't get warm with Olena, she is too cold and seems standoffish. She may be too normal for the show, but she know what show she signed to be on. To fight for the only man's attention is the premise of this show, not that you have to do it like Alex, but to show emotions and affectionate is kind of a must.

Its quite difficult to understand cultural differences and emotions if you haven't been through them yourself or seen it first hand. I think she may have initially gone on the show as a challenge to herself to come out of her shell but was perhaps not expecting to have feelings for him. She may not even have thought she was going to last as long as she has. She will perhaps explaining it once she is finished with the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC