SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:32 am

Interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so did u say Olena was the favourite before punters started??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:32 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I never watched Chris soules season but I remember becca on bens season and she was gorgeous inside and out! Love her relationship with jojo....Must go find and watCh it Hugesmile

IA - great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I really enjoyed the comparisons you made with other seasons and contestants.

As a Kiwi, I am so proud and pleased with Art and Matty's love story and continuing HEA. He's my fave bachelor ever. And, I too, can see many similarities between their journey and 'Rikkis'.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:34 am

Katiebelle wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I never watched Chris soules season but I remember becca on bens season and she was gorgeous inside and out! Love her relationship with jojo....Must go find and watCh it Hugesmile

IA - great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I really enjoyed the comparisons you made with other seasons and contestants.

As a Kiwi, I am so proud and pleased with Art and Matty's love story and continuing HEA. He's my fave bachelor ever. And, I too, can see many similarities between their journey and 'Rikkis'.

That's another ill have to Bing watch art and Matty!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh, Art and Matty are the best ... actually that season edit is the best. It's one that really spoils you how great they made the F1 storyline work ... but I believe is one of a kind, hardly ever replicated, sadly.
CS's season isn't that great JMO, mostly because I can't stand the lead and the girls also weren't sold on him, sadly the good one realized it later what a bubble love means. But the best of it all IMO was the onion girl (the crazy girl, who wasn't that crazy at all and who is a mom now, with an amazing partner I read).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:44 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so did u say Olena was the favourite before punters started??

Yes  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - sorry I'm not a gambler so am a little confused as well.

Are you saying that at the very beginning of the betting being open that Olena was the favourite and when the Paparazzo (who allegedly knows the outcome) withdrew his bet her odds went down - implying that he bet on her being F1.

Do I have that right?

Last edited by Katiebelle on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:46 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

That's another ill have to Bing watch art and Matty!

Yes do! It's the best season ever.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:50 am

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh, Art and Matty are the best ... actually that season edit is the best. It's one that really spoils you how great they made the F1 storyline work ... but I believe is one of a kind, hardly ever replicated, sadly.
CS's season isn't that great JMO, mostly because I can't stand the lead and the girls also weren't sold on him, sadly the good one realized it later what a bubble love means. But the best of it all IMO was the onion girl (the crazy girl, who wasn't that crazy at all and who is a mom now, with an amazing partner I read).

Going off topic but the thing I like most about Art and Matty is how they have conducted themselves ATFR. They have been very genuine and down to earth and they spend a lot of their free time helping charities around New Zealand.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:53 am

BedHead ... I think it's just fine if after the whole post you just add
- IMO.
So you don't have to write it after every statement.
But that's just my way, maybe I've been doing it wrong all along too giggling

And for all future replies ... you can call me HGL - to make it short and easy Hugesmile

Katiebelle - so true ... lovely people, culture and values ... the only time I would back up that show with that kind of people.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:05 am

Katiebelle wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so did u say Olena was the favourite before punters started??

Yes  - sorry I'm not a gambler so am a little confused as well.

Are you saying that at the very beginning of the betting being open that Olena was the favourite and when the Paparazzo (who allegedly knows the outcome) withdrew his bet her odds went down - implying that he bet on her being F1.

Do I have that right?

Hey Leap of Faith and Happy Belle.hi

I would like to clarify that before the show started and in week 1 I did not check The Bachelor odds on Sportsbet but I recall finding something that was posted before the show started; I remember that it said that Alex and Olena were ahead, and Nikki wasn't, it also mentioned Faith as one of the leading contestants. I can't be sure if that was Sportsbet initial odds though. That is precisely why I think we should try to find some posts on google that may go back to the time when Sportsbet had the first 'winner' odds. Now those are the only bets that you can place for The Bachelor, the other ones are gone. Today I found the link I just posted, and I think that may tell us something but not the whole picture.

I do remember there was a time when the show was already on when Nikki was paying $4 , that was after Megan and Alex's dates...and even though I rarely bet, I placed a 10 dollars bet for Nikki. I believe I did that by the end of week 2. By that time I did not think Olena was going to win (so I did not pay attention to her odds), and I do not like betting on tv shows but since everyone thought that Nikki was going to win for sure and that it was obvious, and considering that 10 dollars is a very little amount of money, I went for it. It was only after I watched Richie and Olena's second date when I really considered Olena as a serious contender and that is why I went and checked her odds. She was paying 21 per dollar, and then I remember finding an old article saying that before the show started and in week 1 Olena and Alex were the favourite according to Sportsbet, that induced me to place a 5 dollars bet for her, because the returns are going to be good if she wins. Better than Nikki's returns. Alas, now I can't find that article.

Anyway, if we can all try and find old articles related to Sportsbet and The Bachelor, we may be able to learn more about what were the original odds that Sportsbet gave to Nikki, Olena and Alex. The actual odds are not as important as it could be assumed that they are now influenced by the punters preferences and Sportsbet can't manipulate those  odds as it is illegal.

Again, apologies for the typos Smiley I am not good at multitasking, and we are preparing everything for the show...cheese, wine and all that Smiley I convinced my spouse to watch the show with me again so I can have his insight! He was reluctant but he said he will do it. :cutesmile!: Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:13 am

^ I posted the odds twice right at the start of the season. I will try to find the thread. I do think though that I posted a link through to the betting page not a photo. Hang tight I will look.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:17 am

I think Olena's drop in odds after an initial 'favourite' position could be attributed to the fact that she fell off the grid for like 2 episodes after her first date. No screen time = no exposure = drop in popularity. Now that she's had her second date and had a few SQTs with Richie, it's not surprising her odds of winning have now increased again.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:26 am

I think I see Richie and Nikki as a bit of an Art and Matty as long as Richie doesn't get caught up in the modelling world. If that's where his future interests lie, then Olena might be a better fit than Nikki. Maybe he doesn't want safe, although he did say he wasn't looking for a girl for a good time but someone with a future who was 100% invested in a long term relationship. Again, who knows and of course JMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC