SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:42 pm

I can't remember where I read it, but Richie said that it gets more obvious who wins as the show goes along. He said something along the lines of that he just couldn't hide it. However, the problem is, some think it's obvious that he will choose Nikki, others Olena.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:11 pm

in_denial wrote:I can't remember where I read it, but Richie said that it gets more obvious who wins as the show goes along. He said something along the lines of that he just couldn't hide it. However, the problem is, some think it's obvious that he will choose Nikki, others Olena.

Not obvious to me yet as he still has a strong connection with Alex and Rachael plus Faith but maybe not as much

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:15 pm

I'm hoping Olena gets a HTD because I'm intrigue about what her family would say to someone like Richie. Culture wise, would they expect her to marry someone with similar background and obviously about possibly loving her sincerely

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:28 pm

I kinda feel bad for Nikki. Even before the show started on TV, there was already a threat that the F1 might be leaked by the paps. For some reason, even at the start of the show, Nikki has come out as the main favorite in the articles and forums despite Alex being shown as the frontrunner in the earlier episodes. It's like Nikki's name has been planted so much in advance to be the outstanding one.

In regards to Nikki and Richie's date, I can say that they do have chemistry but because I got the idea that Nikki is the strongest F1, I kinda feel like I'm pushing the 'chemistry' part too much when I see them interact with each other.

Like if I'll be honest with myself, I feel my heart flutter most when I watch Richie and Olena than him with Nikki. And it confused me so much because knowing Nikki as the frontrunner, I'm like "This doesn't make sense, why does it feel like he's more in love with Olena? Why do people keep on pushing the name Nikki?"

Now I understand why Nikki's name standed out way early. I think there is a very big conspiracy to hide the real F1 which is Olena. Their love story is right in front of us but we are blindsided with the knowledge of Nikki. And it will be a big Finale because it's a story of a 'Blossoming Love'.

If Olena does win (which I am really convinced she is)... then it will be my fave Bachelor Au love story of all.

Chi

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:29 pm

IMO, as long as one does not sleuth with a favorite in mind, I think it's always clear what the edit is saying, at least that's been my experience. My observation after Bachie S3 is that AU series producers are now using a mis-direction tactic which I find quite interesting. It's why I always wait till the screen caps are released to feel comfortable with who the edit is telling me is F1. Of course we have good ol' SM also which has proven to be effective in the past but this season, watching Richie's feet has been quite challenging. IMO I do believe Richie's SHVs have been on the outskirts of Sydney similar to Sam Wood and Snez.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], there are extra screen caps for Olena (the vespa ones) that suggest she made it to Bali (the screen cap of her coming out the door way with Richie) so we can deduce she got a HTD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:29 pm

Double post deleted

Last edited by mercieme on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:29 pm

in_denial wrote:I can't remember where I read it, but Richie said that it gets more obvious who wins as the show goes along. He said something along the lines of that he just couldn't hide it. However, the problem is, some think it's obvious that he will choose Nikki, others Olena.
It does look like he has a connection with each of the F5 but who does he wants more. 

Also, how would you describe his relationship with each girl? Is there an arc? Was there any obstacle? Stayed consistent but plateau, friends with benefits, or confidant, balance of emotions, interests current and future and chemistry plus passion (big difference in levels of chemistry i.e. someone can be hot but they don't set the house on fire, get along like a house on fire but don't light a flame)  no idea Something like that. Know what I mean? 

So who's who?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:32 pm

Don't they start pushing someone else to cause doubt for the F1 though. For instance, playing up Sam Wood's connection with Lana over Snezana. So if Olena, is F1...then who would be the F2 pushed to cause doubt in the viewers eyes?

I still think it is Nikki, with Olena as the 'doubt'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:40 pm

mercieme wrote:IMO, as long as one does not sleuth with a favorite in mind, I think it's always clear what the edit is saying, at least that's been my experience. My observation after Bachie S3  is that AU series producers are now using a mis-direction tactic which I find quite interesting. It's why I always wait till the screen caps are released to feel comfortable with who the edit is telling me is F1. Of course we have good ol' SM also which has proven to be effective in the past but this season, watching Richie's feet has been quite challenging. IMO I do believe Richie's SHVs have been on the outskirts of Sydney similar to Sam Wood and Snez.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], there are extra screen caps for Olena (the vespa ones) that suggest she made it to Bali (the screen cap of her coming out the door way with Richie) so we can deduce she got a HTD.
Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I remember but I wasn't sure that the S/caps were a definite on Olena possibly in Bali  I wonder why they are creating so much doubt on Olena. All of a sudden she's a diva, an international, mysterious  princess laugh out loud. Maybe Richie needs to get out his inner Bond and capture the mysterious Bond girl.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:44 pm

in_denial wrote:Don't they start pushing someone else to cause doubt for the F1 though. For instance, playing up Sam Wood's connection with Lana over Snezana. So if Olena, is F1...then who would be the F2 pushed to cause doubt in the viewers eyes?

Might be ratchet Rachel IMO

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:52 pm

Idlemess wrote:
mercieme wrote:IMO, as long as one does not sleuth with a favorite in mind, I think it's always clear what the edit is saying, at least that's been my experience. My observation after Bachie S3  is that AU series producers are now using a mis-direction tactic which I find quite interesting. It's why I always wait till the screen caps are released to feel comfortable with who the edit is telling me is F1. Of course we have good ol' SM also which has proven to be effective in the past but this season, watching Richie's feet has been quite challenging. IMO I do believe Richie's SHVs have been on the outskirts of Sydney similar to Sam Wood and Snez.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I remember but I wasn't sure that the S/caps were a definite on Olena possibly in Bali  I wonder why they are creating so much doubt on Olena. All of a sudden she's a diva, an international, mysterious  princess laugh out loud. Maybe Richie needs to get out his inner Bond and capture the mysterious Bond girl.

If they follow the same script as Bachie S3, then Olena is F1 IMO with the doubt edit, they introduced it the same time they did with Snez going into the F5 episode. You need to go read the story arc that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did for Olena in both her thread and also the SM analysis (based on the show's twitter and IG postings).

The story arc I see for Nikki so far is the narration from her perspective on how she feels about Richie (based on the edit and the Bach AU IG postings), still waiting for the producers to sell her as the no-obstacle girl and they have not yet done that IMO. But if she is in F2 with Olena, maybe they will go for an overall story arc for Richie as to who does he pick; the girl with zero complications (Nikki) vs the girl with doubt and did not open up in time (Olena)....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:53 pm

Idlemess wrote:
in_denial wrote:Don't they start pushing someone else to cause doubt for the F1 though. For instance, playing up Sam Wood's connection with Lana over Snezana. So if Olena, is F1...then who would be the F2 pushed to cause doubt in the viewers eyes?

Might be ratchet Rachel IMO

I don't think anyone would believe he would pick Rachael over Olena IMO - so much jesting about Richie on social media about Richie not liking brunettes (getting rid of all the brunettes!).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC